Thread: out in public in heels

out in public in heels

I decided yesterday that i would wear my 4.5" stiletto pointy-toe high heels on my commute. I was dressed normally in my bra, panties, girl jeans, women's windbreaker and my usual men's polo. I had to stop by the post office to drop off mail and get gas on the way to work. The post office was empty as usual (very early morning- still dark out), and the sound of my clacking heels was pretty exciting. At the gas station i decided to prepay inside instead of at the pump. The clerk inside noticed the heels but did not comment. (This is the first time i've experienced being out in a public space with heels, what a thrill!)

After a long day at work (had to change into my work shoes during work and back to heels on the home commute), i stopped by the barnes and noble to search for a book i've been looking for. I am sure that people noticed my heels (and their distinct sound) on the walk through the parking lot and inside the bookstore. Again, nothing was said. After not finding the book, i went to dillard's to look for cosmetics. I stopped at the clinique counter and a young (mid 20's) sa helped me find some eyeshadow and lipstick. As she was showing me other cosmetics, she looked down and commented on my heels. She wondered how i can walk on heels all day, and how her legs can't handle more than just flats. I answered "it just takes practice, a lot of practice." As i was leaving, she asked me to return someday so she can give me a makeover..
    What a great experience, especially since i was seen as a bald guy wearing heels! I guess that when people notice, they normally won't comment unless you are interacting with them.

Thanks for reading!

-Winny

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar
    Very few things that I like more than walking in heels, and I always compliment people on there heels if I like them. The bald look is not for me though, when out and about I try to present as female as possible, that requires a wig unless it is time for my normal haircut, I tend to let my hair get long and I can style it to look fairly fem for an impromptu outing as Sandra.
    I want to be this girl!

Winny,

Sounds like you had a great day. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Several times, I've worn heels out to get gas. Only once I had to go inside. I was wearing wedges then. I only went in because I couldn't get a receipt from the pump. It took me almost 4 minutes to make up my mind to go in.

As you spend more time enfemme, please let us know how it goes.

Leanne

Miriam
    Sounds like fun. Might have to try this one!

Miriam

You are so right girl, heels make the day. The click clack of those heels will draw attention from near and far. Still I refuse to wear anything else, though I do try to blend in, I just won't give up my heels....for now.

Glad all went well with the errands 'round town.

Renne.....

Sounds like a great day

Tell me one thing tomorow ,,Not today , How your leggs feel ? I bought a pair of wedge boots from payless the ones with the fur on top. They look like regular boots as long as you dont stare at em , Anyway put on my jeans an wore em all day of corse no one realy noticed but me . WOO WEE the next day GOOD GOOBLY GOOP ,,,, My leggs were sore as hell . There is a guy that wears heels in drab around here seen him a couple times out an about ,, No one says anything to him . An Im talkin bout HEELS ,, PUMPS,, 3-4 inch HEELS an not some kinda sorta maybe heels ,, There is no mistaking them an he does not have any hair . Ya cant realy say anything or I would'nt for sure yall know me but anyone else wont sat anything cuz if ya think about it the first thing that came to my mind when I saw him the first time was ,, HUH,,, He must be an acter an geting used to wearin um to play a part . Cuz he was comfy as hell an could walk real good to. But I swear thats what was the first thing that came to me ,,, Maybe im just different ?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

sexy in high heels Sarah Roberts's Avatar
    WOW!!!!!! Girl I am so glad you had such an amazing experience... I don't think I could do it with out having a wig on.. I shave my head and have for yrs since I can't grow hair anymore... God I wish...

Have a blast and can't wait to hear about more adventures

Sarah

I've done the same thing and most people either don't notice or don't care. However, because of being folically challenged, I normally wear a wig when I'm out enfemme!