Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you take a MAGIC PILL?

When I was 12 I used to dream that such a pill would become available in the near future. 30 plus years later I've given up waiting and decided it's time to do it the hard way.
    Fixed 4th June 2013

Facebook

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Why would I take a magic pill? When in real life I have THIS! Which does the SAME THING only I can take it off whenever I wish!

73510-205-005f.jpg
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The FW side of DFW, TX, but New Orleans is my adopted home town
    I would take it in a heartbeat. No worries, no questions. YES!
    Torrey

"Never laugh, and you will live to regret it.
    That's what living is to me..." - Jimmy Buffett

https://www.facebook.com/torrey.stephens

Well, wouldn't you know, I met the genie and not only one there were three of them, the first one had me talk and talk about the wishes I wished for and listened to my stories of mesmerizing adventure and a new life I dreamed off. Then after a while, the first wish was granted and I even received the magic paper. So by now two other wishes remained and I went to see yet another genie to ask for remainder of my wishes. I sat down and explained that the first genie granted me this wish and here is the paper to prove it, genie 2 looked at the paper and listened to my second wish and granted me such as well. Oh my, within this wish I had been given three pills which made me feel and smell like I always wanted, and my life was almost complete. But there was something missing, every time I asked the magic mirror "who was the most feminine of them all" mirror used to fog up and tell me to come back maybe later. Well, I called on the third genie for my final wish and explained how I like the mirror to tell me that I am in fact the most feminine of them all. Genie let me smell the magic potion and I went to sleep, when I woke up my wish was granted and as soon as I had found the magic mirror and asked, mirror in fact said "you are, You are"

And so the magic did happen and magic pills and genies do really exist, really! I mean.......REALLY!

<3
    I have fantasized about this situation so many times. Yes I would take it and never look back. The world would be much brighter with a vagina

Using special super hero powers, I would like to go back and forth between my two sexes with a simply bop of the head. Sometimes I like being the God-given me and then there are many times, sometimes long periods of time, I would like to be a full figured, long-legged, long haired Mandy. Then maybe after a while I would just finally stay one way or the other.

14 minutes looking to the thread and no sign of an answer. I think the pill would have a long stay in a drawer waiting for me to make up my mind.

then I imagined a slightly modified scenario: waking up in a bathtub full of ice and finding a note that says that I have been forcedly fed the magic pill, and the changes will take place when I say the words "I wanna be a man/woman". [SIZE="1"](and a footnote saying that my kidneys are fine, sheesh)[/SIZE]

in this kind of situation, I'd had to make my mind.
    and it's scary to think that I'd say "I wanna be a woman".

(but I'm single. if I had a relationship with true love (and I had been in one), I know I'd say the opposite. and this idea is even scarier. (because I'd make a choice based on another person.))

however, as far as fantasy goes, I'd choose the Fountain of Youth over the magic pill at any time.

[SIZE="1"]*total answering time: 42 minutes. this question really messed me up :x

PS: can I have a Magic Answer Pill before the Magic Gender Pill?[/SIZE]
    [SIZE="1"]It is fatal to be a man or woman pure and simple: one must be a woman manly, or a man womanly. — Virginia Woolf[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Torrey View Post
    I would take it in a heartbeat. No worries, no questions. YES!
    I'm with Torrey. I would also take it in a heartbeat - without ever considering the potential consequences. Heck I'd be swallowing before the explanation was complete.

Julie

Quote Originally Posted by Anne2345 View Post
    So what do you do? Do you take the magic pill?
    Yes I would.
    In fact I already do, except that you have to keep taking the pill everyday, for some twice a day, to get the desired effects which sadly enough do not come overnight, but do eventually come with time
    Warning: This post may contain up to 63% post consumer recycled Sarcasm ... or Peanuts."
    "Sammy, really next time do try to make your point without being quite so abrasive." -RD

The only "magic" pill I would take would be a red pill being held in a hand beside another hand holding a blue pill. (QUICK name that film)
    "I am not altogether on anyone's side as no one is all together on my side"
    Tree beard. Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers.

This s an awesome question and I was kind of thinking about tonight on my way home. Here is the long story:
    My dad wrecked two mustangs in the late 60s early 70s. He refused to let my sister buy a mustang. I bought one a couple months ago. I was thinking on the way home that if I wrecked and my "male parts" were broken, would I want to be reconstructed as a female.
    Then I thought about my wife and what she would want. She likes Candi but also likes the male me.
    SSSOOO if I could change back and forth, sure bring on he pill. If it's permanent, no thank you. I will stay a smple crossdresser. God doesn't make mistakes and I am happy with who I am.

-Candi

Quote Originally Posted by taÃ*s View Post
    14 minutes looking to the thread and no sign of an answer. I think the pill would have a long stay in a drawer waiting for me to make up my mind.

then I imagined a slightly modified scenario: waking up in a bathtub full of ice and finding a note that says that I have been forcedly fed the magic pill, and the changes will take place when I say the words "I wanna be a man/woman". [SIZE="1"](and a footnote saying that my kidneys are fine, sheesh)[/SIZE]

in this kind of situation, I'd had to make my mind.
    and it's scary to think that I'd say "I wanna be a woman".

(but I'm single. if I had a relationship with true love (and I had been in one), I know I'd say the opposite. and this idea is even scarier. (because I'd make a choice based on another person.))

however, as far as fantasy goes, I'd choose the Fountain of Youth over the magic pill at any time.

[SIZE="1"]*total answering time: 42 minutes. this question really messed me up :x

PS: can I have a Magic Answer Pill before the Magic Gender Pill?[/SIZE]
    You made me laugh out loud on that one.

My soul, my essence, my spirit is female this I have no doubt and I know this simply because I have been taught this from countless interactions with others as well as childhood memories where I thought on a subconscious level I was a girl and than later wished to be able to change when I realized I was not. Comments about how I move, how I think and feel, my abilities or lack of them, ect... all traits, behaviors and qualities usually found in women and when shared by men not to the degree that I have them. I understand men, prefer their company over women but rarely have anything in common with them on a emotional level because most men have a pureness about them and when I'm around them I can feel their maleness which is in part the absence of a femaleness in them and this is true for most women who have an absence of maleness in them making the male and female complementary and when joined creating a psychological whole. The female/male energies in each person looks for it's complement, (Opposite). Relationships fail when these energies are not in balance.

A magic pill would change me so I fit into relationships and society better because body and soul would be in harmony to met the needs of others but I would loose something very valuable in the process because I now hold the pureness of both male and female energies in one body so I am able to step out of what usually is a subjective experience ( being male or female) and be objective, (my female understands my male and my male understands my female), this has been instrumental in obtaining inner peace because of the emotional autonomy it allows. I do not have the need to search for someone too feel complete on a subconscious level because both halfs are already within me. I think this is where sensitivity comes from, it is a testament that the person holds both energies so is not a pure expression of one or the other, you see it clearly here on this forum.

For me the magic pill is symbolic and if I take it I would become like everybody else,a pure expression of one or the other, male or female but my mind is free because it is whole and united by not being one or the other.

I would take it in the blink of an eye in all honesty.

I love the question/questions but by being a cd means I want a bit of both so a permanant change pill wouldn't appeal to me as I like being male and female.
    If I had a pill/switch that could transform my body from male to female and then back to male again then we'd be talking!

This magic pill seems to let us choose the effects, unlike my post a while back about the genie giving just two choices.

I would take the pill, but it's going to take me a while to decide what results I want.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

I would take it, no questions asked and give myself a feminine appearance to match my trueself.

I would take a magic pill..and not the pythos "Matrix" pill!!

but mine would make me 28 years old, and i have just sold my internet company for $1.3 billion and i can jet around the world pretending i know everything and give money to my causes, buy off politicians and feel better and smarter than everyone else...
    kind of like a younger and prettier bill gates..

Banned Read only
    But there isn't a " pill " like the one you described. There is, however, hard work, self discovery, sacrifice, loss, medical intervention concerning surgeries and HRT and lastly if your lucky there is peace.

This is the difference between you and TS/IS people.

For those that walked the walk there is quite a bt of what you described at the end but not until you bleed for it.

Julia
    Last edited by Julia_in_Pa; 02-29-2012 at 04:48 PM.

Yeah, I guess I would take it. Being a magic pill that can give me the body of my dreams, then I guess it can also revert me to my mid-twenties, when I was not yet married. Oh....it doesn't change time? Well, I will not take it if it hurts my wife. But if not for spousal, familial, and friend(ial?) consequences, then it's down the hatch with it!

Gulp!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I don't think so. Tempting as it may be to take it for either reason, I'm pretty happy with the way I am now. It may seem strange to have so distinct a feminine side for some people (obviously not here), but I wouldn't want to lose it. And I really do enjoy being a guy most of the time. Would I take it if it could help me manage the two sides a little better and give me more Janice time or more clearly defined times when I could express Her? Maybe. Not sure if that makes sense.

Aspiring Member
    i would take a magic pill to take away my urge and compulsion to crossdress in a heartbeat,alas
    no such pill exists, i have always found myself in between and would like to be one or the other
    and considering i am married to a great lady and have two wonderful son's i'd like to be all man

To achieve the body I desire? The one I feel I should've been born in, without any social or professional ramifications? Yes I would, without hesitation. I've said before that the only reason I refuse to consider HRT and SRS is because I would look like a man who changed his outward sex.

Take the pill? Of course, then my physical being would match my mental being.

[SIZE=4]That would take a lot of thought. There are other consequences besides just what my wife would think/feel.
    If anyone is interested there is a movie that has something of this sort as the constant theme...it's called "The Lathe of Heaven". It's from about the late 60's so you may have to hunt for it...but it is certainly thought provoking along these lines.
    [/SIZE]
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !