Thread: Making baby steps...

Making baby steps...

When I had asked my wife how she would feel about going out with me dressed when I was ready, she said I don't know. So tonight I was dressed in jeans a new top and bra and forms. After dinner I asked her if she wanted to go for a walk and she said she'd love two. So I took my boots off and put on my tennis shoes and a hooded sweat shirt. So until we passed our neighbours houses I had my hands in my sweat shirt pockets so you couldn't tell I was wearing a bra with forms. But a little down the road I just popped my chest out and walked I turned to my wife and said so were out and I'm dressed, she just looked at me and said stop pokeing your chest out and I just laughed.
    Shy
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

that wonderful glad you were able to do that I bet it was wonderful
    My favorite motto's ." Live life to the fullest" , "Nobody is gonna stand up for you but you so live you life how you want" , “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” , Be true to yourself

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Good for you! Glad to hear it went well.

Miriam
    Wonderful story. I'm glad you and she enjoyed it. One more thing to share together.

Platinum Member
    Seems like progress to me. No pressure, no expectations, just a pleasant and casual evening walk!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    This is such a beautiful way to move forward. It is so good that she can joke with you while doing something that might be a tad bit uncomfortable the first time. You both are well on your way in the progression to flying.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

I am so jealous that you have such an understanding wife.Sigh!!!.................

Hip hip hooray for you!!I'm glad you have someone who is understanding.Many of us would wish we were in your heels.
    Last edited by Sandra; 02-22-2012 at 04:37 PM. Reason: merged posts

That's a great start, but next time, why not get in the car and drive to where people won't recognize either of you and dress as you like?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I have gone overseas to walk in my clothes, and I was a little surprised as to how many others I have seen or met more than once going in the same direction.
    Three times in the US, five times in UK. and twice in Europe.
    It's a small world.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.