Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caught My Wife Dressing Up

Caught My Wife Dressing Up

I had an earlier day that I thought today and came home to find my wife all dolled up in the bedroom in a black and white print dress, black stockings and high heels. She NEVER dresses up so I asked what's going on. Turns out her sister gave her tickets to an upcoming opera and she was trying different outfits on. I told her I caught her the way crossdressers get caught and we both burst out laughing. It was one of those "ya had to be there" moments to see the humour in it and it still has me smiling.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

That's a cute story Jenny Beth...

So you busted her? Did you ask her if she was gay?

J/k. Cute story, we also have lots of laughs over it. It's nice when your SO is involved with it.

So did you two choose an outfit?
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Lol. I'd assume my wife was having an affair if I found here dressing up!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Beth View Post
    I had an earlier day that I thought today and came home to find my wife all dolled up in the bedroom in a black and white print dress, black stockings and high heels. She NEVER dresses up so I asked what's going on. I told her I caught her the way crossdressers get caught and we both burst out laughing. It was one of those "ya had to be there" moments to see the humour in it and it still has me smiling.
    If I ever caught my wife doing that I would be extremely surprised. I would wonder what got into her. I am the one who wears the dresses and skirts openly in front of my wife and around the neighborhood; my wife never wears those items.

Johanna
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post

Either that or she figured if ya can't beat 'em join 'em.

Semi Sane innocent angel
    Karren's wife dressing up and her wearing jeans .
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Either that or she figured if ya can't beat 'em join 'em.
    That would be if you can't beat them to a pulp....

Quote Originally Posted by niya blake View Post
    Karren's wife dressing up and her wearing jeans .
    She already does that.... Why do you think i hate jeans so much!!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Semi Sane innocent angel
    I meant the wife dressing up and Karren wearing the jeans . Like the seventh sign or the 4 horse men
    Last edited by Nigella; 03-02-2012 at 05:42 PM. Reason: I fail to see what this has to do with the topic
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

May I suggest matching gowns for both of you. You must be dressed formal for the opera.

Gold Member
    That would be if you can't beat them to a pulp....

She already does that.... Why do you think i hate jeans so much!!!
    Hay Karren; Why don't you just join her, than you can both go out together
    dressed in Jeans.
    Rader

Now, if you had caught her dressed in drab, say in a baggy gray sweatshirt, 501 blue jeans, and running shoes, and checking herself out in the mirror then you would have something to worry about...
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post
    Now, if you had caught her dressed in drab, say in a baggy gray sweatshirt, 501 blue jeans, and running shoes, and checking herself out in the mirror then you would have something to worry about...
    Or also with a fake mustashe and a hat and a three peice suit. I'd have to start the 20 question routine, but I'd tell her that I'm 100% behind her and will go with her to support groups or take her for after dark rides.

Great story and great moment. One that tie the two of you closer.

Banned Read only
    Very funny! I like to hear that couples enjoy each other, no matter what!!

Jenny, you should support your wife's dressing and give her the stregth and courage to be herself. Who knows, with enough love, care, and support, the two of you just may grow closer. Together. *sniff*
    Silk and Steel

Quote Originally Posted by Krista Doll View Post
    May I suggest matching gowns for both of you. You must be dressed formal for the opera.
    There's a limit to how far I'll go, matching gowns would be fun but opera is not my thing.

Very nice! (Sounds like she has a nice outfit too!)
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It is nice to see two people having a fun moment, and knowing exactly what they are laughing about. Priceless.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

My wife and I have been to the Sydney Opera House several times all dolled up in evening dresses. She seldom dressed up She is the one who usually wears the pants so to speak in our house.

There's a limit to how far I'll go, matching gowns would be fun but opera is not my thing.

I Like a Mozart opera, but the Ring Cycle (Wagner) in 5 days is a bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Joanna Maguire View Post
    My wife and I have been to the Sydney Opera House several times all dolled up in evening dresses. .
    Now that's cool. I might not be into opera but if my wife's tickets included a trip down under to the Sydney Opera House she wouldn't have to twist my arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Rose View Post
    OMG does this mean she is now going to want full facial surgery or is it just a stocking fetish she has? I mean, you never know where it might end, you hear so many stories. What you need to do is SET LIMITS. Make some ground rules and make sure she isn't wearing stockings behind your back or buying things on Ebay without checking in with you first. Once you reach ten posts you can join the GM forum. Or rather, you can unless they decide that you can't.

Scarlet, you're usually more polite than this and I'm disappointed to read you talking this way.

Some GGs have a hard time dealing with learning their husband feels feminine and has an identity which is hidden from them, by talking together with their spouse and agreeing on boundaries which will help her focus on dealing with one chunk of the issues her husband dressing brings up in her life at a time. Trust is often a bigger issue than simply dressing up and NO SHIT if someone says they will refrain from doing something (like wear stockings) then does it anyway but hides it, that is a big problem in terms of being able to trust them. If you can't stop wearing stockings, then be honest about it and don't promise to quit only to do it behind someone's back. That is the exact opposite of establishing trust!

As for the buying on eBay thing, some couples have a very tight budget. VERY tight. One gal I work with was telling us at work today about how she was grumpy with her hubby last night because he had an urge to shop so he wanted to buy things yesterday at the grocery store on his way home from work. She wouldn't let him go to the store because they didn't need anything. So some couples can afford a couple hundred dollars a month to be put towards a hobby for one of them, and others simply cannot. I do not think it is fair for any of us to judge each other for the way they handle money.

We GGs are part of the EXACT SAME community as the rest of you, except you know what? We don't have to be. We don't have lifelong urges to crossdress that cause us so much grief. We belong here because we love someone who is special to us, and we want to know why they are the way they are and how we can deal with it or even embrace it when we are ready. We are just as aware as the CDs after an equal amount of time on the boards here that gender variance is a lot more than either transitioning transsexual or fetish dressers and that each person is unique. Just because in the absolute worst case scenario we can walk away (not that any of us on here really want to) and just because we have usually absolutely no idea what this is all about at first, and have a steep learning curve, is no reason to be so mockingly contemptuous in your post.

Back on topic...

Jenny Beth, did you show you're okay with her dressing femme sometimes by maybe buying her a necklace or making her a cute card to find next time she goes in her 'nice things' drawer?
    Last edited by Babeba; 03-03-2012 at 02:39 AM.

That quite funny, nice to be able to giggle about things like this xx