Thread: I think I am ready

I think I am ready

I have been emailing with a transformation service and I think I am ready to live out my fantasy as a crossdresser. The place is friendly and discreet. While expensive, I think it would be worth it. I've been quite depressed lately and this might be a nice way to relax. Anyone else had experiences with transformation services. How did it go for you?

Trying to find balance wishing2bali's Avatar
    I just did it a week ago, and had an absolute blast. Although it will be nerve racking, I'm sure you will enjoy your day of pampering and beautification! Good luck!

I've done it twice, loved it!
    Dana Fleming

I have never done it but i am going to hopefully very shortly
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

I went to a transformation service to try to find out how I could look. It was wonderful and really gave me confidence. I was nervous at first but Victoria was so fun treated me as a girlfriend. I am so glad I did it I would recommend you throw any nervous feelings out the window and have fun you will learn so much about how to dress up and enjoy your femside! I will never forget the first time I looked in the mirror after the make up was on and the wig put in place. Victoria said there she is!

Well, I made the phone call to set up an appointment and left a message. We'll see what happens from here. Yes, I am nervous.

good for you, of course we want to see the pics!
    Dana Fleming

I haven't heard back from them yet. I wonder if they are taking me seriously or not?

Quote Originally Posted by brassieres View Post
    I haven't heard back from them yet. I wonder if they are taking me seriously or not?
    Most of these services are very small shops with one or two owner/employees and sometimes are part-time operations that have to be fit around the owners' other obligations. In that situation it is not unusual for many large or small things to come up that would prevent them from returning your call. I wouldn't be discouraged but would just call again every day or two until you get through, unless it eventually becomes clear the owner is unreachable.

- Diane

Thanks, I did send another email and left my number too. I guess I will call again if I do not hear from them soon.