Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wedding

What could be more girly than a wedding dress! My wife will take me out dressed to nice restaurants but everytime in a thrift shop I can't get her interested in getting me a wedding gown or bridesmaid gown.

Dressers in all types of gowns is very sexy and a true test of how gorgous you all could look.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    My wife has said that if we ever get our vows renewed she would like us both in wedding dresses.
    That sounds like Marla, Rachel! Lucky you; hope it happens for you some day!

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    My wife and I have toyed with the idea of having a wedding where we are either both dressed in gorgeous wedding dresses, or I am in the dress and she is in a tuxedo. Not sure if it will ever happen, but it is always nice to dream. That and I have recently met a lovely young woman that works for a wedding dress store here in Houston and she is just WAITING for a CD to come into the shop to try on dresses, well she also hopes we'll buy the dress we eventually fall in love with, but she cannot wait for a crossdresser to come set an appointment with her.
    Sounds like you have a plan and should be setting up an appointment soon. BTW, let us know how the fitting went and how grand the ceremony was.

Leanne

Years ago when I was a full time dresser, I went into several bridal shops and tried on dresses. The SA's were very helpful even after they found out I was a male. The feel of the material was wonderful!

B.B.C.D. & D.Q.I.T. Chloe' Buffington's Avatar
    My Wife an I celabrated out first annaversary by renewing our vows with me in the dress and her in a skirt suit. pic on my profile page...
    Life is too short to not be who you are.

Yup, one of my bigtime fantasies! Most others have already come true, but this one's still on the list. Maybe not getting married in one, but a whole dress up thing for sure.

My wife and I got married on Jan 1 of this year. We both wore skirts.

My wife and I will be renewing our vows in two years on our tenth anaversery. We will be aloaping again all the way across the country at Niagara falls. It was her who suggested that I wear a wedding dress. I said no at first, but the more I think about it, the more I want to. A choker, garters, white stockings, corset... I think its time to revisit the renewing our vows discussion.

Hi,

The best i can or will do is be there & take the pics, i know my place, & no i would not make a lovely bride or brides maid may be at a push a brides maid tho dought it,

& been married once for 35 out of 37 years, i am a woman just not one who will have a male around me, & i dont need one, & what would i do with one,,,,,,

...noeleena...

Woman and loving it Jennifer Marie P.'s Avatar
    Of course.I have worn a few wedding dresses and dont believe how it makes you look and the feel of it so sexy and have been a bridesmaid at a friends wedding.
    Pinkessence Transliving Urnotalone

yes, its one of my fantasies, it would be nice to wear a pretty flowing wedding dress, or also one that is a short wedding dress, getting prepared to be the bride i'd imagined a lot, dressing in all the bridal lingerie, and being made up all beautiful and pretty. I managed to buy a gown from a thirft store a while ago, it was always nice to wear now and then since it was so frilly and flowing, super fem.

Elana

If money ever coms arouund, yes, I want to do it so very much... I even have a dress, though, I'm not the happiest with it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar
    I love my wedding dress! I would love to able to wear it to a party!
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would find it interesting to be a bridesmaid, it is a fantasy of mine.