Thread: Well, thats a first for me (and SO)

Well, thats a first for me (and SO)

I know this has been brought up by other girls, so I thought to post mine.

Wife: Please dress up when we get home.
    Me:[blink, blink] huh? Not sure about that, got stuff(painting, walk the dog, yadda yadda yadda) to do. [pause] You've never asked before. What brought this on?
    Wife: You've been kinda crabby to everyone lately. I want you to be nice for awhile.
    Me: Um.... OK. [Rearranging tasks for indoor to-do list]

WARNING!! This could lead to habitual crabbiness in order to be rewarded. Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!
    Laura

That is so awesome! Stories like this make me smile. I get the "your testosterone is acting up". She knows when it's time.

Silver Member
    Hrmm... might want to work on the real cause behind the crabbiness rather than using a bandaid solution every time...

It's nice that your wife is accepting, but this seems to be the wrong way to go about it :P

Platinum Member
    OK, well, two thoughts....maybe this can be a habit...and don't start acting badly when dressed en drabb to manipulate the situation!

Gold Member
    This is not new; My wife some times Tell's me; "Go and put on your Bra"
    It means that I have been a little out of sorts, and need to calm down.
    And yes, I go and put on a bra, maybe add a skirt and top also.
    Rader

Huh. Kind of like: "please start smoking again, you're insufferable like this". It seems like she understands that you have a need that you have to fulfill in order to be happy. Understanding is always good!

I do notice that going too long between "pretty" times can make me a little grumpy. I try to limit the dry spells to no more than 2 weeks at a time.
    Sally

Don't question it go wit it and have fun..... lucky you

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Is it possible that your wife was trying to be loving and cute? She knows you have all these tasks and are being a good husband and she's trying to say she understands that and thinks you should have a little enjoyment, which you couldn't have in male mode because of all these things you have to do?

tina

Awesome for you, I am going to go with the glass half full here and just be happy for you !!

Add another item to the "Why do we CD?" list
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Platinum Member
    I try to limit my non dressing time to no more than 12hours.
    When I get up And in the evening
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I also have to go with the more positive note. Go with it and your wife loves you. That's awesome.

-Candi

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    that's really nice! I'm assuming that the crabbiness is a rare thing, of course, but I totally understand how not being able to dress up could be the cause of why you were upset- you just needed to regain a little balance in your life.

You're pretty lucky. I wish my wife would say that. Of course, she would have to know about and accept my dressing first.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Banned Read only
    Amazing of her to do that. Remember she did it for you and not for her. Don't come to expect your wife doing this. Now the reason for her reaching out seems to be the real issue that needs attention, not painting the house. Why so crabby?