Thread: HELP! What am I? (Semi-long thread)

HELP! What am I? (Semi-long thread)

What is the definition of a GG (genetic girl)? Is it someone who is born with the XX chromosomes or is it someone who has the proper plumbing for their gender? The reason I ask this is because I am in a quandary here. I have Klinefelter's Syndrome, thus my chromosomal package is XXY. My lower half has male plumbing and my upper half now has female plumbing forming. If it is based on plumbing, than wouldn't a transsexual woman who had SRS now be considered a GG? In science, if you are using the word genetic, it refers to the chromosomal package, not the physical package. I know these sound like stupid questions (I used to tell my students that the only stupid question is the one not asked.) but confusion reigns in my mind when it comes to where I stand in the world.

My mental state in regards to emotions and feelings are on a roller coaster. My doctor says that since I'm in the menopausal state for men and women and am not producing testosterone but still producing estrogen, that I'm actually experiencing a form of female puberty. (pimples, breasts hurting behind nipples, breast swelling, extreme mood swings, very emotional, fitting into SO jeans proportionately, etc) Just what I wanted, puberty twice. At least I'm understanding what girls are going through in their teens.

Does this mean I am a genetic female and a genetic male? If so, when there are questions asked of GGs, are they also addressing them to me for an answer? I am really confused as to what I really am. Am I a He, She or IT? Right now I feel that I'm SheIt.
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

Most of societies opinion is going to be if you have outdoor plumbing downstairs, you are male. However, as you have KS, your body is producing more estrogen which is causing the breast growth as if you were a teenage girl. If you had thoughts of transitioning, this will work in your favor, alas if you are male who enjoys CDing, I would recommend seeking HRT to replace the T that is not being produced any longer by your body naturally.
    Someone once told me "Put on Your big girl panties and deal with it". If they only knew, I WAS ALREADY WEARING THEM.

I wear the bras and panties so my wife doesn't have to.

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Untitled
    Quote Originally Posted by Phylis Nicole Schuyler View Post
    ... If so, when there are questions asked of GGs, are they also addressing them to me for an answer? .
    Quite simply put NO

For the purposes of this forum, you identify
    I finally came out to my wife that I am a crossdresser
    , a direct quote from your own introduction thread.

A GG on this forum is a female who is identified as female at birth and is not considered as or considering themselves as, transgendered.
    Listen carefully to what is said, quite often you can hear what is not being said

The joy of correcting a mistake can bring pain to another

Quote Originally Posted by KandisTX View Post
    Most of societies opinion is going to be if you have outdoor plumbing downstairs, you are male. However, as you have KS, your body is producing more estrogen which is causing the breast growth as if you were a teenage girl. If you had thoughts of transitioning, this will work in your favor, alas if you are male who enjoys CDing, I would recommend seeking HRT to replace the T that is not being produced any longer by your body naturally.
    I am on HRT and the T patch but there seems to be something causing my T patch to have Zero effect and all tests keep showing estrogen only. I've got the VA doctors stumped.

Quote Originally Posted by Nigella View Post
    Quite simply put NO

For the purposes of this forum, you identify , a direct quote from your own introduction thread.

A GG on this forum is a female who is identified as female at birth and is not considered as or considering themselves as, transgendered.
    I guess I should update my intro. As of February we found out that I had KS and it explains all the problems that I have always had physically and continue to have. Thank you for the clarification.
    Last edited by Sandra; 03-11-2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: merged consecutive posts please use multi quote function. Multi posting is not allowed..thankyou
    If you wake up in the morning; See a sunrise; You name is not in the obituaries (long story); You see a sunset; Then its a good day. All the rest is superfluous B.S. (Bad Science).

I have an ear you can bend and a shoulder you can cry on.

I'm working on my Ph.D. in "Alternative Wardrobe Explorations"

Firstly you cannot update your intro as it has been closed.

Also I have googled KS as I will admit I didn't know what is was.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Klinefelter's_syndrome

In this piece it say's nothing about people with this being female, infact all references are male. So as already has been said you are not entitled to reply to thread that are just for GGs to answer.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

well one thing i know you are not an it you are a person so be what you want to be not what someone else thinks you should be or what they want you to be. you are what god made you a great human being
    hugs
    Ronda

Technically speaking you are not a genetic girl since they only have XX chromosomes. Is KS a type of intersexed condition? perhaps you could claim that label for yourself.

Aspiring Member
    I always check to see if my name appears in the obituary noticices in the newspaper. Then it should be a good day for me.
    Diane Elizabeth

Hi,

Some of us are born both male / female im one of those,

though in some of my writeing i refer to both male & female because in a sence im nether yet both. = androgyny have a look at Wikipedia,

& for us there are many difference's with in our people who are Intersexed,

As to hormones , being I S our hormones can & do change from male to female or female to male & this depends on a number of factors, so yes changes do happen. both body wise & mentaly.

Im on two intersex forums & its only for I S people, not trans or dressers, yet there may be one or two who are a mix of I S & trans with in the scope of I S background.

with out your Blood counts & other factors & from what you say, you are I S, can allso be termed hermaphroditism we dont use that much now,

Dont put to much weight behind the xx & xy or any other number of mix because there are a lot of variations for male or female as some women are not only xx some have male chromosomes as well. & the other way as well ,

Any way give me an email & we can have a talk if youd like to,

...noeleena...
    Last edited by noeleena; 03-11-2012 at 08:12 AM. Reason: added info

I've always wondered if I may have a similar genetic condition. My male appendage has always been extremely small, but it does function as a male organ should. I'm fairly heavy, but I also have always had breasts that appear quite female-like, with very sensative nipples that react the same way that a female's nipples do to touch.

Of course I've had the desire to wear female clothing for many, many years, and have actually done so, at least as is the case with lingerie and hosiery that I could wear under my clothes to keep my secret a secret.

While I have zero desire for any kind of sexual relationship with a male, and have always enjoyed this kind of relationship with females, I also much prefer spending time in a non-sexual way with females rather than males.

I've lived this way for a very long time. I'm happily married to a wonderful woman who is truly my best friend as well as lover. I have no desire to change that, nor in spite of how small mymale equipment is, to trade it in for female equipment.
    People who live in glass houses should pull the shades down!!