Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swingers

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u crossdress to a swinger's function, does that mean u have to be bi?

Nope, just a more open-minded crowd on the "bi nights"

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    If u crossdress to a swinger's function, does that mean u have to be bi?
    The other attendees would probably assume one were bi if crossdressed like a lot of people think one is gay if they crossdress.
    Danielle

In my experience it's better to be the single TG\CD then the single male. The males tend to be territorial so it eases tension if you appear less of a threat, even better if you can pull off "eye candy." As far as what to wear, my advice is something that you feel confident in. Also, I always went in a group.
    "Salene"

Aspiring Member
    I've been a member of several swingers clubs over the years. They do like it when the women play together but its a "no-no" for men to play together. I had never met any cds at any of the parties I attended. I remember a private club (The JetSet Club) in Houston in the late 70's that aloud stag men only at the bar and could only go to the dance floor or sit at a table if a couple invited him to join them. And up here in MN I joined a club where there was swinging on site. Again, no man to man playtime. I am not sure how the members would have reacted if I showed up dressed. Have fun when you go.
    Diane Elizabeth

Well I'm bummed! I've never seen any CD's at any of the swingers club the wife and I attend.

Tracey