Thread: A long time dream coming true

Talking A long time dream coming true

I have dressed off and on for years. I'll never pass and I don't go out, but that's not what is important to me. For me it's just about having my own clothes and enjoying them as I wish. I have always had to get clothes anyway I could. I've tried buying them from the internet. I went to a store once time and told them that I was attending a fundraiser where the men dressed up as women. That went okay until the SA realized I knew too much about the clothes. I have never had intimates that fit. I am headed to Fla. for vacation, I decided to take a chance and email a boutique that specializes in fitting bras. The owner said they would be happy to take care of me and they have emailed me several times asking me what I was interested in so she could have the types and sizes available to try on. I have never let a person know face to face that I dress, let alone have them help me. I am both thrilled and terrified. Everybody cross your fingers that my SO will stick to her plans so that I am able to slip away for my appointment. WooHoo!

Hey Janet, welcome to the forum Enjoy your fitting. Hmm, come to think of it I really could use one of those too.

I forgot to mention why the fitting is so important other than just because I want to have one. One of the reasons I have had trouble buying online is because I have my own boobs. I developed a hormone deficiency after an illness about ten years ago. I didn't realize what was going on for a couple of years and by the time I went to the doctor I was growing breast tissue. I started taking hormones to get everything under control, but the breast tissue didn't go away (warning to those experimenting with hormones). I'm somewhere between an A and a B cup. They don't look like moobs either, they stick straight out like they should. I was laughing last night as I had to run out to the car to get something without my shirt on. Let a GG try that in Her subdivision! lol

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Hope all goes well for you. Sounds delightful.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.