Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A rather Sexual question...

I wish I could say I've been with a woman while both of us were wearing lingerie. What a turn-on that would be!!!

yup like many of the pple here have already said...i don't think its uncommon. but then again for many others its just a part of the whole experience...the eroticism is but one facet of it. well i guess we all understand that even among us there so much variation that its quite pointless (at least in my opinion) to come up with any stereotypes cuz you're bound to find some others like yourself and many more who are not!!:>

No offence here. My wife and I have enjoyed a many sessions while I was fully dressed or in lingerie. I guess it is going to depend on her comfort level. Although she may never come out and say it, but I think my wife was a little nervous the first time. But defiantly doesn’t mind now. It may help if you talk about it with your partner first.

amy

Silver Member
    I think the lovemaking is better dressed as the clothes are sexy and feel good to the wearer as well as the one touching you. Nothing like satin or lace when touched. Plus you are in a totally new situation and almost like 2 new lovers meeting. I have a friend that loves to have me dressed and enjoys making love that way. She finds it sensuous and just more loving. Not rushed. Gentle touching and exploring.

Certainly not alone.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'm lucky enough to have a beautiful caring wife who has allowed me to fully dress while we make love. It's simply amazing. It started out as pantyhose only then eventually over the span of 10 years progressed to me being fully dressed.

Miriam
    I'm much more likely to wear fem clothes than my wife. From nightgowns to skirts, it's definitely not her thing. But I'll wear a nightgown to bed a couple times each week (both of us are nude otherwise), and we're just as likely to make love either way. Since we make love quite frequently, I've had many occasions to do it en femme. When we first began she would reach under my clothes to feel my skin, but she acceded to my request to touch me through my clothes so I could gain the full sensual experience that I desired.

Never had a fantasy to make love in drag, being both naked is fine for me. Probably fetish CD. Dressing does not make me feel passive, I like to shine in a dress like a peacock and still feel male (allowing females to look more colorful than a brown and grey hen).

Passionate and romantic nothing i can ask for more with my husband his way totally amazing and its really great.

I am dreaming of the day where this happens. It probably never will.....but a girl can dream, can't she??
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford