Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncomfortable Female Restroom Situation

Uncomfortable Female Restroom Situation

Has anyone used the Female restroom and had any type of uncomfortable situation? Were you noticed? Any Screams? !!!!

I have not, but I know that a lot of the ladies here have. That being said, I do not remember ever reading about any visits to the ladies room going bad. You should be seeing some stories soon. Wish I could be of more help!

Lisia

Banned Read only
    Used the ladies room last night. Didn't knock, peek, ask permission. I was wearing a dress and heels, it would be odd to be in the men's room! No screams, no fainting. Just me in the stall, washing at the sink and then me fixing my lipstick and brushing my hair in front of the mirror. And if someone did complain, would they demand a penis check or something? I kinda think not.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    If you are dressed and look like a lady, you should be using the ladies restroom! Back in the days when I really did become Stephanie I used the ladies restroom all the time. I would never go into a mens restroom when dressed as a female, not would I go into a ladies restroom when dressed as a male. Using common sense is always a good thing!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

At first I was very nervious, if there were girls in there waiting, I would turn around a leave. But that feeling has passed, now I gladly stand in line and chat, it's fun and all the girls have been very friendly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I use the women's restroom anytime I'm out en femme and never had a bad experience. Sometimes I end up chatting with someone while waiting in line or at the sink washing up afterward.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Using common sense is always a good thing!
    Is that allowed these days? It seems so..... old fashioned.

Again another trip to the w*lmart store gave rise to the appearances are deceiving. I swear this GG looked like a GM, very rotund and (of course) wearing sweats so the clothes didn't give you a clue at all. Short hair, no earrings (as if that's a clue anymore), no makeup (of course it's the mart store). As I was enmale mode and walking into the male restroom she was walking into the woman's restroom. I was about to say something, but all I did was stop and turn my head and said "ahhh...oh nevermind". She didn't break a stride and besides it's not my place to tell anyone which room to go into anyways....

My feeling is that if you have to go you have to go and you go into whatever rest room you want... or as you are presenting....

Renne.....

Jane I haven't been out yet but will be soon. I would not want to go into the men's washroom dressed. If I'm read it could be real ugly, like in me getting my rear kicked by a homophobic, transphobic .lol.

I would look for a family washroom first and Ladies room second. If I get read in the ladies room they'll scream and I'll run out and pee my pants.

These are worst case scenarios.

8rys, going on walkabout
    Never had a problem, I am in there to do the same thing as them. Get in, do what I need to do, wash my hands and get out. If I need to do a quick touch up of hair or makeup so be it. I just make sure not to linger.

As I venture farther and farther from the friendly confines of the closet I have been confronted by the Restroom Problem. The few times I've used the ladies' there has been no problems, women have been very nice, smiled and said 'hi.' It is like going into a new world, there are no urinals and strange vending machines.

Nope.
    There was one situation that I might share with you. I was doing my business in a stall at a restarant, and over by the sinks I overheard about 3-4 women having a deep and long conversation about a myriad of things. If guys ever truly want to know why women spend so much time in the ladies room, I swear this is the reason.... LOL!
    I didn't want to make myself obvious as a guy, but I proceeded out of my stall, combed my hair and put lip gloss on, and slithered out of there. I actually got a little fright, but I thought "what the heck "I'll act normal" .

BTW, in my state of New Jersey, we TG folk are protected by law to use the women's room.

I have used the ladies room MANY times and NEVER had any problems. Just remember to act like you have always done it. Confidence is the best weapon against being noticed.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Hope I don't jinx myself, but I've never had a problem either. A long as you act confident nothing will happen.

So far no problems and hope it stays that way

So those of you that have used the ladies room (LR), while other GG's were in there, I assume that they picked up that you were a CD and were still ok? I think this is great, and I am not trying to create any problems whatsoever, but I just find it hard to believe that other GG's are ok with a guy dressed as a woman in the LR.

I have used the LR once, but I was alone. I am scared to death that going inside with other GG's would make them feel uncomfortable.

Maybe I have completely misunderstood the expected GG reaction to us using the LR. I just have this fear of walking in and a GG screaming there is a man in the LR!!!!
    Last edited by JaneAshland; 02-18-2012 at 01:46 PM. Reason: remove a statement that came across as inappropriate, and totally misinterpreted.

No, but I once had an uncomfortable experience in a men's room. I was at a gay bar, my first time out, and I had to use the john. I wasn't really sure which room to use, but the idea of using the ladies room made me rather uncomfortable. So, in a series of errors, I walked into the men's room and went standing up (possible, because I was wearing jeans). This was next to a urinal at which two guys were standing, fondling each other. They apparently thought I was hilarious (their situation was perfectly normal, I guess?), and proceeded to berate me for using the wrong room. I said nothing, but instead became both silently mortified and enraged. Still, I did nothing, because the only things I felt like doing or saying would have been over the line. So, I finished my business and got the hell out!

I haven't yet used a restroom in public again, but after THAT, I wouldn't think twice about using a ladies room. What a mistake THAT was!
    "She ain't waiting 'til she gets older, her feet are makin' tracks in the winter snow.
    She got a rainbow that touches her shoulder, she be headed where the thunder rolls."

-Van Halen, "Secrets"

I did something once that turned out to be a major OOPS. I was at a grocery store that was unfamiliar en drab and needed to relieve myself to the nth degree. I have gotten into the habit of sitting even when I'm totally in male mode. Well my need to relieve myself was greater than my attention span and I mistakenly went into the ladies room and headed directly to a stall. I no sooner got myself parked on the throne when I heard the door open and women's voices in the common area. Because there were two other stalls that were empty, I sat there and waited to see if one or both would use one of the empty stalls. As it turned out, niether one used a stall but just washed their hands and left. Realizing my mistake, I knew I had to make a hasty exit, so I re-fastened my pants and left without washing my hands.

When I was sure that nobody had seen my in the ladies room, I scooted into the men's room to wash my hands, all the time breathing a sigh of relief that I wasn't caught in the ladies room en drab. I think it would heve been an embarrassing situation to say the least.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Just don't ever forget which mode you are presenting in and go in the opposite RR. That really might cause a stir.

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    I have worried more than once. I haven't used the women's in many places, though, due to potential legal problems. The larger malls around have a family room. Restaurants that have single-person stalls I don't worry about.

I did have an uncomfortable experience one time in a mall. I believe I wanted to both change and use the facilities. I have used the male side there a number of times, exiting dressed as female (i.e., I walk in male, change in the cubicle and then stroll out before anyone there can get upset that I look female now). I think this particular time might have been a time that I was already dressed as female and so didn't feel comfortable walking in to the male side and being in the cubicle while anyone else who might be there got a chance to stew over what they had seen enter. Anyhow, this time I went in to the female side, and after a time, Security came around and knocked on the (outer) door and called out something or other. I answered something like, "What?" in a semi-femme voice, and they went away again. Security does not normally come around those washrooms unless they have been summoned there -- but Security probably saw me walk through the (otherwise closed) mall to get there, and might have decided Something Funny Was Going On. (It was not time to lock up either.) To this day I do not know what was really happening, but I had the impression that Security was checking up on a Man In The Woman's Washroom, and that if I had answered with my male voice or not answered then I might have gotten in to trouble. It didn't make me enthusiastic to return there.

I had a problem when enfemme as I went into the ladies restroom. I had to wait in line! Uncomfortable. There were three probable lesbians waiting in front of me. It was a gay bar. Floor show intermission. No problem. They were nice, and I even got a compliment on my hair.
    Actually it is likely they had earlier spotted me and some cd friends at a table near the stage.

I'll try this once again

I personally don't have an issue with where people do their business, but I would like to pose a question. There are always tons of threads regarding tg rights and acceptance. People want to be accepted and to be able to dress as they see fit without fear of ridicule or their personal safety. People are forever saying I am a man who happens to like to dress as a woman, and I want the right to do so. So... when it comes right down to "civil" rights would it be better to gain the right for a man dressed in women's clothing to use the ladies room, or for him to be able to use the men's room no matter how he is dressed? Is the fear of ridicule or personal injury actually skirting (pun intended) the actual issue of civil rights? History has shown that change is born of sacrifice especially in the area of civil rights. In the long run might John Q become more accepting and respectful of tg people if instead of wanting to be treated as special they want to be treated equally?

I have posted this question a number of times in these restroom thread and not one person has ever responded. I am beginning to think that it's not so much a matter of "rights" as it is a matter of "being a girl" even when the "girl" is a self proclaimed "male.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Kelly, I'm going to assume that you, knowing you on this forum for a few years, can fly under the radar with ease. You are probably one of the lucky ones. I look like like a 40-something soccer mom when I am out public, and not Jennifer Anniston. Maybe I'm lucky, and that's cool with me because I'm in my mid 40's, and even I can fly under the radar to an extent. I can live with my imperfections.

If you were really a real girl, you would not be on this forum. ....... did I zing you?

Quote Originally Posted by JaneCDX View Post
    This must be an incredible feeling of us being more of a woman when using the LR.
    I am getting tingly just thinking of it.
    It is statements like the bold unlined one above that make women cringe about this subject.

It is a restroom, not an amusement park
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Kelly, I'm going to assume that you, knowing you on this forum for a few years, can fly under the radar with ease. You are probably one of the lucky ones. I look like like a 40-something soccer mom when I am out public, and not Jennifer Anniston. Maybe I'm lucky, and that's cool with me because I'm in my mid 40's, and even I can fly under the radar to an extent. I can live with my imperfections.

If you were really a real girl, you would not be on this forum. ....... did I zing you?
    As I mentioned.. it makes no difference to me where people pee. The question was in regards to what I consider to be the real issue of human rights.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg