Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Step son was happy

Awe . . .well done and you are making me major jealous! LOL

Teenaged TG's are extremly prone to severe depression, and most of it is not necessarily just the fact that they are TG - it's the fact that they have no one to talk to and confide in. You have no idea how much pain you are saving him/her from just by being someone he can talk to and share with.

wow, katie is very lucky! we all know how hard it is coming out to anyone, and how long you think about it before you do, years! I guess moms are the hardest, and after much deep contemplation and stress, I came out to mine about 20 yrs ago. after a rollercoaster of emotions (shock, disappointment, even some anger) know what she says? "I always kinda knew"! what??? you mean I went thru all that, and you already knew? I can laugh about it now! she has been supportive, but me in a dress and heels is FAR from her fave subject! but I was lucky too.
    the higher the heels, the closer to heaven.