Thread: Pedicure makeover pulled over male mode

Talking Pedicure makeover pulled over male mode

ON firday I took a ride to get a pedicure from a great lady that does them for me. She even came in yesterday on her day off for me since i was coming from out of town. After I left ther I went to a makeup store to look around. I been in there before and had my makeup done but had no wig today so I was just ggoing to look around. We started to talk and I decided to go with a makeover. I told her to go with bright colors as all I was going to do was walk out get in my truck and go home no one would really see me. I was driving down the highway when this jack asss get right on my asss going 75 mph so I slow down hopping he will jsut pass me . NO so i slow down more. There was en exit about a third a mile up the road so i thought he would turn there but nope. All of a sudden I see blue flashing lights . **** all I can think I have full makeup on bright blue, purple e eyes red lips . HE come up and I roll dowen my window and he looks at me you can see he face change at this point i want to die. Tells me I made 2 lane changes with no blinker. Takes my stuff come back few min later gives me a warring tell me to watch what iam doing lets me go. Iwish i would have been fully dressed then just makeup on, All I could think of the rest of the night what he was telling his co workers
    Last edited by LIKETODRESS2; 02-25-2012 at 02:06 PM.