Thread: Valentine's Day

Talking Valentine's Day

Had an Amazing Day with my Farrah I surprised her with a new dress, purse, and heart necklace with earrings. I love to spoil her!!! How was everyone's valentine's day? Hope all your SO's spoiled you too!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]Farrah's Wife,
    Jess
    XoXo

My SO and I went to the Adam and Eve store and both picked out lingerie and some naughtier stuff as well, Was a GREAT valentines WEEKEND!

The BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!! thanks again for everything, i hope you liked your gifts too
    [SIZE="3"]"The Girl with no name now has a name,... Farrah Rose " [/SIZE]

Hey Alluts,
    Glad to see other couples enjoying the day with one another
    Jess
    XoXo

Quote Originally Posted by Farrah Rose View Post
    The BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!! thanks again for everything, i hope you liked your gifts too
    I hope you were suprised and I loved all my gifts too!!!! It was by far the Best Valentine's day I've had ever too!! Guess we both have lots to live up too next year and I already have plans in the making hehehe
    Jess
    XoXo