Thread: Well that's just my luck

Makeup addict!

Well that's just my luck

So I found out as a fact that my best friends from high school have absolutely no problem with crossdressers at all. We live in different cities now so I can only see them periodically, but it would have been so good to have been out as Katie with them instead of being in the closet all this time. Maybe next time I see them I can still dress up and hang out with them as Katie

At least they nkow now and are accepting. I'm sure there will come a time that all of you can get together, with you as Katie. I'm sure they will all look as forward to it as you.

Makeup addict!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice B View Post
    At least they nkow now and are accepting. I'm sure there will come a time that all of you can get together, with you as Katie. I'm sure they will all look as forward to it as you.
    Alice, I'm certain you are correct. I know that someday we'll all be hanging out together with me dolled up.