Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone find more 'masculine' girls attractive?

anyone find more 'masculine' girls attractive?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering who out there felt the same as me when it came to the types of girls they fancy. I myself am happily married (and no, she doesn't yet know) to a ultra competitive, sporty girl. Not common female traits, but common among most of the girls I had long relationships with. I am neither. I also shave my legs, take care in appearance and of course crossdress. Not common male traits.

On a more physical level, I also have no problem with girls not shaving their legs, actually finding it strangely attractive.

I don't want to offend anyone, but I thought it interesting that as a crossdressing male I was attracted to some of the less feminine things in girls.

No. Not really..........
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I'll see Karren's No. Not really, and raise her two.

Banned Read only
    My SO is a soft butch lesbian so if that answers your question.

Julia

No, not really and raise Karen to no, not ever.

I've always prefered women who were tomboyish. I've never been attracted to "sissy/prissy" types, although there is nothing wrong with them. It's just my attraction to certain type personalities.

Also, I wouldn't consider tomboyish women as "masculine". They are still feminine, just more practical and balanced, IMHO.
    Joni

"Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free" Bob Dylan

Quote Originally Posted by Jonianne View Post
    I've always prefered women who were tomboyish. I've never been attracted to "sissy/prissy" types, although there is nothing wrong with them. It's just my attraction to certain type personalities.

Also, I wouldn't consider tomboyish women as "masculine". They are still feminine, just more practical and balanced, IMHO.
    Thanks for putting it better than me

Miriam
    I'm attracted to a strong partner, but that person can present herself in many ways. My wife presents herself with feminine face, hands, toes, and blouses, but nary a skirt or heels. Other attractive women combine their strength with beautiful skirts, dresses, and heels. I appreciate them all.

Miriam

I'm with Jonianne. My wife is athletic, rarely wears dresses or skirts, uses no makeup, and knows how to change the oil in the car. None of this detracts from her femininity. (She does shave her legs, for which I am grateful).

Women (and men) come in all different varieties, which is what makes them interesting.

Platinum Member
    I'm pretty eclectic in my tastes - so I find very athletic women quite attractive, while I also find women who are less "cut" to be attractive as well.

My high school sweetheart and prom date was very pretty but tomboy-ish, and I found that quite attractive. Too bad she has a girlfriend now.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. They don't have to be girlie girls. But, ANYTHING masculine is a turn off for me! Including and especially, short hair!

Which makes Sherry's job that much more difficult. Because if I see Robert AT ALL, YUCK GROSS!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I've always been attracted to the strong heroine female types. Maybe my Cding has to do with it. I always loved very tall women basketball and volleyball types. Feminine though as well with long hair.

I also had a phase where I was attracted to female bodybuilders and them being bigger than me and me being the submissive one. I think Cding has to do with Role reversal sometimes hmm.

I always enjoyed movies with a female super hero too like Wonder Woman and Xena.
    Last edited by NCAmazon; 03-03-2012 at 11:41 AM. Reason: updatd

I'll see BillieJoEllen's No and raise her a yuk!

As a CDer, not necessarily. I respond more to personality and pleasant stimulating conversation.
    Thinking of Julia here, I had a great friendship with a couple of butch lesbians and they were always supportive to me, even as a testosterone charged male.
    I can appreciate that some of those who are intersexed and in transition can have a different view.
    Hi there I trust I have got it right.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

My wife shaves nowhere, and rarely wears makeup. Our styles seem to be merging. This morning she said I looked good as I came downstairs dressed in leggings, 3/4 yoga pants, camisole, thin black hoody, a vietnamese tunic, and cotton mary janes. It felt good to hear that from her.

I'll raise another NO!
    If I wanted the "european" look on a woman I'd move to France....or grow my own back and be like I was in the closet days.
    I'll take smooth and soft any day of the week.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife and i live in Femdom marriage so i really like the powerful, arrogant, wicked woman that puts me in my place. However...she is incredibly feminine, beautiful, sexy, and fully shaven everywhere. Without wishing to insult anyone, I just dont feel that a lady could be feminine if she had horrible hairy armpits or legs etc... urrggghhh

If referring specifically to legs, armpits, etc., those are deal-breakers: She's got to shave those or it just ain't happening. ("Down there", as it were, I prefer shaved as well, but nicely trimmed is fine.) If *I* can stay body-hair free, then what's her excuse?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Six no's and a HUGE NFW Both Julie and I prefer to be feminine. It's a lot more work than being butch, but it makes us happy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Banned Read only
    Yes Beverley You got it right.

My SO has short hair, wears no makeup and wears slacks and button down shirts to her work as a sales rep.
    It works beautifully for her and myself.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Beverley128 View Post
    As a CDer, not necessarily. I respond more to personality and pleasant stimulating conversation.
    Thinking of Julia here, I had a great friendship with a couple of butch lesbians and they were always supportive to me, even as a testosterone charged male.
    I can appreciate that some of those who are intersexed and in transition can have a different view.
    Hi there I trust I have got it right.

Silver Member
    It depends on how one defines masculine. My former did not look butch in any way, she even tended to dress like a traditional lady when I first met her, but inside she is a real tough old broad (and I say that with great love and affection.) She was a cross of sorts between a typical 50s woman and Rosie the Riveter.

I would prefer a woman who is taller and larger than I am, and I prefer a woman who is strong and independent like my former. I like short hair on women (off and above the shoulders, with the nape visible), and even prefer it, if it is a cute feminine hairdo or if it is curly and permed.

I am hopeless in love with the singer Pink if that counts.

No on the more "masculine" girls, but (like Joni) yes on the tomboys. B was always more comfortable with the boys growing up and in college. She doesn't wear many skirts, but isn't a Rosie the Riveter either. She is not prissy, but definitely not butch. She sleeps in a boring long night gown or t0shirt (or nothing).
    I on the other hand sleep in one of 2 or 3 nighties and do like to primp. Seems we both woke up in the wrong gender some days.

-Candi

Hi,

if your only looking at the phys side of the person then okay,

I prefer to see what makes the person tick , to me the looks are just that.
    as i say when you meet me what you see is just me, yet is that all.

im a masculine looking woman face wise , body wise a woman & the thing is theres so much more from with in & that to me is what counts, in my case not my looks or lack of, its who i am as a person that counts ,

So this is what i look for in a person. Attractiveness is the ....all ....of the person. not just one part of .& acceptance goes both ways,

...noeleena...