Thread: Breasts and Hormones

Banned Read only

Breasts and Hormones

while in New Orleans I ran into another TS who had been on hormones since she was 16.

She had beautiful, round and very firm breasts. When I inquired if they were real or implants, she said they were completely real and natural, and even allowed me to touch them to see for myself. I was amazed. Had to be a 36C or 36D at least.

I'm wondering, and I'm sure it varies person to person, but how much growth of your breasts can you expect from taking hormones and what hormones would have the biggest impact?

I forgot to ask her what she had taken as far as hormones go, but she had a beautiful figure, nice hour glass shape, a little wide on the hips, but nothing terrible or overdone.

As far as I know the younger you start the bigger you can hope your breasts to be. People say to look at your closest female relative and go a cup size down.
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

it really is a crap shoot. but as a general rule the younger you are the more mature they will be when it's all said and done... Size depends on genetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Jill View Post
    As far as I know the younger you start the bigger you can hope your breasts to be. People say to look at your closest female relative and go a cup size down.
    My sister and I both have the same cup size, and I still have some room for growth.
    I was told that I was "Way out there In left field", but I don't even know where that is.

Jess

Banned Read only
    interesting. my body is more feminine than it is masculine, somehow my body never really developed as it should have (which is a good thing ) from the male aspect of things, so maybe mine will react positively to the hormones, but my age doesn't help much, wish I could have figured all this out a long time ago.

and yeah, i can't uh look to my mom for comparisons, cause she's like a 48DD or something ridiculous like that and she's not very attractive, cause she doesn't eat right or take care of herself like she should, and there's no other girls in the immediate family, just cousins who live out of state.

I went from a 36 ZERO to a full 36C on going on three years HRT but I am also on mega dosages of both.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

I've been on hormones for 13 months and I have gone from flat to slightly less flat. Your Friend had the benefit of starting hormones when she was still going through puberty don't expect to get those kind of results. Oh and Traci is an alien or something, most 40 something TSes don't grow big boobs on a small frame.

Starting hormones that young meant she went through a somewhat normal, if a tad bit late, female puberty. The younger you are, the greater the effect will be on the body. Like what was stated above, expect to see bust size similar to the closest female relatives. i.e. mother, sisters, etc.

Banned Read only
    well regardless of what I end up with, I'll be happy that I have some breasts! im excited about all this.

Well, I have been on HRT for 8 months and I am just under a B cup. Nice and round and firm, just not as big as I'd like - yet.

I will be 54 in 3 weeks.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get back keep me here to wait for me so I don't go back out and miss myself when I return.

Silver Member
    Breast growth is really a crap shoot. There is absolutely NO way to predict what will happen to you from the experiences of another person. There just isn't.

S

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephenie S View Post
    Breast growth is really a crap shoot. There is absolutely NO way to predict what will happen to you from the experiences of another person. There just isn't.

S
    Yuppers.

The only guaranteed way to get boobs is a boob job. Something I'm looking into because 2 years into hormones and I'm only an A-cup.

A good gauge for size expectations can be to compare mother's cup and size and sisters'. It's all genetics.

Banned Read only
    Hi Audrey!

I agree that breast size is very much individualistic.
    The best estrogen based on the mimicking chemical makeup of natural estrogen is beta-17 estrodial.
    The best method for delivery of such is inter muscular injection.
    Combine this with injectable Depo Provera as a progesterone and you will have the best shot at development.
    This combination caused me to lactate for over a year to where I needed to pump with a dual electric breast pump.
    Because of this long period of lactation my milk ducts matured adding to the density and overall size of my breasts taking them to a 38 C cup.

Julia

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    I've been on hormones for 13 months and I have gone from flat to slightly less flat. Your Friend had the benefit of starting hormones when she was still going through puberty don't expect to get those kind of results. Oh and Traci is an alien or something, most 40 something TSes don't grow big boobs on a small frame.

April, you are absolutely correct. Even my GYN is totally surprised at how well I have responded to HRT. And I am NOT a spring chicken either as you so rightfully pointed out. I would like to think my genes have a lot to do with it. As I have stated several times in the past, both my grandmothers were well endowed as well as my mother, sister, daughter and now granddaughter. We ALL have small thin frames.

So, I have no magic formula but suggest that "lady Luck", and the 'Great Boob Fairy" who sprinkles boob dust on you at night both add to the growth.

Other than that, I have NO answers but thank the dear Lord, that I have what I have.

AND LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, WE ALL WANT MORE THAN WE HAVE. I am sure there is a point that each one of us feel "OK NO MORE GROWTH!" I just have not gotten there yet.

But if what I have is all there is going to be, I am very happy with where I am now.

The last item that I have already stated in another response is that my GYN started me on mega doses of "E" and "T" that I have been on for almost three years now.

As some of you know I recently saw my GYN again and got the results of my blood tests (that I take every 3 months). My current Estradiol is 713 pmol/L or 206 pg/mL if you measure that way. My Free "T" is less than 0.5, and my Total "T" is 33 out of a range of 195 - 1,138.

So how this all comes together to have what I consider "big" breasts, I have no idea.

And as those who read my newest post know that I started Lactating last night while working on my computer. What's next?????????????????????????????
    Last edited by Traci Elizabeth; 03-12-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Just call Me: "W - O - M - A - N"

As King said: "I'm free at last, I'm free at last.
    Thank God Almighty I'm free at last!"

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan pure View Post
    A good gauge for size expectations can be to compare mother's cup and size and sisters'. It's all genetics.
    Sorry, dear. This is just another TG myth. If you were a genetic woman, perhaps you could draw some conclusions here. But you're not. In my family this theory is not born out. My mom had small breasts, one of my sisters has large breasts, one of my sisters has small breasts, and I have small breasts.

There is just no way to predict these things.

S