Thread: GG's: When did you know

Platinum Member

GG's: When did you know

Actually, this is a two part question for GGs: Assuming she didn't tell you before you learned, what made you suspect that your SO might be a cross dresser?

And, if so, when and how were your suspicions confirmed?
    Last edited by kimdl93; 02-22-2012 at 09:50 AM. Reason: typo

Well actually I had no idea what so ever. I always knew there was a side of him that I loved so much that made me feel comfortable sharing everything with. Not many men have that side.

I learned from an email I opened in his account. Yes I should never have been in there in the first place, but I was worried about him as I had not heard from him in a few days. We are in a long distance relationship and that in itself makes it so much harder. He is in the photography business and had edited some pictures from a photo shoot and I wanted to see them and had asked him to send them when they were ready. He agreed that he would and was eager to share them with me. I say an email where he had sent pictures and I opened it. Much to my surprise it was him dressed. I had to really look at them closely as I was in disbelief/shock and I do believe a WTF came out of my mouth. Took me a week before I confronted him on it at which time he had said that he probably would never have told me out of fear of loosing me. We are working on many things in our relationship and trust is a big issue for me.

I am a big fan of the "Amazing Race" and I am in hopes that one day, hand in hand, we will both jump on the mat together and I won't really care what he is wearing as long as he is by my side.

I didn't have a clue. I thought it was funny that he took a gym bag with him wherever he went, but he said that since his work (back then) was messy he changed clothes a lot and I didn't think anymore about it. Six months into him living with his ex-gf called me up, presumably to break us up (but it didn't work), and told me that was a cross dresser and to look in his gym bag. Well, I waited until he took a shower after work and looked in it. I was stunned because until then I had no clue. When I asked him about it he just hung his head in shame, but admitted it. I felt bad about confronting him, but I felt like he hid this from me deliberately, essentially lying. Anyway, I had to decide right there and then if we could make this work and I decided to give it a try. Now six years later I'm glad it wasn't a deal breaker for me.