Thread: One thing always leads to another...

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar

One thing always leads to another...

I was very clear in my head that I wanted to just try on a new lipstick... but then I thought it wouldn't be complete without the rest of the makeup. Then I thought it could go with a wig, then maybe my favourite necklace, then... 5 hours passed and I'm dressed en femme. ugh... I don't have self control!! Help!! >_< Does thiis happen to anyone?

I never keep adding on when I'm getting enfemme. Boy am I a liar!
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

As I sit here all done up ... never happened to me either.
    Keely

One of the Reds

Oh my goodness, it's a page out of my own book!

You will find that happens in many different ways. Like when you are trying to finalize an outfit to go out in. You think you have the look down perfectly and then you say, "maybe a belt". And that is when the stuff hits the fan, as you end up changing the original outfit completely to match up with that cute belt you bought recently and were just waiting for the opportunity to wear.

heh always!! i have ever tried on eyeshadow just to see if the shade suits me, but then realized i had to use a little lipstick, then might as well use some blusher.....

Put on a new pair of nylons on fresh shaved legs and next thing you know i am all dressed up and headed out shopping.

Cerebral Ninja
    Its very understandable. Its almost impossible to try just one fem thng while in drab.
    "Just follow your heart, that's what I do" - Napoleon Dynamite

@CourtneyGlenn91 - Twitter

Facebook

If only you could see me sarahcsc's Avatar
    It is so dangerous! I was intending to read a book while listening to music, but my entire night spent dressing. Grr...

I can't help it, the shoes need stockings to look good, the stockings need suspenders, the suspenders don't look right without panties..... oh it's nice to indulge!
    Pheobe.

Glamerous Granny carolinewalker_2000's Avatar
    Of course you are joking. Surely you must be the only one who every had this problem!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"]Caroline

Tranny Granny
    [/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    I never really start out with just one thing in mind. Once I start, I'm in for the whole deal.