Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seasonal leg shavers, when do you stop shaving?

Seasonal leg shavers, when do you stop shaving?

I think it is ironic that "seasonal leg shaving" has a completely opposite meaning for CD's and GG's.

Do you have a date set for when you stop shaving, or is it dictated by weather for that year?

I stopped several days ago, when it hit 68 degrees and I realized it would be time for shorts in a few weeks. I guess I don't really mind all THAT much, I get a much nicer crop of much softer hair after a winter of shaving.
    Last edited by girlygirly; 03-03-2012 at 04:22 PM.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    I never STOP Epilating, It's always close to spring here in lake Havasu Az, NO ONE gives a damn if my legs are fuzzy or not,
    Your GUILT is in your mind,,
    (((HUGGS)))
    JoanAz

I shave less in the Winter because I'm usually covered but when the legs are shown, the legs are shaved! Besides during a FL summer it keeps you nice n cool.
    "Salene"

I have to go with the weather and this year it has really been a problem for me. I had to stop shaving last month because the temperature has been in the upper 60's. Yesterday it was 71 and the plants are starting to flower and bud out so shaving has been stopped until next winter and hopefully the weather will cooperate and I will be able to continue shaving until March.
    Marilyn Monroe: I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by JoanAz View Post
    I never STOP Epilating, It's always close to spring here in lake Havasu Az, NO ONE gives a damn if my legs are fuzzy or not,
    Your GUILT is in your mind,,
    (((HUGGS)))
    I've got no guilt at all. Maybe some occasional frustration, but I am who I am, and push it far as is comfortable for me.

I'm not on a mission to change the world, and I don't want to have to explain anything to people I know, who also "won't mind", but wouldn't be inclined to stop talking about me just because I'm not around.

Since my wife demands I pass as a guy in the summer. I stop waxing my body in late April. Not that there's that much hair that grows back any more after years of waxing and epilating.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    I'm kind of like Karren in that. I've been epilating long enough now that there really isn't much to grow back. I used to stop about a month before I would be in shorts regularly. It took a few years and I would stop later and later and now I don't really care.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I kinda use the Memorial Day to Labor Day rule. Stop shaving at Memorial Day and start again after Labor day.

Quote Originally Posted by Salene View Post
    I shave less in the Winter because I'm usually covered but when the legs are shown, the legs are shaved! Besides during a FL summer it keeps you nice n cool.
    My policy exactly. Anymore I only shave what shows. I'm so lazy!!
    I believe therefore I can [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've been doing the shaving in the winter bit for a while now. Things have changed around here lately so I think I'll stay clean year round from now on.
    May everyone you love-love you
    Kimberly Ann
    www.flickr.com/photos/kimmie487

I don't stop, I epalate year round. I found out about a month ago that I hate feeling fuzzy after not keeping up with with the hair.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

I haven't shaved since last year. Funny, i started shaving my legs about exactly a year ago this time when I took my crossdressing to another level.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I used to stop about early may, and start about mid october. no more. I rarely let more than 2 days growth accumulate. Nobody never says nothin. At the health club- i leg press the stack- 11 45# plates per side plus the empty sled- with the trig angle it's 950# of force- no less than 25 reps. I definitely overcompensate, but i'm not threatening in manner. one regular there thinks i play for the local football team... cute.

Occasionally i'd shave at the club, but they have these cheap lousy razors, lots of nasty cuts and nicks.

Getting braver since i've been talking here- i might even start wearing short shorts, or skirt shorts. Just to dare anyone to say anything.... :-) but no, i don't want my CD to be negative... I think that a fair part of why i like the aspect of feminity- no negative sheet like i had from dad and other while growing up. This used to make me quite mad, but even if their behavior did drive me to CD (it didn't), i'm actually so much the better off for it. positive for me- who cares about the ********?

funny how shaving your legs can be so beneficial and therapeutic... maybe we should require it for all violent convicts or head cases...

-kristi (after a session with a gillette 3 blade)

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I just started shaving my legs in October. I was just on a Caribbean vacation for a week of beaches and diving. I was concerned about my smooth legs, but after lots of encouragement on this forum, I decided to go for it and keep them smooth (the way I like them!). I have a very noticeable tattoo on my calf, so there was attention drawn to my legs.
    I spent every morning on a dive boat, with a group I travel with. We rib each other pretty good and have lots of fun together. I was amazed when no one said a word about my legs! I did note that a few women seemed to notice, but nothing was said. I also noticed that I was not the only man in our group with silky smooth legs! It was far easier to apply sunscreen, and my legs look great with a nice tan! I don't think I'll ever go back!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

I stay clean and hairless all year

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    "Back in the day" when I did the seasonal leg shaving thing it was late April through late Septmember. Or if I continued shaving into summer I would suffer and be very uncomfortable by continuing to wear pants in the summer. That was until I stopped caring anymore about appearing hairless in male mode.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Same here. I never stop. Been shaving my total body for years. As many people that I've been around. I have never received a bad comment. I really think its the least thing on a person mind now-a-days.

I shave in the summer and don't in the winter...when the long johns come off I start shaving again. That extra bit of hair does help keep warm in the winter.

I am shaved all year around except for the bits of my legs that show below my shorts. Makes me laugh my wife will only let me shave the rest if I am going to be wearing long pants the whole time they are shaved. Go figure. Never had a problem yet and only ever had one person comment on my shaved arms and that was after he had been working with me for almost 8months before he even realised

Your real LUCKY ya dont live down here cuz it wouldnt have time to grow back !!! Shave at THANKSGIVING ,,, Once thats it ,,, Let it grow ,, Cuz it will be summertime before it comes back ,,,,,,,,, BAM ,,,HOT,,,,HOT
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I probably only have a few more weeks of smooth legs before the summer season kicks off. It'll be shorts weather very soon down here in FL.
    I am not who you think I am

Yall have any thoughts about but shaving ??? Ya think I outa let it grow back or what ?? Had enough on there to weave an indian blanket before I shaved it ,, Naaaaaa I think ill leave it gone . But Ill tell yall one dam thing fo sho !!! Sure fire way that noooo one will ever know my dam leggs are shaved smooth like a little girls ,,, Cuz I dam sure dont want anybody to see em ,, Just do what I do an it works too ,, I just wear support hose ,, Not black though ,, Nude ,, An I will garentee that they will never know that you have no hair on your leggs ,,,,,,,, Hey its works for me ,, HEY LOOK AT THE GUY WITH PANTYHOSE ON !!! YEA BUT MY LEGGS AINT SHAVED,,,,, NOW ,, SHUT UP !!! An you can run real fast in em to,,,,,,,,,, STOP ,,,, Chasing me Ill run em STOP ,,, mAYBE iLL GET A BODY STOCKING NEXT SO THEY WONT KNOW MY CHEST IS HAIRLESS TOO ????????? OR ARMS ,, OR UNDERARMS ??

For those that do stop shaving when it's time to wear shorts, question.
    Do you notice other guys who have hairless legs?
    And if you do, do you assume they shave?
    And if you assume they shave, do you believe they are crossdressers?
    And if you believe they are crossdressers do you think less of them?
    Now reverse this thought and apply it to yourself.
    So why do you stop shaving?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AWWWWW MAN I forgot well when it gets HOT I cant wear my pantyhose so I will tell ya another one of my secrets I guess ,,, Well I keep my leggs shaved ,,, An only becuz I have alergys an HAIR makes me SAD ,,, An its not very lady like nether so,, To keep those dam looky loos at bay ,, Ill do something that will distact them from noticing my freshly shaven SWEET STICKS !! Cuz god knows I dont want those rascals PEEPING & STARING at me ,,BURRRRRRR Give me the WILLYS ,, So what I do is paint my toe nails bright RED so they will look at them instead . HEYYYYYYY it works to ,,, To this day no one has ever said ,,, Hey do you shave your leggs ,,,,,, DOH !!!!

The last 5 years i start about sept and stop around march or april .This year im keeping my whole body shaved for the first time .Well except for my legs lol ..The only real reason is because of my daughters I think my older one would be ok and the younger would just get mad at me again
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo