Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you drive a Chickmobile

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just remembered this...last year we were in Mexico on a dive vacation. There was a Camaro parked at the resort. It was bright pink with "Barbie" painted on the hood, both doors, and the rear. It was painted in the same style as the Barbie toy car. We were taking pictures and the owner came out to proudly give us a better look. It was a guy that worked at the resort. He claimed it was great for picking up women! Talk about a chick car!

As I posted earlier, I drive an F-150 King Ranch quad cab...not a chick ride, but nothing trips my trigger more than a hot girl driving a pick-up truck!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I guess when the flower is in the dash holder its a chickmobile!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I drive a 2003 Monte Carlo ss Jeff Gordon sig. edition, and a 1983 Yamaha XS650. =o You tell me.

Note, these are not pictures of my vehicles, just pictures of the same color vehicle...On the MC though it only came that one color, rockerpanel style, and graphics.
    Last edited by Lunchbox; 02-19-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    Violet

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by flatlander_48 View Post
    2009 factory John Cooper Works MINI Clubman...

People keep claiming that MINI's are chickmobiles, but how many females go looking for 147mph pocket rockets?
    Forgot to post a photo...

out here we have our own special car , for all us on this site,holden cruze CD or if you are special a CDX

I drive a sexy little black Daewoo Lanos 3 door, although it runs like a drag queen in high heels, it has a nice "femme" styling. I'm also restoring a 1977 Yamaha XS-250 motorbike, it's getting a hot pink paintjob, and I'm getting matching leathers and thigh high boots if I can find some in my size.

Nice bike babe! Though it would be hotter with you straddling the saddle in some lingerie
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    I drive a 2003 Monte Carlo ss Jeff Gordon sig. edition, and a 1983 Yamaha XS650. =o You tell me.

Note, these are not pictures of my vehicles, just pictures of the same color vehicle...On the MC though it only came that one color, rockerpanel style, and graphics.

I have an 08 Dodge Caliber SRT4. Caliber in general is a chick car...but mine has a twist. Turbo from an EVO X, bigger intercooler, MS1K tune, intake, exhaust, injectors and 370whp at 18psi in a 4cyl car that weights 3010lbs with 1/2 tank of gas in it. Yes...I'm a tuner girl!!! Then, I have my "masculine" vehicle. 09 Suzuki Boulevard C50T in silver. Thats for when I need some alone time. This is the only picture on this computer I have of the caliber. It's my background.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by karanne View Post
    So, I'm obviously missing something - what's so 'handy' about them?
    You can haul all kinds of stuff from garage sales in them!

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I drive a One Ton Dodge Ram dually 4x4 with the diesel engine. I also drive a Harley Davidson, and a bicycle.

I am really a girl and you know what I really could care less about driving a chick car.

Katie

The ultimate in female mobility.......................a VAN, ready for 7 rambunctious little bodies

Never really thought about it with my cars, so I don't know if they are chick cars or not. I have an Audi A8, S6 and my wife drives a Q7.

I now drive an Infinity G35 but before that it was a very speedy Subaru WRX that I still miss so very dearly!

I'm thinking of buying this chickmobile!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I'm thinking of buying this chickmobile!!

That has your name written all over it!
    "I am the beginning and the end. I bring order into chaos. "
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."
    "We give no crap, and we take very little."

I drive a 09 chevy cobalt, not sure if its a chick car although some people say it is.

Sure I drive a chick car, I know because I drive my wife's previous car, 1999 Mazda 626. Sold my pickup which got 12 miles per gallon. I has a tiny bit of jewelry for ornamentation. Wife just yesterday scrapped some of her decals and college team stickers off the windows. It has a good makeup mirror and tissue in the glove box. And its handy, I can fit a wig, makeup and padded bra in the console.

my clever saying here.... Mindy More's Avatar
    I have an '04 Silver Honda Odyssey is that a chick mobile?
    A couple of my friends call it a Mommy Mobile so maybe older chick mobile?? LOL

Karren- That would be the Ultimate Chick mobile right there. I bet you have the perfect outfit to match it (not the chicken suit either)
    Mindy

Member of the "Pulled Over When Dressed Club"

If I can get out there, you can too

Gold Member
    Would a Peter-Built qualify??
    Rader

not anymore, I drive a dull Toyota p/u, but remember when my GTO turned a lot of girls heads.

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    Would a Peter-Built qualify??
    Rader
    Only if you wear leather pants and work boots.
    "I never tell the truth, because I do not believe such a thing exists. Truth, is in the eye of the beholder."
    "Since my customary farewell would appear oddly self serving, I shall simply say, good luck."

Chickmobile...hell no! I drive a 2006, 500 horse powered Mustang GT that looks like a race car.

guilty..... i drive a super cute vw.

Quote Originally Posted by Soriya View Post
    Chickmobile...hell no! I drive a 2006, 500 horse powered Mustang GT that looks like a race car.
    Mustangs are girlie cars.

I drive a Mazda 626, my wife drives a Chevy pickup with a 4-door cab. Draw whatever conclusions you want to from that.

Anna