Thread: Fun Weekend

Fun Weekend

I went out of town on Saturday afternoon. I had plans to visit a store where I have bought women's clothing in the past and the girls were very friendly and helpful. I got a hotel room with easy access to where I wanted to go and got dressed. I wore a knit blouse, denim skirt and some low heels. I went to the store and was able to park right in front, unfortunately for me the store was packed and i knew the girls would not have time to talk, so I waited until just before closing time and just sucked it up and went in. When I entered one of the girls came to me and started asking if she could help me before she recognized who I was. Both she and the other girls gave me hugs and complimented me on my looks. I went back to the room and dressed somewhat androgenously and went to a club where I met a young lady and before the night was done we had talked about my crossdressing and I had shown her pictures. This morning I woke up about 7:00, actually due to the time change just a couple of hours after going to bed. I dressed again in a blouse and denim capris with the same shoes worn last night and hit the stores. I went to WalMart and did some shopping with no second looks. I bought some panties at Target. I went to that symbol of manliness, Home Depot and looked around. I always wanted to do that. While walking around a female SA asked "Maam are you finding everything alright?" While walking across the parking lot to the car a truck with two guys came by and blew the horn, thank goodness I was near the car, just got in and drove away. I was also maamed at a convenience store. All in all I think it was my most relaxed outing ever. I didn't have trouble getting out of the hotel room. I was accepted by all the people I ran into in the stores with no negative looks or comments. Needless to say I am elated and relaxed. I just have to be sure to get rid of all the dreaded eye makeup before work tomorrow!! Thanks for letting me share, sometimes the retelling is almost as good as the doing. Hugs Riki

Aspiring Member
    Good time was had undoubtedly. Have you done anywork on a feminine voice or how do you speak?

Platinum Member
    Ricki, it sounds like a perfectly enjoyable weekend. You've got one on me. I've never ventured into Lowes or Home Depot en femme...a new challenge!

so jealous... one day will need to try that

Fortunately

Quote Originally Posted by diannecourtney View Post
    Good time was had undoubtedly. Have you done anywork on a feminine voice or how do you speak?
    I am one of the fortunate ones who even though my voice is not really feminine it is not a base or coarse voice either. I am always called maam on the telephone and when talking in person I try to lighten my voice a little and give it a feminine "lilt" if you know what I mean. I don't feel that my voice has ever outed me.

Thanks for your comments they are always encouraging. I have another challenge to accomplish. I have bought fem undergarments from a Leggs/Hanes/Bali outlet several times while dressed androgenously and one of the SAs has been very helpful. So on my outing this weekend I stopped there and added to my panty collection and this SA let me know that she knows I am buying for myself, so next time I am in the area and she is working I will go there dressed enfemme as well. Just another stepping stone! Hugs Riki

Sounds like fun I still long to go out fully enfemme.