Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best thing about dressing??

For me it's not when I'm getting dressed or when I finish getting ready. It hits me when I am doing something else and my mind is not on what I am wearing. To me it is the feeling that I am being myself and I am comfortable in the way I feel. I enjoy feeling/being feminine. It's not pretending or just expressing it. It is who I am. Not too long ago I would have been scared to admit my dressing or feelings, but now I am not. If I'm going to be me than I should be me all the time. Clothes are just that to me, clothes. I wear women's clothing because that is what I like. I like to look pretty and lets face it most guy clothes are just not suited for looking pretty. lol.
    Allison Kat

Live Life by Sharing Your Life..

Yes I am a princess. At least that's what they call me. lol

I love the sound high heels make while walking outside on a hard surface. Inside on carpet does not cut it.

Feeling pretty and feminine,looking in the mirror with makeup and wig on and seeing a fairly pretty woman,and I love the feel of the clothes and heels,love wearing a dress with freshly shaved bare legs,sooo nice!!!!

Feeling like I'm home and expressing my true self. It feels so good.

What's the best thing about dressing, all the things everybody have already said except for going out in public. I wish I had the courage to go out in public but I don't have the balls. Pun intended.

It is the process of getting everything ready, i just love all the things that go with it. the feeling is wonderful when you can just sit back and relax. i enjoy setting everything up on the bed and laying out the bra, panties, slip and pantyhose.
    picking out the dress and shoes. shopping has also become special to find that certain something that i would love to wear. it's just a great feeling.