Thread: How many girls ???

How many girls ???

How many girls here have been stopped or stuck in a road block by police,and how was the experience,
    I personally haven't as yet, I bet the next time I'm out in the car it will happen!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

I was stopped twice very late at night returning from a night out. Both times I took and passed the DUI (driving under the influence) test, one of which was very lengthy and time consuming. I was dressed completely and my main concern the whole time was what would happen to my insurances costs and what would the ticket cost if I got one. Both times they treated me very professionally, as they should. I did not say anything about how I was dressed and neither did they. So, if you are stopped be polite, answer their questions and follow their directions and you should be fine.

Been there, done that, and have the Tee Shirt.

I was driving home real late after a GNO. When a car and a truck passed me, a minute later a sheriff's car passed me also. A couple of miles down the road the deputy had his car blocking both lanes and the car and truck, that had passed me, pulled over. As I approached, I was also waved to the side of the road. The drivers of the other two vehicles had assumed the position on the back of the truck. The deputy approached my car as I rolled the window down. He said, "Good evening Mame". (That made my night.) He was very professional asked for my ID and explained why he had stopped the other two drivers. He glanced at my ID, looked at me and said, "OH". He ran my ID. Said everything checked out, OK. About the same time a second officer showed up. The deputy wished me a safe trip, and sent me on my way. All in all not a bad experience.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Banned Read only
    Well, as crossdressing is not illegal, there's nothing to fear, except possible embarrassment. Now if you are driving drunk, you have made a horrible mistake. But all you were doing is speeding, you'll get a ticket int he normal fashion.

Wow, I must be crazy! (Very Tongue in cheek). Paige and I are trying to find A Club, happened about six months ago, on A Saturday Night. Anyway, I have always found that when your desperate to find a location, either stop by The Local Firehouse, ask a postal worker, (if it's daytime and in your carrier's local area) or ask A Cop. We Espy one of St. Pete's Finest sitting in a parking lot, so I figured, "What The Hell, he's a Public Servant,.....and I sure am Public," so I drove up and asked directions.

He didn't bat an eyelash, and I would have expected nothing less than that. He got us headed in The Right Direction, and I gave him a very pretty smile, combined with "Thankee You," and we drove away. Paige about had kittens! But, I repeat NOTHING HAPPENED! Unless your dealing with Neanderthals from Bumpusville, I wouldn't worry about your encounter with ANY Law Enforcement Officer. Wait! I have to put A Caveat on that, if you are drunk, have been fighting, have stolen something.....Then, you have a worry. But, if you say "Yes Sir, and No, Ma'am" your still going to get fair treatment.

Most Cops have seen it all, you won't be the first, nor the last Transperson they encounter. Do not sweat the small stuff!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Its never happened to me but alot of the things that I thout that I would rather die then have them happen. I know now after being here a while I think I would live throw most of it.
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

In Cancun, there are road blocks everywhere. I've never had a problem and always been treated nicely. Houston, we don't do road blocks but have been pulled over. No problem. Cops don't care.

I haven't been pulled over yet, but as I get out more dressed en femme it becomes less and less of a worry. I worry more about a car accident or somebody recognizing my car but not the "lady" driving it. Now that I think about it, a brush with an officer would be kind of fun (at least after the fact) as long as there was no ticket involved.

Kim

The second time I went out was the first time I had driven while dressed. I got stopped in a DUI checkpoint. The officer was very polite and professional and once he detirmined that I was sober I was sent on my way. He did fail, however, to compliment my hair and makeup. It is permissible to dress and drive but drinking and driving is another matter.

Not yet, though I am certain that at some point it will happen.
    I'll just be sweet and polite and expect the same in return.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My very first outing fully dressed was to a house party being hosted by another TS I knew at the time. On my way to her place I came upon a RIDE check (random drinking/driving road block spot check) I immediately went into panic mode because of how I was dressed (I had no worries about the check, I hadn't had a drink ... yet), realized that if I turned around before I got to it, that would look like something was wrong, so I just continued on into it. They just waved me through, didn't even make me stop for the breathalyzer test. My heart was pounding though for a couple of minutes :-) A little further up the road, my low fuel warning light came on (silly me should have gone and filled up in the afternoon) - so I had to stop at a gas station, fill up, and then go into the booth to pay. Talk about a heart pounding start to the evening overall LOL

Needless to say, I was very careful with my drinking at the party, since I had to come home the same way, but the spot check was gone when I returned home later in the evening.
    Andrea
    One body, two spirits

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile....00001834525065
    Feel free to send me a FaceBook friend request.

Everything is not what it seems
    When you can get all you wanted in your wildest dreams
    You might run into trouble if you go to extremes
    Because everything is not what it seems

Was just pulled over about 3 months ago for speeding while dressed enfemme. It was really kind of a "ho-hum" experience. The office took my license (called me M'am), wrote me a ticket, and sent me on my merry way. There was nothing embarrassing about it.

I was dressed fairly cute that day in a sweater dress, colored-tights and cowboy boots!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaS View Post
    Was just pulled over about 3 months ago for speeding while dressed enfemme. It was really kind of a "ho-hum" experience. The office took my license (called me M'am), wrote me a ticket, and sent me on my merry way. There was nothing embarrassing about it.

I was dressed fairly cute that day in a sweater dress, colored-tights and cowboy boots!
    Did they put mr-mrs-or miss on the ticket or just made the ticket out to the licence holder,

secondly has anybody ever had an accident while dressed enfem

Hugs J-JAY

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

The policeman was very courteous, polite and obviously uptight. After going on about how I was going to fast through an intersection to catch the light (I did) he asked if he could go through my car for drugs. When I said yes he asked me to get out of the car and put my hands on the trunk. I said I would stand there, but the trunk was dirty. So he looked here and there and told me to slow down and let me go. I think we were both embarrassed equally.
    Charlie

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    The policeman was very courteous, polite and obviously uptight. After going on about how I was going to fast through an intersection to catch the light (I did) he asked if he could go through my car for drugs. ...
    That's a question I would answer with this one: Do you have reasonable and probable cause for suspecting I have illegal or illegally obtained drugs in my vehicle?

There is a big controversy over an internet privacy bill that amounts to unreasonable search and seizure going through Parliament at the moment, and Canadians are justifiably (IMO) unimpressed.

Quote Originally Posted by giuseppina View Post
    That's a question I would answer with this one: Do you have reasonable and probable cause for suspecting I have illegal or illegally obtained drugs in my vehicle?

There is a big controversy over an internet privacy bill that amounts to unreasonable search and seizure going through Parliament at the moment, and Canadians are justifiably (IMO) unimpressed.
    If you were dressed enfem at the time and had nothing to hide why not ?, rather than aggravate the situation and let them make something out of nothing,then finding yourself banged up with the local headnaball who hates cross dressers

Hugs J-JAY

I travel to the beach area all the time and they do random D.U.I. road blocks and they have always been polite

this is one things that always makes me a little nervous! but it's nice to see that other members haven't had problems. maybe I should relax! lol

Some day...