Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Do you drive a Chickmobile

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    Only if you wear leather pants and work boots.
    The boots are OK. But the leather pants, why I would be sticking to everything.
    Rader

I drive A 2010 Camaro SS/RS I love that car. it is paid off and love not have a car note .
    Last edited by Mistybtm; 03-14-2012 at 09:36 PM.
    Mistybtm

Would a Dakota quad cab truck, or a red Saab 900 spg count as chick cars? Or my 1500 Goldwing for me time.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar
    I actually was just thinking about this last week! I have two vehicles currently. During the summer months only, I drive a 1989 Mustang LX 5.0 convertible with a bunch of go-faster goodies. But my daily driver is a modified 07' Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 with all wheel drive and over 450hp. With a shot of nitrous, over 550 horse on tap! If ya ride with me you better hang on! Gotta be the first to the mall to catch those early bird sales! It isn't much of a "chickmobile" tho. To that end, I thought of getting some pink decals that I could apply to the rear glass and maybe at the top of the windshield. Something like "badass chicks drive badass toys"lol. I like that one. Or, how about one of those "Cowgirl Up" banners? Hmmm...... I dunno. If I do that, I'll be sure to post a few pics. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

scocker moms car town&country minivan

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    The boots are OK. But the leather pants, why I would be sticking to everything.
    Rader
    not if youi keep them soft with saddle soap !! OOH OHHH !

well this one is from the past, and you know how girls are with driving, so soon after they had to tell me that first you get "IN" the car......... and to tell you the truth this is like in no way a chickmobile, seriously, where do you put all the shoe shopping bags.........................unless you leave your boyfriend and make him walk home............yeah that's not a bad idea!

Last edited by Inna; 03-15-2012 at 02:48 PM.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by suit View Post
    not if youi keep them soft with saddle soap !! OOH OHHH !
    Is that SOAP or SORES????
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn26 View Post
    Mustangs are girlie cars.
    Some are yes, but this one...no. However, I would love to do a sexu photoshoot with my car as Soriya

last time i posted, two days later- 2.5 years after I got my baby- Subaru Forester Turbo- I had a problem. Lost boost- the car ran, but no turbo boost. I dug into it a bit but could not see anything. the 2009s had some oil line problems- the turbos fried- but this was not it- a fitting buried deep in the turbo air line spaghetti came loose. My dealer fixed it for 100- not even covered by the warranty as it was a hose issue- (Subaru- get you sheet together- don't nickle and dime- it's bad joss).

But we are back to our old tricks- my wife even likes to drive it- the turbo rush and high torque at low rpm gives her a thrill. She came to pick me up yesterday- i saw her zipping in like crazy- she's a petite girl, reactions better than any fighter pilot. I hate the way she follows too close- but i have to admit- i feel plenty safe with her driving, even if it is rude, and illegal.

So yes, the 2010 Forester turbo is a chick car.
    As is the G35x.. now that it is out of warranty.. hmmm.. turbo kit for $6k? fadec for 2k? easy way to go from 310 hp to 450hp... program it for better low rpm torque, ala Porsche's & Subaru's turbos- 47 year old nurse- zipping around like a 20 something gearhead... this is how you keep your marriage fresh after 20+ years...

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    I just remembered this...last year we were in Mexico on a dive vacation. There was a Camaro parked at the resort. It was bright pink with "Barbie" painted on the hood, both doors, and the rear. It was painted in the same style as the Barbie toy car. We were taking pictures and the owner came out to proudly give us a better look. It was a guy that worked at the resort. He claimed it was great for picking up women! Talk about a chick car!
    Si, el hefe est muy comprendio ala crossdresser y chica. (apologies for the bad Spanish)

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I don't think my car qualifies as a 'chicknobile'. It's a 2004 red 6 speed Corvette coupe.
    Mine might qualify, it is a 2004 black corvette convertible. It is a little hard to get in and out of in a tight skirt, but it is fun to try.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Is that SOAP or SORES????
    Rader
    thats soap to make ...it nice and form fittingly soft ..of cource

nicole1987
    Mine is far from fem its a 1981 jeep j10 sportside modded from top to bottum very few orig parts except body