Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I not big of a CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Maybe we need more divisions..... tenths? CD_1.0.... 1.1. 1.2... 9.8... 9.9... CD_10.0.
    No Karen, we need a modern version of levels just like software (pun intended) CD beta version or CD 2.0, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by lightfoot View Post
    LOL....oh yes...I learned that the hard way!

Epps....you just made me cross my legs thinking about that.
    After having to change my bandages after surgery that are attached to hairy section of abdomen, I now make sure I'm shaved everywhere. The nurses and doctors at the VA don't seem to be phased. Because of the aforementioned process, there is no way I'd get a Brazilian and think any women that does is a masochist. O-U-U-UCH!

I think the first big step is letting her know..hiding this is a receipe for huge problems..but you know your situation better than anybody here so tread lightly with any advice you find on the puter net..i had to laugh about tucking..heck i dont even tuck after all these years and never have..good girdle (I like spanx myself) and the boys are gone from view..worrying about tucking just made me laugh..yea if your a hairy bigfoot thats gotta go especially if you ever decide to go out..dressed to the nines and sporting a beard just would not be cool in my book
    Last edited by michelle64; 02-22-2012 at 12:18 PM.

a bit nutty
    If you're angry and wearing clothes, YOU'RE A CROSS-DRESSER!!!! AAAAARGH!

Seriously, some wear only lingerie under their clothes and some go all out and go clubbing as a girl. Some wear everything but sport a beard, and that's OK. Your comfort level, your pace, your choices. There are different camps here but usually only on personal issues and conduct. What or how much you wear is irrelevant, sister!

As for the shaving, go ahead! She asks why, say you like it! Hairy bodies are gross and make us look old. I hate the static cling on my hairy legs in the winter time. It must GO! Lots of guys are shaving their bodies now and I assume not all of them are crossdressers.

Ginger

Quote Originally Posted by GingerLeigh View Post
    If you're angry and wearing clothes, YOU'RE A CROSS-DRESSER!!!! AAAAARGH!...
    Doesn't that make you and angry cross-dresser, or would that be a pirate in a dress?....damn, now you got me all confused.

I'm just a guy...who shaves it all. Such a practice seems quite normal in the gym and among nudists. So no big deal. I think any cross-dresser who even remotely thinks about shaving should just do it. It'll really make you feel more fem without even the clothes, make-up, or boobs. But then again, it's YOUR comfort level and you need to do what's right for you.

As for feeling pressure from your SO, i'm in the same boat. That's where i take a stand and say, "I like it...deal with it". I'm sure if my wife decided the next day she wanted hairy pits, you think I'd have a say in that? For me, my primary reason is hygiene and looks. Just like how some people cut their hair. If one guy can shave his head, why can't another shave his body?

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    You're master of your (Seinfeld) domain! Not that there's anything wrong with that!
    I'm queen of the castle!

No, you are as much a CD as anyone here. Some of the people have traveled the road longer and farther than you and that OK.
    It sounds as if you are recently starting the trip. No CD'ing when you were young. No sneaking into your mom's or sister's room to try on a pair of panties??? It seems that this is where it starts for alot of us, but not everyone.
    Yes, you are OK so continue reading this site and and you will learn even more. Good luck to you.
    Lots of hugs

Karen Marie

I've painted my nails and love that actually, but never worn makeup. I have no idea what to do and the only reason I don try it is because I'm afraid it will not come off and my wife will notice.
    I've never done my nails for the same reason (except I'm not married). I think it would take too long to remove, and too noticeable if not removed. Make up is a little tricky to get removed thoroughly. Soap and warm water is the only method I really know about, but it only takes a few minutes.

Just take baby steps baby steps.If you go shopping en drab just pretend your shopping for your wife.If you want to shave off body hair tell your wife you like to do some hiking and you don't want to get Lyme disease.We are all crossdresers wether it be a person who wears pantyhose or goes full blown wearing a wig and make-up.We are crossdressers!Some of us can pass while some can not.

I am 53,I have been secretly dressing for a little over 20 years and have only been shaving my legs and underarms for about 2 and 1/2 years,I bought my first wig about two years ago,started wearing makeup about a year ago,just take it slow,watch you tube videos on tucking,taping breasts,I had to tell my wife about my dressing to be able to shave my legs,she hates it,never wants to see me dressed,but is somehow accepting it....I guess because we have been together for sooo long,almost 28 years.........good luck to you,it is easier if you tell your wife about your desires to crossdress,it is something hardwired into us,because I have tried to quit several times,purged clothes and shoes,and the last time was about four years ago and I will never purge again,I told my wife that I cannot stop dressing and it is just a part of me....I still can only dress away from home.......XOXO Jamie