Thread: for those smokers

for those smokers

Well i am a smoker (trying to quit) and personally i hate girls who smoke such a turnoff, but just wondering if/when you smoke dressed do you do it differently ?

Ive watched a few girls at the local pub and they seem to do it so umm how to put it.. classier? I think they just have more wrist action
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    I smoke as well. Need to quit!!! But when Im in girl mode I do everthing different. More fem. Girls make things look cooler! Even smoking! But we really need to quit!!!

I am tryin to quit too. everthing is more fun when i am a girl. even smokin. i like to smoke mistis when i am a girl and seein the lipstick on the smoke just makes it more fun to me.

Trying to stop as well.................easier said than done.

In boy mode I use my right hand, in girl mode my left - it's probably the only thing I do with my left hand, and just seems far more articulate, deliberate and girly - and I love seeing a butt in the ashtray with my lipstick on it.

Yes love those lipstick marks! even if its on my beer can lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    As a guy, I smoke cigars -- love 'em -- but Julie is smoke-free.

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Generalisations I've noticed as a smoker:

Men hold the cigaratte between the last and middle joint, the forearm is postioned almost horizontal when not inhaling and use the thumb flick on the filter tip with the arm horizontal.

Women hold the cigaratte between tip and the last joint, the forearm is postioned upwards between 45 and 90 degrees when not inhaling and hold the cigarette between the thumb and second finger whilst flicking on the filter tip with the index finger to with the arm at 45deg below horizontal ashtray or pointing backwards whilst standing. Also women very rarely exhale smoke through their nose. The most obious is that women tend to favour lights, slims or menthol brands.

Any GG smokers feel free to correct
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    They make these electric cigarettes?!? They glow, have a nicotine flavor, and even wisps of smoke...crazy, but THAT might work for you. No nicotine and no brown fingertips and fetid breath.
    Until they go horribly wrong and explode in your face.
    http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/loca...ette-explosion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Don't get clever old man! Now take us to dress barn!

I used to be a cigar smoker but I quit about 30 years ago and I'm glad I did because a girl chomping on a stogie just aint right.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sherry looks cooler with a cigarette, or even one in a long holder, in some of her characterizations. So, I made her a fake holder and even a fake ciggypoo!

But, REAL cigarettes? NOTHING cool about them! Unless u think black lungs and emphasema r cool!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Don't quit--just stop. It is not the same thing. I stopped about 14 years ago or so, but I never quit. It is a word I don't like--b eing a quitter. and, I can tell you that the consequences can be dire. I have now only one lung and a much shorter life very likely. When you have smoked the last in the pack--try to be at that place at bedtime--tell yourself you're not going to smoke anymore starting in the morning. You would be surprised how well it can work.

I'm smoke-free for over three years now after a thirty-some year habit. But, if you're not ready to quit yet, you won't. You'll knkow when you're ready. Like most smokers, I probably quit fourteen or twenty times before it stuck. So, in the meantime, take Rachell's advice and hold your cigarettes like a lady.