Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?

Best compliment you've received about your crossdressing?

Mine happened when I was crossdressing for a cancer relay.
    My aunt asked me if I wanted to volunteer to crossdress for a faux drag pageant.
    I said yes, and she went to go pick up some makeup at target.
    When we were browsing for mascara, I turned to her and asked her if she knew what crossdressing was. She said yes, and then I told her I crossdressed.
    She immediately accepted it, and asked me if I wanted a new pair of shoes to celebrate. We headed over to ross, where I picked out a beautiful pair of Cedar-colored 3 inch peep toe slingback wedges. I went back home, and got showered, shaved, dressed, and made-up.
    When I got back to the relay, there were at least 5 women who admired my ability to walk in heels, saying things like "You walk better in heels than I can!", and "You have to teach me how to walk in heels like you!"

Those compliments made me feel all rosy inside (and outside... I was doing my fair share of blushing!)

What about you?
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

I go out a lot and for some reason seem to get a few compliments every now and then. The nail techs at my nail salon love how nice, well cared for, clean and small my feet are. One day shopping as a guy a little girl who was with her mother in front of me checking out told me that I had really pretty feet. That one really made my day. I have been complimented several times on my hair (wig) and just last week while at a play, how nice my legs are. Every once in awhile someone will also tell me how nice my outfit looks. Yes, I really like those compliments.

The night my profile picture was taken, when another CD and his wife (who did my makeup and took the picture) told me she thinks I could pass.

Anna

I don't know about best, but I'll relay my funniest one. I was at Mardi Gras this past week with my band. We had marched a parade uptown and were walking back St. Charles to the Quarter. I was, shall we say, in my cups and en femmeand got separated from my bandmates when I stopped to get my flirt on. I wandered for a bit through the crowd, then decided that I was entirely too lost and entirely too drunk to continue afoot, so I hailed a cab. My cabbie was this cute, young Basque dude and we made some very small talk as he drove me back to the Quarter. When he dropped me off, he turned around and said (imagine this in your best Basque accent impersonation) Man...man...man. My friend Abdul, he love your look. Can I get some pictures to show him? I just thought Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure..."friend" Abdul, gave him my sexy-smiley-Molly face and he snapped away. I certainly got a kick out of it, but I probably should have leveraged my "look" into a better fare

Also, Loretta, you can't talk about those shoes and not show us pictures. Make with the pictures, girl.

my moment happened like a year or 2 ago when i was out dressed and i was leaving a GBLT bar and a lady said she liked my red tights and then 2nd time wasn't really a compliment but more a lady tell me that she had the same tights as me at home. the 2nd time was at OutFest 2010 and my first time to going to one of them at all.

The first time I went out I was wearing a nice floral lace dress that Mimi had given me. Obviously I was very nervous. On two separate occasions that evening GGs said "that's a beautiful dress" One of them was the waitress who served our dinner, the other was the usher at a theater. These two little moments let me know that I could do this!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    Yeah! Lemme see those shuz! People say I have nice legs. The best however, was when a GG friend told me I make a beautiful girl! That made my year!

For me it was at my kids school Halloween parade K-8 yeah. I thought I was going to get ran out of town but it did not happen. I was told "I look good, almost too good" same with the heel bit "you walk good in heels." One lady said you look comfortable in that. I told her "I am very comfortable". Some people asked my wife who was that girl with you that day. "It was my husband", "Oh ok".

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3742/1000433p.jpg
    I was a little heavier then, so...
    "Move along people, there's nothing to see here."

We were dancing at a straight club and one of the regular GG patrons took me aside and told me I looked more female than any of the women there. I didn't beleive her of course but I loved her for it anyways!
    Sally

Oh yea

Was in the store an there was a sale on shoes an just about everything else an I was looking for a certain pair ,,, An all of a sudden there they were , So I grabed em up an tried em on an they fiT PERFECT ,,,, So real slowly just looked around an kept looking not anything out of the ordinary ,,, Was realy looking for my SO ,, So I SPOTED her as I walked away a guy walked by didnt paY much attention as he asked his SO whats the MATTER an did you get em ?? An she replyed NO an he said what happen I thought they had em an she said they did ,,, An looked right at me an said that FAT B:"::H got the last pair !!! WANTED TOO GO BACK AN KISS HER !!!!!!!! BUT I KEPT the SHOES !!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I have two that just happened recently. I was at my Sephora, but my regular SA was sick. She referred me to another SA for some help with eye shadow. That SA and I talked a fair amount told me I didn't need any help with my makeup and that I could teach her. At the very end she said I looked great and said I looked classy! This past Wednesday i went to a girls lunch with my former voice teacher. We had a great time and at the end she told me that my voice was great and she forgets that I'm not a woman!!! I was sooo happy.

Mine is simple i was at a bar with a bunch of friends someone wanted to take a pic for some reason .One of the girls i knew very well said get over here your like one of the girls .Made my day !
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

every time my wife sees me in a new outfit. 'cept of course if it's a fashion mistake... :-/

One time I just got finished doing standup on stage, and a girl asked me, "Are you really a male or was that just your standup jokes?"

Detroit Molly,
    Sweetheard I had to laugh when I read your post after liveing 30 years in New Orleans. Now you would be amased at the number of CD'er there.
    It never fails on Mardi Gras for a drunk to try and pick up a CD'er not knowing the difference. Lot's of fun and laughts.

I felt complimented once at a gay bar, where I wore a red blouse, tight black satin skirt, black patent three inch heels
    and seering red Chanel lipstick. A burly, "manly" man bought me several drinks and quite obviously wanted to take me to bed. But I am not gay, so he finally left, disappointed. But I really felt like a girl being hit on!

Actually twice. One time I was walking out of a movie theater and a female usher commented as I walked by how much she liked the skirt I was wearing. And a second time while at a T/G meeting the wife of the host of the meeting said "Please tell me that's not a wig, your hair looks too nice to be a wig.

A SA that was walking past me said to me its "so nice to sse a gal dressed up while shopping" in a Kohls store. And one night A younger gal said shoes are really cute shoes you have on when we were coming out of a nightclub.

Quote Originally Posted by STACY B View Post
    Was in the store an there was a sale on shoes an just about everything else an I was looking for a certain pair ,,, An all of a sudden there they were , So I grabed em up an tried em on an they fiT PERFECT ,,,, So real slowly just looked around an kept looking not anything out of the ordinary ,,, Was realy looking for my SO ,, So I SPOTED her as I walked away a guy walked by didnt paY much attention as he asked his SO whats the MATTER an did you get em ?? An she replyed NO an he said what happen I thought they had em an she said they did ,,, An looked right at me an said that FAT B:"::H got the last pair !!! WANTED TOO GO BACK AN KISS HER !!!!!!!! BUT I KEPT the SHOES !!!!

Talk about lost opportunities - you should have walked up to her, looked at her straight in the eye, removed your wig, and said to her: "Sorry to disappoint on two scores - not only did I get first dibs on the shoes you had your eyes on, I'm also not a *bitch*, as you can clearly see. But if these are the shoes you were going to buy, you must have awfully big feet for a woman!

I would then have quickly bailed and sought refuge by the checkouts and paid for by purchase before both she and the boyfriend had recovered from the shock and perhaps caused a scene...
    Last edited by Leslie Langford; 02-26-2012 at 08:18 PM.

I think the BEST one I ever got was from a Gg friend's 4 yo. The older two daughter and mom had been trying to convince me to go out , when the little one looks at me and says "you pretty as me, you look just like a girl". That baby absolutely made my day

[QUOTE=Detroit Molly;2764617]I don't know about best, but I'll relay my funniest one. I was at Mardi Gras this past week with my band. We had marched a parade uptown and were walking back St. Charles to the Quarter. I was, shall we say, in my cups and en femmeand got separated from my bandmates when I stopped to get my flirt on. I wandered for a bit through the crowd, then decided that I was entirely too lost and entirely too drunk to continue afoot, so I hailed a cab. My cabbie was this cute, young Basque dude and we made some very small talk as he drove me back to the Quarter. When he dropped me off, he turned around and said (imagine this in your best Basque accent impersonation) Man...man...man. My friend Abdul, he love your look. Can I get some pictures to show him? I just thought Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure..."friend" Abdul, gave him my sexy-smiley-Molly face and he snapped away. I certainly got a kick out of it, but I probably should have leveraged my "look" into a better fare

Also, Loretta, you can't talk about those shoes and not show us pictures. Make with the pictures, girl.[/QUOTE

"Basque"?

There is a make-up/ hair style place across the street from a place I hang out and one night 3 of the stylists came in for a drink. They immediately came over and ogled over my make up and hair and said how perfect it all went together, they even asked if I had it done professionally, to which I said no, I do my own make up and care for my own wig.. First they freaked because they couldn't tell it was a wig and when I asked if they had any tips or suggestions and they said no we wouldn't do a thing different... you look great!!!

I'm a Lumberjack & I'm OK
    The year before last at Halloween, my wife and I went to one of her coworker's costume party. Only her coworker knew me before the party. Most of the people there thought I was a GG any my wife's gay partner until late in the evening. I won the Most Original and Best Overall awards. I'm may have won the voting on the Sexiest Costume too, but the host decided they should spread the awards around a little.

I've received compliments about my legs and my blonde hair
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud