Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you take a MAGIC PILL?

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345
    So what do you do? Do you take the magic pill? And if so, what changes would you have it make of you, your body, or your essence? Do you change your gender? Do you keep it the same? Do you enhance the female within? Do you remove the female within? Do you make minor or major body enhancements? It's your choice, your decision . . .
    [SIZE="2"]Not to be a complete wet blanket, but I wouldn’t take the pill – I’d be concerned about any and all side effects, conscious of other such “adventures” I have attempted, only to long for a return to how things were before I made my big mistake…

That being said, if I DID take this hypothetical magic pill, I would not wish to change my gender. The bloom is off the rose, in my case, in regards to wanting to “be” a female. Its way more fun to be deviant in the extreme, be a boy, and appropriate female clothing for the purposes of expression. I would certainly enjoy being a child again, but if I wished for that it would mean replaying all of my painful childhood experiences, not to mention twelve years of school, and nobody would take me seriously and/or listen to me. How could I exhibit adult sensibilities in a child’s form and not be seen as some sort of queer anomaly?

The thing is, there IS a magic pill, and it’s called IMAGINATION. You don’t ingest it, since you already possess it. You can be anything you want to be (surely we’ve all heard that before) – just be prepared for the consequences when you actually try to do it! Since conformity is a “value” that people believe in, you’re up against it when you embrace your inherent imaginative powers…
    [/SIZE]

I wouldn't hesitate, I would take the pill.

In my darkest moments, I have wished for a magic pill that would end my life without pain and suffering. Fortunately there is no such pill that I know of, so when those moments pass, and I'm okay, I would love to have your pill, Anne. I think I would say to my family and friends that I know that I am and always have been at least part female, and after having lived 56 years as a male, I'm entitled to go the other direction for the years that remain...if there were such a pill. Of course, instead of a pill, there is a multi-year process that in its slow unfolding is both much much harder to accomplish, and therefore much harder on everyone who has to watch, support and readjust their relationships with you. So yes, send me a pill.

elizabethamy

Okay I am going to be the one to take the pill. Although I have maybe a few questions. Can I pick the kind of woman I want to be, like can I be a bit taller than I am now and then there are other changes I will mention later. But my biggest question is "Will this hurt?" when it comes about I mean. I am thinking about you know the incredible Hulk when he is changing and his body is contorting and stretching and this guy is in agony. I'm pretty sure it hurt. Hey I am just having fun, but that is my take on the pill. And this pill does it cost the same as SRS or is it more expensive? Is there a trial size?

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

I did take the pill, but instead of turning me into a woman, I grew a giant bean stalk out of my mouth! I should try to get my cow back...

Where is a glass of water. Motherhood here I come!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle(Oshawa) View Post
    i would take a magic pill to take away my urge and compulsion to crossdress in a heartbeat,alas
    no such pill exists, i have always found myself in between and would like to be one or the other
    and considering i am married to a great lady and have two wonderful son's i'd like to be all man
    Giselle, If you want to stop dressing, you can do it. Just like smoking or drinking alcohol.

You just have to decide that you want to stop, then don't dress any more. Your mind can control what your body does.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post
    Giselle, If you want to stop dressing, you can do it. Just like smoking or drinking alcohol.

You just have to decide that you want to stop, then don't dress any more. Your mind can control what your body does.
    The wisdom and experience of the community suggests otherwise.

Lea

that would be tough. I think I would take the magic pill but only to enhance the woman within. I cant say with 100% certainty but I dont think I would completely change my gender though.
    New facebook page feel free to add me as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn...00003349942987

If I didn't have the relationship with my wife that is truly a dream come true, I would take it. The importance and satisfaction of our relationship is light-years ahead of the possibility of my transitioning via a magic pill, HRT, surgery, or other means. Great question, Anne!

Quote Originally Posted by linda allen View Post

That's just repression though, you can quit smoking and drinking but your feminine self is a part of you and always will be.

This magic pill sorta seems dangerous, turns you into whatever you desire? What if one changes her or himself into a famous actor, or the president of the united states or something like that then what? Chaos havoc and mayhem is all that comes out of this lol.
    FB profile, always need more friends. http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002715523614

Quote Originally Posted by whowhatwhen View Post
    That's just repression though, you can quit smoking and drinking but your feminine self is a part of you and always will be.
    I think you're right, whowhatwhen. That's the problem I have: it is my mind telling my body what to do. Maybe I need a new mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Leeiah View Post
    This magic pill sorta seems dangerous, turns you into whatever you desire? What if one changes her or himself into a famous actor, or the president of the united states or something like that then what? Chaos havoc and mayhem is all that comes out of this lol.
    Now this is what I call thinking outside the box. Suppose I wanted to be a real devil--female, of course?

I would take the pill....and flush it down the toilet lol Permanent is just that and I am happy with both sides of me. I wouldn't want to lose one side just to expand the other. Now if this pill was temporary, say a day or two, I'd buy it by the case load
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

I wouldn't take it. I can't be greedy. I love my wife and kids too much! If I was single, with no kids...I would take it in a heartbeat. It would be hard for my wife to come home "Honey! I'm home...what did you do today?" "Umm...take a look!" AND yes, this is exactly what I want to look like. Oh, what I would give....
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Anne is making us think again!

I like Jessica's answer. Sheesh that girl has a built in TV tray.