Thread: How do I get my sperm froze? (Im in the UK)

How do I get my sperm froze? (Im in the UK)

I need to get this done, but I have no idea where to go to find more info!
    The ultimate woman is a man - House

Banned Read only
    I'd look up a sperm bank or sperm donor facility. other than that, i have not a clue. try google and see what you come up with.

*Kisses and Best Wishes* Wendy_Marie's Avatar
    My first reaction was to respond with humor and say "Sit on a Bag of Ice"...I know that you are serious about this Melissa as I saw your post as well on FB...
    I would think this a good place to get started searching for your answer...

http://www.spermbank.org.uk/sperm-ba...k-england.html
    [SIZE="3"]"I can't talk girl talk when there is a guy inside my head." Gracie Lou Freebush[/SIZE]
    Is this all that's left of my life before me. Straight Jacket Memories and Seditive Highs! No Happy Ending like they always Promised...There's got to be something left for me... And I Turn my Head and Stare into the Eyes of a Stranger.
    To those of you who consider yourselves to be "Cat People" I apologize in advance for I am not.

Hi Melissa Jill, have you thought abolut having a chat with your GP, or failing that check with RUH in Bath, they may have some more info for you.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Silver Member
    Freezing sperm is pretty common. Talk to your GP or Google it.

S