Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do you crossdress?

It's a hard question to answer. I tried on a pair of pantyhose when I was 12, and I never looked back. It's like it was something that was already inside of me waiting to come out. I found that I enjoyed wearing skirts and dresses, and enjoyed the entire female presentation so much, I wished I'd been born female to begin with. Now such things seem normal to me, and I couldn't imagine not crossdressing. Once my wife asked me this same question, and I really didn't have any kind of simple answer to give her. Like Karren said early on in this thread, I'm driven to do this, and in its way, like with many things, it helps to complete me. Is it a manifestation of the person inside of me? Yes, partly, but not entirely. Do I wish I was a woman instead? Yes, but if I was, I probably wouldn't love wearing skirts and dresses nearly as much as I do now. I don't hate being male enough to use it as a complete answer for this. It's not an alter-ego thing, because I'm the same me no matter how I'm dressed. Is it because I like it and I enjoy it? Well, yes, but there's more to it than just that. I enjoy a lot of things that don't bring me to the point of obsession. I do it because I must, I guess. It helps complete me.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

It's hard to explain...I just feel compelled to be Vicky! It just feels...right if I'm dressed as Vicky. I get by in male mode when I absolutely have no other choice in the matter, but when I'm Victoria...I'm just so calm and relaxed! It's therapeutic in a way, and allows me to concentrate more, which is the reason I go to school as Vicky!

I find it relaxing and calming and a complete change from my stressful job at work. I have noticed that I crossdress more often when going through difficult or turbulent times at work or in my homelife - and, conversely, I do it less often when times are less stressful.

Being Nicola sometimes, preserves my sanity.

Nicola

When I were feminine clothes I no longer feel as if I'm crossdressing. Maybe it's the hormones at work. I feel comfortable in either traditionally male or female attire, except for the dull and monotonous "coat and tie" look men are constrained to wear for formal attire.

By the way, I really hate the term crossdressing as if it is less acceptable for a man to wear a skirt or dress than for a woman to wear pants!

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Banned Read only
    I do not know why at all. I used to think I knew why, but now I realise I do not know why.

Banned Read only
    Because I love wearing pretty dresses and having long pretty hair! I love being a girl once and a while! Women are incredible creatures and I love to emulate them.

Pirate Queen wannabe Maria Blackwood's Avatar
    Because I feel like it.

Aspiring Member
    It makes me feel good! I feel as comfortable in a skirt and feminine top as I do in Wrangler jeans and a t-shirt. The styles and the colors help me to feel relaxed and be truly myself.

It feels like my true self and relaxes me.

I "dress" because it simply feels right, its who i am and it helps me to feel relaxed and be my true self. It has an added bonus for me as I am naturally submissive and my wife forces me to wear feminine things.

Smile I love bein girly

Ive bein dressin up in womens undies since i found i have some of the best orgasms in lingerie, why would some crossdressers rather prefer to have a low libido is beyond me

Platinum Member
    It's who I am it's what I do.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

...never was happy with the constraints of gender. Women have unlimited freedom to dress as they want.
    Guys, not so much so.
    I put me in my raw default form, and this is what I am. I just go.

It just feels so good to be dressed as a woman! I've done it all my life and just enjoy the feeling!
    I finally figured it out! - I'm a Lesbian Trapped in a Mans Body!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/sexycindycd

I love the way i feel. Feminine. I am more complete feeling that way.

I don't know the exact reason but........
    If I don't I will explode.
    Kelly

You ARE Loved.
    You BELONG in this World.

For me, crossdressing is the lesser of two evils. I like being crossdressed and I like being undressed, but I get in much more trouble when I run around with no clothes on.

for me to be who i really am...jenna

if i was asked the first time i would have said a woman, i started when i was forced at 7years,
    he didn't ask and i didn't know better, the feel of being dress right is so great, so sexy but from that time till i die i'll always know i cast the wrong shadow, you are who you are
    i know who i am.

Cause it's fun.....!

When I dress, I enter a different mindset. It tends to make me more focused on what I'm doing, and definitely more relaxed while doing it.

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    It just feels so Gooood!
    Rachel Lea

Quote Originally Posted by jenna moe View Post
    if i was asked the first time i would have said a woman, i started when i was forced at 7years,
    he didn't ask and i didn't know better, the feel of being dress right is so great, so sexy but from that time till i die i'll always know i cast the wrong shadow, you are who you are
    i know who i am.
    Jenna, you were forced to crossdress, or am I just misunderstanding this comment?

I have always been atracted to women and their stuff. I may have explained to myself that I was a girl anyway. I never told anyone this I use to wear my mother clothes and my sister's clothes and my wife's clothes. Once you are a dresser you are always a dresser. When you take the clothes off you do not immediately become a normal guy. Your still a painter even if you aren't paint every second of the day. I never put any thing for longer than 10-20 minutes. I never dress with more than one thing on til last year. Was I a crossdresser back then. Yes because I tryon stuff when no one was around or sleep. There is not a lot of room to breathe in a closet so I finally just came out of there. I always wanted stuff and I liked to buy it myself. I tried to find things I would hear about on TV and go looking for them. The male skirt and male tights and male hand bags. Just lately I decided to use travel bag instead of a backpack. Boy did I get a rude awakening. People gave me a hard time for carrying my purse to work. Even didn't realize at first that the purse brought all the feeling to the fore front Then my wife's shoes. I'll get a skirt. Or I will try making them myself. Now I am hooked on every aspect of this I won't resign I will never retreat and I won't stop now or be asked to stop.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

This has been a question that has been on my mind for a while. I don't really have a good answer. I just love the feeling of womens clothes. It makes me feel more like myself,

Why do I drink coffee, Because I like it
    Why do I drink Beer, Because I like it.
    Why do I work as a mechanic, Because I like it and it pays the bills.
    Why do I eat Ice Cream, Because I like it.
    Why do I crossdress, Because I like it.

I guess you just do things you like, and this is one of the list of things I like, So that is that, the world will have to deal with it.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"