Thread: Coming Out

Coming Out

So here goes gurls. Me and my wife decided to separate since she is moving to a new city to work and follow her ambitions. We have been growing apart for the last year and frankly I have been quite lonely. I use to dress with her for 2 years but they, how can I put it into words...were not the best years of our lives. Lots of drug use and erratic behavior on both parts. Like I said I have been very lonely and started dressing again in October. Such a wonderful month for crossdressers. After reading the LIE , I did not want to continue in that direction. I have been in the closet and I decided since we were separating anyway to come out and confess my dressing. Well now it turns out after i told my wife, she decided now she has real reasons why we cannot be together. My mouth dropped open and I was pretty much dumbfounded that now since she knows I have been dressing again that it has been turned against me in our relationship. I know that it is not the reason but she is using it by telling family I have sexual issues and she can no longer be a part of it. Anyway hey everybody I am out of the closet and on a new chapter in my life. I have met a lot of friends while dressing and I am not for one minute going to regret my decision to tell her. Thanks for listening to my rants and raves today. And Pam from Utah i love you and you rock gurl. Cassy<3

Aspiring Member
    I wish you the best on the new chapter of your life. We all try to make sacrifices to make others in our lives happy, but alas, sometimes thngs do not work. Just point yourself into the wind, plot your course and begin your new journey.

Thanks Renee. That is my plan. And I will hold course. Kisses Cassy<3

Sounds like you were in a bad situation, one of those Dammed if you and dammed if you don't situations. Often we have to take a step back before we can move forward, I'm sure you'll be happier, good luck.
    Fixed 4th June 2013

Facebook

I hate to see any relationship break up, but sometimes things are meant to be. Kinda went through the same thing in my first marriage and it all worked out ok.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    But your wife has every right to not want anything to do with a crossdresser. Just like you have every right not to want anything to do with her. Or men, or whatever.

I guess your overlooking this.

I also wish you nothinbg but the best. It is a shame that people need to use excuses to justify things when they are not the cause. I'm sure things will get far better and you will be in a happier place.

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    Best of luck, Cassy- this must be awful and you're in my thoughts. Just ask for support when you need it.
    Hugs, Janice

Miriam
    Somewhere along the way during my divorce process I realized that divorce isn't evil. It's a necessary solution to the real problem - a non-functioning and perhaps harmful relationship. Unfortunately the solution becomes way too messy on too many occasions - not mine, but for too many of my friends. Despite the added leverage she feels she has to justify the breakup, I hope you can find lawyers and a judge who can keep things fair and civilized. Depending on state law, it's likely to be irrelevant as long as child custody isn't involved.

Miriam

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Good for u, Cassy! Make that lemonade! I hope it all goes well and that you'll back at this time of your life as THE BEGINNING rather than the end of something!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    You decided to take charge of your life. and that is the best decision anyone can make. Be honest with yourself and others and the situation usually turns out for the best. Her hateful attitude will will catch up with her eventually, I just hope you dont have to suffer under it until she gets her comeuppance.

hang tough, and enjoy your dressing and keep your head up.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Trouble.. Yep thats me Beth Mays's Avatar
    Everyone wants something / someone to blame other than themself; and yes, I did say EVERYONE!

Beth
    Maximus Decimus Meridius (Gladiator):
    What we do in this life, echoes in eternity..

You can fine me here on Facebook!