Thread: Best worst costume!

Best worst costume!

Okay- i mostly crossdress in public at parties- costume Halloween.

many year ago, 13-14- I had what I considered my best ever outfit- in terms of hilarity, poignancy, and acceptable taste (well, sort of).

I want to say 'as a CD' not as a "drag" costume... but i know the boundaries are hazy.

Blue denim-ish dress like Monica Lewinski... no... umm. "stains"

Great reactions- all the girls were envious of the concept!

I also wanted to do Tonya Harding in her outfit where she was whining to the judges about her skate laces... But never did. Despite her expressions, it WAS a cute dress...

What's been, or could be, your best 'worst costume'?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, you look almost exactly like her. Good Job! wink. ...to me her face does have a rather masculine appearance so she would be easier to impersonate for a CDer. The main question, is why? She's not exactly the model athelete most people would want to be, unless you are going for humor...maybe with a baseball bat in one hand and a gold metal in the other...
    Last edited by Chickhe; 02-17-2012 at 01:01 PM.
    Chickie

Gold Member
    O" I wish I could even put a big toe into a costume like that.
    Rader

The best costume I ever saw was a pregnant nun costume worn by a neighbor who was actually pg! In my future my wife snd I will be going to the Star Trek convention at the LVH. I want to attend en femme throughout the con, in public in Las Vegas, and participate in the costume contest at the con, but I need an idea that isn't a "sweet young thing" (as were most GGs in TOS) and doesn't need extensive make-up (as would most aliens). Was there ever a character in any of the several flavors of Star Trek who was a male presenting as a female?

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    Was there ever a character in any of the several flavors of Star Trek who was a male presenting as a female?
    Quark had a temp sex change in DS9 to complete a ferengi Slugo Cola deal.
    Kirk got transfered into a womens body in TOS, for reasons I cant remember.
    Last edited by Miranda-E; 02-17-2012 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickhe View Post
    Wow, you look almost exactly like her. Good Job! wink. ...to me her face does have a rather masculine appearance so she would be easier to impersonate for a CDer. The main question, is why? She's not exactly the model athelete most people would want to be, unless you are going for humor...maybe with a baseball bat in one hand and a gold metal in the other...
    The main question, is why?

A: irony; satire; excuse to crossdress...

i loved her costume, even as a young boy i was so jealous of how pretty her dress was!

My sister in law made a girl scout uniform for halloween years ago. She stuffed pillows in the front to make it look like she was pregnant. Then she had a sign printed that she was to carry that read 'Be Prepared'. It was a take off on a magazine ad that was quite popular at the time. It was hilarious. I see swbonnet has a similar post.

The best costume I ever saw was a pregnant nun costume worn by a neighbor who was actually pg! In my future my wife snd I will be going to the Star Trek convention at the LVH. I want to attend en femme throughout the con, in public in Las Vegas, and participate in the costume contest at the con, but I need an idea that isn't a "sweet young thing" (as were most GGs in TOS) and doesn't need extensive make-up (as would most aliens). Was there ever a character in any of the several flavors of Star Trek who was a male presenting as a female?
    The J'naii (see, Soren (Next Generation)) were androgynous and could switch gender.

In Star Trek Nemesis a transgendered species was mentioned.

I know there was one episode (or movie) where women looked like men, and men looked like women, but I can't find a reference for it. The species appeared again at one of the Federation council meetings. Seems to me, IIRC, Guinan warned one of the men about the "female" he was infatuated with.
    DonnaT

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Exclamation Worst?! Lol! TOO MANY TO COUNT!

Most of my BEST ONES can't be posted here! As for BAD ONES, I've hundreds, if not THOUSANDS! U'd have to be the judge of which is my WORST!

51935.jpg 20430.jpg

Grabbed Frame 82.jpg Grabbed Frame 96.jpg

Grabbed Frame 8.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

You could go as Deanna Troi's Mother...
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

I've been to a few conventions, and believe me, you will not be the most unusually dressed person there by any means. Everyone should go to one at least once, just for the experience. Take plenty of pictures.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

Banned Read only
    Tonya Harding was an embarrassment and a disgrace to USA

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda-E View Post
    Quark had a temp sex change in DS9 to complete a ferengi Slugo Cola deal.
    Kirk got transfered into a womens body in TOS, for reasons I cant remember.
    Captain Suzy (aka Suzy Satin) clued me in: The episode in TOS was "Turnabout Intruder"; it was the last episode in TOS. The character who changed sex with Kirk was Dr. Janice Lester who wanted to be a starship Captain, but regulations then excluded females. Going as Dr. Janice Lester looks like an ideal excuse to dress en femme in public.
    Last edited by sfwarbonnet; 03-05-2012 at 02:35 PM.

Two years ago at my favorite haunt they did a theme for holloween. "vixins and Vampires " so I dressed a little" campy" some thought it to be a bit scampy but had a lot od wooooo's from it
    Attached Images Attached Images