Thread: great weekend!!!!

great weekend!!!!

Hi girls!!!!

i had a great weekend and i want to share it with you. I was enfemme from saturday afternoon till sunday evening and i think that it is the best time that i have ever had as a girl.

I arrived to Madrid on saturday at 6 P.M. and checked in at a hostel in city center. It was my first time there and i found it a bit old but it was cheap, clean and in a very good location. I went to my room and got changed. I wanted to do some shopping and the outfit i chose was very casual: women jeans, grey turtleneck sweater and a mac over it. Feeling good and not afraid i went out. My idea was just going to the nearby stores in Gran Via street. As i was walking, i had the feeling that i was getting much less looks than any other time i have been out. Streets where very busy so i was always crossing very close with people walking in the opposite direction, but they didn’t seem to notice something wrong with me, i only noticed a couple of inquiring looks.

salid1.jpg

My first stop was Mango. I had been checking this week their new S/S campaign with Kate Moss and I really wanted to check their clothes. I picked a couple of items (brown-goldie sweater and a white-sparkling t-shirt) and then moved to the next stop: Calzedonia. Here i bought a pair of thick black leggings with push-up effect (to enhance the bum ) and a pair of brown cotton tights. I was talking a bit with the SA and she explained me all the good effects that the leggings had. She was very nice and complimented me on my look and i felt great.
    After this i went to Stradivarius and picked a light brown dress. It is a bit short, but i plan to wear it with the black leggings. Closing time was close and i didn’t had time to hit another store, so i decided to went for a coffee to a nearby starbucks. I had my White Mokka in the terrace and nobody seemed to care about me. It was almost 10 PM and i had a couple of hours before meeting my friends for the night.

I went to the hostel and changed into a grey dress i recently bought. I felt so pretty That night was a bit special, because there was a CD meeting in a pub, so i met the girs there. There were other girls that i had seen a couple of times before. I was talking with them having a few drinks and enjoying the music. At 3 we went to a nearby disco. On our way to the disco i took the chance to talk with one of the girls wife. They are always out together and is very supportive to her husband, so i asked her if she had any tip for me for the moment i finally tell my girlfriend. She just told me to be sincere and try explain everything not as a problem but as another feature of my personality. She wish me luck. I hope i have the guts to tell her as soon as i she her in 10 days time (long distance relationship ). I don’t want to hide this from her.

salid2.jpg

At the disco we had a great time, dancing and chatting with the girls. A CD admirer who went to the meeting was talking with me. I don’t know which were his intentions, so i said a couple of things about my girlfriend in the conversation for he to know but without the need to directly tell him something and avoiding a potential embarrassing moment. He was nice all the time and i think that he got the idea, because few minutes later he went to talk to other girls. He was polite so i wish that he had better luck with other girl. At 6 AM the disco was about closed, my feet were starting to hurt and the hostel was quite near, so i went to sleep with a smile on my face.

salid3.jpg

On sunday i woke up at 1 P.M. i got ready in one hour, and then spent the next 30 minutes deciding the outfit for the day. I finally chose the new brown dress and leggings bought the day before. I also wasn’t sure about the T-shirt i picked at Mango, so decided to take it back to the store. When i got out of the room the guy from reception show me and he told me: What a change!!!! you look precious!!!!. He also told me that he crossdresses too and that he does some kind of Drag Queen show. We had a little more chat and then told me to have fun and enjoy the city and the good weather (spring, finally, has arrived).

First i went to the store to take back the t-shirt. The sun was shinning, it was a wonderful day. I was wearing sunglasses and i was checking the reactions from the people i found on my way. Not many people seem to notice me and that was a confidence boost. I was worried that maybe with all that light more people will read me.

I was hungry, so i decided to go to the Plaza Mayor square (Madrid city center) and have some food in a terrace. I was just great simply being there, enjoying my drink and food like everybody else. Hundreds of people were in the square and i was just another girl. After having lunch i just wanted to go to a nearby park to enjoy the sunlight. It was a 20 minutes walk and i was delighted simply viewing my reflection on the shops windows. The park i went was crowded. It is small but nice and has an authentic egyptian temple that was transported and reconstructed stone by stone. I spend a lot of time just sitting on a bench, watching people go by (and resting my feet). I was talking on whatsapp with one of the girls from last night and she told me that she will join me for a coffee if i wanted, but that she will be in boy mode. We decided to met in 30 minutes in city center so there i went again. Before leaving i asked a tourist to take a picture of me in that park. Sun was very high and it is difficult to take a good pic with that lighting but at least now i have a nice memory of that afternoon.

salid4.jpg

salid5.jpg

I met my friend and we went to a bar. It was the first time that i she one of the girls in boy mode, so she was the one that recognized me. What a change!!!! i wouldn’t have recognized her even in a hundred years. We went to a bar for the coffee. It was the first time that i was with a boy while enfemme, so i think that for other people we looked like if we were on a date..... If they only knew!!!! Although she was in drab, we were talking like to girlish teenagers, about last night, about clothes that we had bought and all that girly stuff. Then we went for a walk in the city and at 9 we said goodbye and i went back to the hostel. It had been a long day, but i felt great. I didn’t want to take the clothes off, so i just stayed in bed, dressed and watching tv till i needed to sleep.

This morning, when i woke up, i didn’t want to believe that i had to be back to boy clothes. Actually i had an appointment for my firs laser session on my beard. I was talking before with the doctor of the clinic and after one hour waiting for the anesthetic cream to do effect, i was ready for experiment the worst pain i have ever suffered deliberately. It hurted badly, specially in the jaw line, but just in the moment of the shooting. After finishing they applied some Aloe Vera cream and sun blocking and i didn’t hurt any longer. In one month i’ll be back for the second treatment.

Pretty much that has been my weekend. It has been the best time that i have spend as a girl, specially the sunday. I really enjoy sharing this experiences with you, maybe they will help somebody to do the same and go out of their home. At least i hope that it was funny for you to read and please, take in consideration that english is not my first language if i made any mistake. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Hugs,

Helena.

It looks like you had a great time and you look fantastic and very natural. From the photos, I would never think you were not a genetic female.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

What a lovely story, and thanks for shareing, loved your outfits you look every bit a girl.
    I have been to Madrid only once, sadly in drab but enjoyed it all the same keep it up girl you are doing fine.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Helena, great post. Thank you for sharing! And your English is fine, much, much better than my Spanish.

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Helena,
    Thank you for sharing your great weekend with us. All of your outfits have a lot style.
    Rachael

oooh, some quality blogging here <3
    thanks a lot for sharing. it is truly inspiring and I traveled a little with you. (and it sure must be hard to switch back to boy mode :x)
    good luck talking to your girlfriend. hope everything work out fine ^ ^
    ;***
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

what a wonderful two days. congrats.
    This is a man's world, this is a man's world
    But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl
    —james brown

Switching back to boy mode is hard after a long time dressed.
    First you have to find boy clothes and then you find yourself choosing the best Outfit? to wear.
    I usually want to give up and stay dressed.
    A great story about a great weekend.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Awesome story and I'm glad you had so much fun. It sounds wonderful. Your pics are great (as well as Flickr). Congrats.

Hugs,

-Candi

Great story and u look "awesomely gorgeous"

What a great time and laser also, wow!!!

Platinum Member
    Hi Helena, It sure looks like that you had a wonderful time you look fantastic.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

That is a wonderful story Helena. It is a Cder's dream come true. I'm glad you had fun. Going back to guy mode after that is not easy when you are enjoying yourself.

Hopefully someday people will understand and accept us and it will be easier.

Thank you girls for the compliments on my looks, but more especially for taking your time in reading my very long post

Actually, the thought of going to my laser appointment enfemme crossed my mind, but that would have mean that would be able to use make up, so i finally decided go in boy mode.

I also forgot to tell you that when i was receiving the laser, i was talking with the girl doing it. She was telling me that she has done this to some other guys for various reasons: some of them had very strong beard and wanted to get rid of the need to shave twice a day, others were drag queens and other for shaving money in the long run. I told her the truth and she didn't bat an eye, totally accepting. When we finished i showed her some pics of me and she was impressed with the change.

ooooooohhhhh, I already miss this past weekend. I really want to go out again soon

Makeup addict!
    Looks like you had a great weekend girlfriend! Jealous! By the way, I love your jacket in the first picture and your top and boots in the last one!

Sounds like an awesome time. Thanks for sharing.