Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart at 2am, First time out

Walmart isnt' worth the dignity of my patronage. .....sorry.
    I work for a product company that sells products in Walmart, and they treat everybody like _____ (fill in the blank).
    That includes staff, store employees corporate middle managers, especially those in their Arkansas corporate headquarters, factories in China which I've been to, and customers.
    I like shopping at Target. You can find evidence of me there in my flikr link below.

Quote Originally Posted by NathalieX66 View Post
    Walmart isnt' worth the dignity of my patronage. .....sorry.
    I work for a product company that sells products in Walmart, and they treat everybody like _____ (fill in the blank).
    That includes staff, store employees corporate middle managers, especially those in their Arkansas corporate headquarters, factories in China which I've been to, and customers.
    I like shopping at Target. You can find evidence of me there in my flikr link below.

While I'm totally digging the dignity remark, it's hard to live up to when you live 6 miles from the closest gas station, 20 miles from the closest town (and a walmart) and approx 45 miles from the closest Target.

I do try to avoid walmart and shop the local grocery, hardware store, pharmacy etc.
    But every few months I find myself there, for one thing this spring, I'll be buying plants for my garden there.
    And I always feel so guilty walking in the door and cranky when I walk out.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]