Thread: What are the little things that gradually gave you away?

What are the little things that gradually gave you away?

Things like a very small area of eye liner not completely cleared off? Or, someone noticing your partially shaved arms when your arm hair is already sparse.

What little things accumulated enough to gradually give way to your being 'discovered' by those close to you?

Wearing dresses!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

i just made a thread bout giving it away at work lol :P but at home ummm started with the underwear thing of course, then stockings, then heels !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's tough to hide it from those who live with you or know you well. If you are going to continue, just be prepared for that.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I was very subtly touching up my chest hair so it wouldn't show above my dress necklines. My wife happened to notice this "manscaping" but didn't know why ... until sometime later, when she unexpectedly walked in on me fully en femme. Whoops.

To my wife, probably the picture of myself that was in my wallet...the one where I was wearing my favorite cowl neck dress, heels, hose and such...kind of a give-away.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Funny you should ask this today. I have had, what I thought, was a pretty dense blue fog roll in for some time. Living situation and a few other things made it a time when I had to focus on other topics. But that has been changing in the last month or so.
    So a couple of weekends ago. My future wife and I are planning a trip to Vancouver BC. In the interim a Long Tall Sally traveling pop up shop happens to start there tour of the states in Seattle. The time is right and I get all made up, for the first time in a long time, and go to the pop up shop. When we get back my SO ask's if I plan on dressing up in Vancouver. I tell her maybe. Since one never knows. Two days ago she tells me that my inner woman has been busting at the seams and she knew I wanted to go out. WHAT? I thought it was still comfortable tucked away. After a discussion about it, she won't tell me how she knew, I chuckled to myself. So the point is. when we think we have it under control and nobody knows, we are lying to ourselves.

Now to your question. Within 5 minutes after meeting the second first time with my now future wife. I told her what I was about. She probable could have figured it out on her own but I wanted to be honest with her from square 1. See. I arrived at her apartment, after not seeing her for on about 25 years. With my toes painted a brilliant red with flowers. My fingers to match and I had gone out the previous night and still had eyeliner on I am sure. I was going to tell her anyway. It was at a new chapter in my life and didn't want anyone in it new that didn't know about me. They where given the option from the very beginning to accept me or ask me to leave.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

It was all of the above plus more

The family dog !!!! Wait until it comes in to the living room with a g string that is far to nice and sexy to be my wife's . That's a good give away as it's come clean or face 50,000 questions about the woman she thinks it belongs to

One of my female friends greets me by giving me a hug, and feels the bra strap.
    When a woman dresses like a man, it's ok. But when a man dresses like a woman, you think it's degrading. Because you think being a woman is degrading. -Madonna-

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha W View Post
    One of my female friends greets me by giving me a hug, and feels the bra strap.
    Same thing has happened to me also sitting around with my sister and 2 of her friends watching tv when a commercial for soma vanishing line panties comes on and I said those panties sure or pretty

Waiting in bed with nightie and makeup. mmm.