Thread: a funny thing happened

a funny thing happened

I started underdressing at work lately, so the other day I was wearing some pink satin brief panties and jeans, about half way through the day i became aware that a loine may show through. i thought it was kinda funny to worry about panty lines any way i asked the wife and they only show when climbing the stairs or bending over. I guess it thongs from now on lol

I guess looking back you really had to be there

Panty lines are never acceptable to the fashion police! I always worry about bending over and showing a waistband. A thong could be worse in that regard.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Question is, did you notice anyone following you up the stairs, and standing around where you had to bend over?

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Must be stretch jeans, Lisa? I could wear breast forms under my drab jeans and no one would notice!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have worn panties to work for 2 years and no one notices. Thongs to some shapewear I can feel the lines but no one has said a word. I even talk and walk around GG's and they say nothing. I figure they would be the first to point it out.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Must be stretch jeans, Lisa? I could wear breast forms under my drab jeans and no one would notice!

THAT'S NOT THE PLACE FOR BREAST FORMS Sherry!!!!! (HA HA HA)

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Panty lines are never acceptable to the fashion police! I always worry about bending over and showing a waistband. A thong could be worse in that regard.
    I'm a bit naughty about that; when I'm coming back from a meeting on the train I've generally made sure that my knickers are showing a tiny bit so people will get a quick flash when I stretch to put my bag up on the shelf. Childish, I know.
    --
    Jag (a name gifted me by another member)

Quote Originally Posted by jaglover View Post
    I'm a bit naughty about that; when I'm coming back from a meeting on the train I've generally made sure that my knickers are showing a tiny bit so people will get a quick flash when I stretch to put my bag up on the shelf. Childish, I know.
    Sounds like you're living on the edge and having fun.

I used to work at Under Armour, and as their requirement, all employees had to wear their clothes while on the job. I always wore loose mesh shorts because they are comfortable, but also because I could wear whatever type panty I wanted and there would be no lines. Well, one day I was wearing a thong and my manager dropped papers and I quickly said, I'll get them for you. I was very good friends with this manager, we told eachother everything, and she gave me great life advice (never told her about cding though). So as I was bending down, she bent down and lightly said, "You may want to wear a longer shirt.... or boxers" and she started laughing. I stood up and I could tell she was joking around so I said, you are so funny and she started laughing harder. That day did not impact us at all and we continued to be great friends until I left a few months later.

I have worn panties and pantyhose exclusively for over 20 years now. Not once have I been questioned by anyone about my undergarments, and even if I were, it's nobodies business what I am wearing but MINE. Lately though, since I work nights and I'm the only one in the office, I have been getting more opportunity to wear more so I have been going through my lingerie and wearing something new each night. The only incident of discovery I have had was when I had to have the EMS called because my heart rate was exceedingly high as was my blood pressure. FORTUNATELY, the young EMS that was hooking up the leads was a very pretty young woman and when she realized I was wearing pantyhose, she very discreetly put the leads on my calves and didn't say a word. She did however look me in the eye, winked and mouthed the word "sorry if I ran them". I smiled and nodded, fortunately having taken one of my nitro glycerine tablets brought my BP down enough they did not have to transport me to the hospital.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    THAT'S NOT THE PLACE FOR BREAST FORMS Sherry!!!!! (HA HA HA)

Mollyanne
    You're rite, Molly! I mite attract a woman expecting BIG THINGS! And, would SHE be disappointed! RFL!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!