Thread: Pushing the envelope

Pushing the envelope

Test pilots look at the top edge of the envelope as altitude and the right edge as speed. So pushing the envelope is Higher and/or faster. I am not a test pilot, nor do I want to be but I understand the concept.

In my CD realm my SO knows I CD but is not enthusiastic. I went to panties 24/7 a bunch of years ago [open the envelope]. The "underwear drawer" became the "panty drawer" a couple years later [push the edges some]. Lately bras have shown up there as well [expand the edges a bit more]. Couple other incidents [explicit details omitted] push a bit more.

Kat obtained a couple lace bodice camisoles recently and been underdressing a bit more, mostly with a Hawiian shirt as camo. Rather than wash the cami's in secret I put them in the dirty laundry pile to see where they'd end up. Call it an "expand the envelope" operation.

Results.. 100% success. First call was to check the T-shirt drawer. Nada. 2nd check the panty drawer. Bulls-eye, Center of Mass. Cool! 3rd would have been to check her drawers (it wouldn't be the first time she'd appropriated an article of clothing of Kat's as her own).

Give it some time and my dresses will hang along side hers in the walk in closet! (I also forsee an closet expansion project in the offing! the 5x5 walk in is woefully small!)

* in that case I'd let it be and go buy another from an different mfr for Kat. She generally understands certain brands belong to her and others belong to me. She wears Hanes and I do VS. Easy peasy.

There is something about having your own dresses hanging in your closet that can't be compared. My wife has also appropriated many clothes of mine. I just had to make it clear recently that as our feet are different shoes can't be shared. My underwear drawer has long been the panty drawer as well. Good luck in your gradual increase you have more courage than I as I have hardly ever bought an article of clothing without the wife there. Maybe it is time though that you come out full and honestly what you want for yourself. I had to do so long ago and it went better than I could have hoped.
    Love like you've never been hurt,
    work like you don't need the money,
    and dance as if no one is watching.
    Delila

Resist
    Hi Kat,
    I love your analogy, and you had me laughing with your candid storytelling. Thanks!

Love the story telling. You have a good thing going on at home. Buy it, bring it home, wear it, clean it, and then see where it ends up.

I like your analogy of a test pilot. But I would never push the envelope of higher or faster without the General's Go ahead. I test for her permission and approval long before I take flight. Of course sometimes its the General that pushes the envelope and expects me to get into my flight suit!

Banned Read only
    Why not just talk to your wife? The phasing in approach you are test driving could backfire with her not knowing where it will end or what you are planning. Since she knows, just ask her about hanging your dresses. No matter the answer, you are better off.

Some envelopes push back... And hire lawyers to help! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

My path was very similar to yours, but now my dresses, shoes, etc. are in open display in our walk in. My wive washes my panties,etc often and puts them where they belong. She even does my nylons without complaint. I can't hire a lawyer because my wif eis one. I am constantly pushing the envelope, but carefully and have not crashed yet.

I went to panties 24/7 a few months ago, and there's been no problem with getting them washed, folded and put back in my drawer. Recently, she called up to me stating that she was washing white clothes, and did I have anything else to be done. So, I asked her if it was OK to throw in some of my girlie things, and she said yes. So, I brought down some bras and other items of that color and threw them in the machine. Later that day she informed me that the wash was finished, and would I please remove my items from the pile and put them away. Not quite as accepting as with my panties, but a step in the right direction nevertheless.

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Why not just talk to your wife? The phasing in approach you are test driving could backfire with her not knowing where it will end or what you are planning. Since she knows, just ask her about hanging your dresses. No matter the answer, you are better off.
    Absolutely - some of us actually dont like to be "played"

Kat you are just proving what some GG's are saying. "I accept it then they push for more."

You're better off telling your SO where this is headed. It's much easier, less painful in the long run.

Platinum Member
    I do the laundry here so if that had been the approach my wife might never have known.

We will see whos laughing when that dress walks out the front door hanging off her shoulders HA,,,HA,, Dont think my SO wont grab what ever she wants out of our closet an wear it ,,, An if your in deep ,, What can you say ,, But ill holler outside an say heyyyyyyyy what the ""::":" is going on here ??? An she just laughs an laughs ,,,, Hey lady she said ,,, Dont hide it devide it !!! We share it all but shoes an under garmets there to personal .. So all you sneaky little girls that are still in deep ,,, Word of the wize ,,,, GET YOUR OWN UNDERWEAR ,, THEY DONT WANT YOU IN THERES ,,, WHAT MAKES THEM MADDER THEN YOU WEARING WOMANS ,,, IS WEARIN THERES !!!!!!
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Oh...sorry if I sounded like a mother there, Kat.

I have done pretty much the same. Wife just excepts it now. Yes we will share some clothes with each other. Daviolin
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.