Thread: Opps but still a funny day

Opps but still a funny day

Hi girls and guys how you all doing ?
    Ok. started off shopping for tights and leggings. I get to the store and talk to the greeter/ bag checker, and ask her where i can find what im looking for.. she was a nice older lady, and made a comment that it was nice that i buy what im buying for the gf/ wife..told her that they are for me and why.. Leggings cos i work cold storage and i like them. tights cos they cover the feet and going into winter i will use them on the boat. she replied that it was a great idea. so i added that i also enjoy wearing them and gave her a wink (never admited to cd or just that i enjoy wearing them when buying b4). She laughed that much i reallllly did think she was going to pee. she just gave a wave of the hand pointing me in the area i needed.. Also ended up with a nice pair of boots...

I got home and changed into my shorts to mow the lawns... so.. im out on the nature strip mowing away, with my phone in my back pocket with ear phones in. Now not thinking or caring i just had to keep pulling my shorts up due to the shorts being old and the phone in the pocket... i hear beep beep as a car of youngish women drive slowly by (narrow street and my boat slows everyone down)
    waving and having a laugh... Standing there thinking "mmm thats strange" i pull my shorts up yet again. Its at this point i come to realise, that i had forgotten that i was still wearing my red girly panties ..
    It was kinda funny till i remembered that a couple of friends were ment to be stopping by... it was a quick change of undies and shorts after that.. will miss the shorts as they went to the garbage after that.

all up it was, for me anywaya funny opps kinda day.
    Cat

No harm, no foul. very nice story I actually thought maybe you forgot you had your tights on lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

now thats something i would remember.. i hope..
    tho voted by one of my ex gfs and the ppl she worked with at the time i told her, the funniest was falling asleep on and falling off the toilet lol