Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you drive a Chickmobile

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar

Do you drive a Chickmobile

We have 5 vehicles in our household 1 BMW, 2. Toytoa Camery, 3. F250 4-door truck, 4. Goldwing GL1800, 5. old work truck.. plus 4wheelers, jet skis, etc..

One day last week I drove the BMW (Belongs My Wife) so I could see if I can figure out the "strange odor."
    when I arrived to work in it severeal of the other guys ask "in the chickmobile" today? some of them know I CD and were kidding me as to my plans after work... "have your make up in the trunk?"

made me think.. If I were fully dressed and in the truck I am SURE i would stand out a lot more than if in a chickmobile!

What is your ride?

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I drive a cute black 03 Ford Ranger FX4/Level II 4x4 pickup... Wanted the pink pin stripes but they weren't available that year..

My wife drives the 2000 Toyota Sienna. I'll take it out enfemme when I want to feel like a soccer mom... I really miss my little old 74 SAAB Sonett III.... .
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-15-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

VW Jetta - lighted makeup mirrors on both sides. The day after I drove it home, caught a re-run of NCIS with DeNozo proclaiming that not only was it a chick car, so was the entire VW line. BUSTED!!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Aspiring Member
    The closest thing we have to a chick mobile would be my wife's little Mazda Tribute SUV, kind of a girly metallic red. My main vehicles are an Avalanche and a Aveo 4dr for commuting.

i have a green 2000 toyota tacoma prerunner and a silver 2005 double king cab toyota tacoma prerunner.
    love them both. i may even be buried in my green one just to save some money.lol

I drive an '04 Honda Civic Si, and nobody's ever called it a chick car. Probably because it's not that cute. Just fast.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Dodge RAM 4X4 quad-cab in the winter. But lots of the rural women up here drive big trucks, so it could qualify as a "chick mobile". :-)

Yamaha 1300 Venture in the summer. Again, lots of women ride big bikes too, so it too could qualify as a "chick mobile" :-)
    Last edited by AndreaCD1963; 02-15-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Submitted too quickly, wasn't finished
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

This chick likes the great outdoors so everything is four wheel drive, bright red Jeep Wrangler with soft top that stays off in the summer, very fun to drive while dressed enfemme. Land Rover for dangerous excursions to the mall and a 1970 bright yellow Ford Bronco that I bought when I turned sixteen and has to many memories to part with. Perfect vehicles for living in the Northwest.

Only when in guy mode. Otherwise, I am with you there Kelly.
    I hope Seattle is still there, love the fish at Pikes Market...Along with a lot of other things.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

well, for quite a while I was driving my SO's car to work(maxima) to save on gas (ugh! gas prices!) and she has Tinkerbelle stuff like seat and steering wheel covers. Boy! the looks and smiles I would get! I normally drive a pick-up but too expensive.

I drive a Ford Ranger extra cab not really a chickmobile. Don't worry though if your not driving a chickmobile now just wait 5 years or so and GM(Government Motors) and the other auto makers will be selling them exclusively(think Smart car). So, Yeah you'll get 50 mpg but you won't be able to fit a toothbrush in it. Then you say, so what! I'm getting 50mpg i can buy as many toothbrushes as I wan't right! Good point! But consider that in 5 years we'll all be paying European gas prices and then how many toothbrushes can you afford? My point is choice! Something that has always been consumer driven is becoming government mandated and that's not good. All I'm saying is that 5 or 10 years down the road I want the choice to buy a gas guzzling, smoke spewing diesel, RAM 4x4 without the Green Police taking me to the Big House!.........I'm sorry what were we talking about?...... Oh yeah, I'm on my way to trade in my pick up for a new chickmobile. Well you know what they say "If you can't beat em join em".

I have a Mini Cooper that is blacked out. A lot of people say its a chick car but I have enough "race inspired" pieces on it to bring it out of the chick zone. No matter what anybody says it is the best driving small car there is.

I drive a 2003 Monte Carlo ss Jeff Gordon sig. edition, and a 1983 Yamaha XS650. =o You tell me.

Note, these are not pictures of my vehicles, just pictures of the same color vehicle...On the MC though it only came that one color, rockerpanel style, and graphics.
    Last edited by Lunchbox; 02-19-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    Violet

Nice bike babe! Though it would be hotter with you straddling the saddle in some lingerie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I drive a 2003 Monte Carlo ss Jeff Gordon sig. edition, and a 1983 Yamaha XS650. =o You tell me.

Note, these are not pictures of my vehicles, just pictures of the same color vehicle...On the MC though it only came that one color, rockerpanel style, and graphics.

I'm thinking of buying this chickmobile!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm thinking of buying this chickmobile!!

That has your name written all over it!
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

nicole1987
    Mine is far from fem its a 1981 jeep j10 sportside modded from top to bottum very few orig parts except body

Banned Read only
    I drive a 2003 VW Passet sedan in dark metallic gray.
    I have a custom Euro license plate on the front that says Mein Ryche.

Julia

I drive a fire engine red 2011 Ford Focus. I don't know if that qualifies as a chick mobile or not.

Vieja

I don't think my car qualifies as a 'chicknobile'. It's a 2004 red 6 speed Corvette coupe.

Wife drives a 2010 Nissan Sentra. I think it qualifies as a chickmobile. Mine is a 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4. Its a chick pickup compared to a real F150.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I drive a 1976 Dodge Aspen! Sadly, every cop around here knows its me, so i don't drive dressed very often. My other car is a 1985 Dodge Ram one ton stretch van! Certainly not a chick car! The 1976, is now classic, and gets too much attention! In this redneck area, everyone has seen it, and look. Oh well, drive dressed at night!

I don't drive a "CHICKMOBILE"....... I drive an "OLD PEOPLE MOBILE"....... 'Cuz I'm an "OLD PEOPLE"...... I wished it wasn't true, but it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I don't think my car qualifies as a 'chicknobile'. It's a 2004 red 6 speed Corvette coupe.
    Nothing screens chick like a corvette! (just kidding)

My car= Audi A3 TDI
    Wife's car= Mini Cooper S

From time to time I drive both
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When the weather is warm and the skies are clear I drive my BMW 330 convertible. Otherwise I drive my 2011 Cadillac CTS.