Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you drive a Chickmobile

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar

Do you drive a Chickmobile

We have 5 vehicles in our household 1 BMW, 2. Toytoa Camery, 3. F250 4-door truck, 4. Goldwing GL1800, 5. old work truck.. plus 4wheelers, jet skis, etc..

One day last week I drove the BMW (Belongs My Wife) so I could see if I can figure out the "strange odor."
    when I arrived to work in it severeal of the other guys ask "in the chickmobile" today? some of them know I CD and were kidding me as to my plans after work... "have your make up in the trunk?"

made me think.. If I were fully dressed and in the truck I am SURE i would stand out a lot more than if in a chickmobile!

What is your ride?

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!

I drive a cute black 03 Ford Ranger FX4/Level II 4x4 pickup... Wanted the pink pin stripes but they weren't available that year..

My wife drives the 2000 Toyota Sienna. I'll take it out enfemme when I want to feel like a soccer mom... I really miss my little old 74 SAAB Sonett III.... .
    Last edited by Karren H; 02-15-2012 at 07:59 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

VW Jetta - lighted makeup mirrors on both sides. The day after I drove it home, caught a re-run of NCIS with DeNozo proclaiming that not only was it a chick car, so was the entire VW line. BUSTED!!
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

Aspiring Member
    The closest thing we have to a chick mobile would be my wife's little Mazda Tribute SUV, kind of a girly metallic red. My main vehicles are an Avalanche and a Aveo 4dr for commuting.

i have a green 2000 toyota tacoma prerunner and a silver 2005 double king cab toyota tacoma prerunner.
    love them both. i may even be buried in my green one just to save some money.lol

I drive an '04 Honda Civic Si, and nobody's ever called it a chick car. Probably because it's not that cute. Just fast.
    Countess in exile
    Keep Calm and Dance to Morrissey
    Z and the Universe
    I'm also on Twitter and Facebook

Dodge RAM 4X4 quad-cab in the winter. But lots of the rural women up here drive big trucks, so it could qualify as a "chick mobile". :-)

Yamaha 1300 Venture in the summer. Again, lots of women ride big bikes too, so it too could qualify as a "chick mobile" :-)
    Last edited by AndreaCD1963; 02-15-2012 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Submitted too quickly, wasn't finished
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Dodge 2500, diesel mega cab and proud of it. But I miss my '53' Chevy Bel-Air. (best car I ever owned).
    joank
    Southern California

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I drive a 2004 Bright Red Lincoln LS that was my late wife's car. When she died in 2005 I got rid of my 2004 Lincoln and kept hers because she had less than 10,000 miles on hers and mine had over 100,000 miles. But hers is definitely a "chickmobile!"
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

The only car I have is a super cute little khaki colored Toyota FJ Cruiser. Most people think it's a little butch looking for me, but I totally disagree. It's funky and spunky like the driver. ;-)

Plus, men tend to love my truck and I get the cutest guys asking me questions about it all the time.

Is it a chickmobile? Hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by STACY B
    At least there is social acceptance in being a drunk in our world. Hell I was good at it too.
    Melissa Hobbes
    www.badtranny.com

I drive a 3/4 ton truck that I get teased about, them saying I look butch in it!

I just offer to put their vehicles in the back and get them home, which especially bugs the smaller truck folks! Heehee!

Dana
    [SIZE="3"]Dana Rachael Stevens

The person I have always wanted to be, is within me!
    [/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    I drive a 2003 VW Passet sedan in dark metallic gray.
    I have a custom Euro license plate on the front that says Mein Ryche.

Julia

I drive a fire engine red 2011 Ford Focus. I don't know if that qualifies as a chick mobile or not.

Vieja

I don't think my car qualifies as a 'chicknobile'. It's a 2004 red 6 speed Corvette coupe.

Wife drives a 2010 Nissan Sentra. I think it qualifies as a chickmobile. Mine is a 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4. Its a chick pickup compared to a real F150.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

I don't drive a "CHICKMOBILE"....... I drive an "OLD PEOPLE MOBILE"....... 'Cuz I'm an "OLD PEOPLE"...... I wished it wasn't true, but it is.

I drive a 1976 Dodge Aspen! Sadly, every cop around here knows its me, so i don't drive dressed very often. My other car is a 1985 Dodge Ram one ton stretch van! Certainly not a chick car! The 1976, is now classic, and gets too much attention! In this redneck area, everyone has seen it, and look. Oh well, drive dressed at night!

Aspiring Member
    My ride is a 98 Civic with duct tape covering the holes in the body. I'd say it was a chicken mobile. Leanne

Quote Originally Posted by Trish View Post
    I don't think my car qualifies as a 'chicknobile'. It's a 2004 red 6 speed Corvette coupe.
    Nothing screens chick like a corvette! (just kidding)

My car= Audi A3 TDI
    Wife's car= Mini Cooper S

From time to time I drive both
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When the weather is warm and the skies are clear I drive my BMW 330 convertible. Otherwise I drive my 2011 Cadillac CTS.

I drive what many critics and public say a chick mobile, MB SLK. But mine is AMG version which comes with 5.5L V8 and 355hp. My daily driver is Toyota Prius probably not viewed as chick mobile though may be viewed as something else negative.
    Daliah Hermes

I have a pickup and a porsche. Neither looks much like a chick car. Maybe if I painted it pink? But even then.....Here's the infamous 'pink pig'.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...09-03-14_A.JPG
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-15-2012 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Pic oversize img tags removed
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

i have a very old IH scout i drive..my daily driver is a manly vehicle as well (dodge truck)..i jusy cannot see myself in soccer mom type vehicle..as long as there is plenty of room for the make-up i consider my vehicle a little chick-a-fide..my one big issue is i like mud..hence the scout..but i have ruined a few high quality rigs though by hitting mud puddles when i am in the old old scout..only thing i can say is i am not a candidate for SRS..

I can relate to eveything you said! Everything we drive has 4footises a pullin' with Z-71 stamped on it or the Big Goat. Now I'm not just talking about both sides of me but my wife too. There's nothing sexier than heels in the bog-holes and a skirt helps you keep cooler than short-sleeve britches.

Fran

Michigan, SE and Michigan Upper Lower Penn./ just under the bridge like a troll
    I dirve a 2006 soccer mom Chrysler T&C van. I love it compared to my old pickups. When the weather permits I am on a 50 cc scooter to get around town that gets about 90 miles per gallon which should help with the gas prices they say are coming this summer.