Thread: CD Better Business Bureau: Kudos to Classic Curves, Int'l!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

CD Better Business Bureau: Kudos to Classic Curves, Int'l!

Here's BIG KUDOS to Classic Curves, International!

http://clcrv.com/

A little over a month ago I ordered a Veronica 2 hip and butt foundation garment. After receiving it I wore it out in public with the love-hate relationship of wearing a girdle: I love what it does for me, but it is a bit restrictive. So be it, what price beauty? This was my second Veronica, my first being lost in my purge a year ago. Here's the thread of that night out on the town:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15752

After returning to The Real World, I was preparing to launder my garment. When I removed the pads, I discovered one of the pads was torn (photo attached). I was heartbroken. I didn't know if I'd torn it when I removed it from the garment, or if it had somehow torn before I'd received it in the mail. Nevertheless, I needed to repair it somehow.

I wrote to Classic Curves explaining the above, including the fact that I didn't know how it happened. Ms. Espy Lopez, President of Classic Curves, International, wrote back offering two possible courses of action. One was a fix I could do, the other a fix she could do if I returned the pad. I returned the pad along with a little cash for shipping and handling.

The pad came in the mail yesterday. I examined the fix. WOW, either the fix was extraordiarily well done so as to be completely hidden, or it was a new pad. I wrote to Ms. Lopez today, and she responded it was a new pad. "I didn't like the idea of a repair in a new garment."

To Ms. Espy Lopez, President of Classic Curves, International:

Thank you very much! Kudos to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work