Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living 24/7 and dating

I think it makes perfect sense for a pre-op to date men. She will eventually be a woman so if the desire is there to date a guy before surgery, so what? I also think (and don't stone me for saying this) that subconsciously the majority of men are curious about m 2 m sex. Being with a CD or someone that is pre-op lessens there own mind set of having sex with a guy, the same for the CD.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    All Hail the Mighty Hermaphrodites! Uh-oh.....

What 'Label' pray tell, would we 'bestow' upon this blessed select few, eh? Asymmetrical misogynist? Symmetrical Misandry? Where does the hatred and misconstrued theories all end? Where do the 'labels' end? et al? Where does the single word 'Normalcy' enter into this, our collective 'table of contents'?

I would humbly submit this thought. Why not speak of ourselves as normal human beings, in differing capacities...the capacity to love and let love...to live and let live...in whatever capacity each of us see's fit to ponder and nurture. It's really not about 'them'...it's REALLY all about us...or more directly...'you and me'. And that's why we're all 'here'....I would think. So delve deep, dear hearts, and construct an edifice glorifying and validating all 'our' forms; however varied they might be....
    Umm... hermaphrodite = intersexed... not transexual. But they can be transexual as well, depending on how they were raised.

I am a normal human being. I'm also transexual

Banned Read only
    Mary Lee, allow me to make this simple. It is great that you are doing your RLE. In short, No, having sex is not a requirement of RLE. However, if you want, have as much sex with whom ever you want. That is your business.

Tanny chasers.

Also as I have read on this sit, I think, there are many straight guys, that want the world to think they are straight, and that having sex with a CD or TG is OK because they are having sex with what appears to be a female.

I hope I got that right.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorja View Post
    Mary Lee, allow me to make this simple. It is great that you are doing your RLE. In short, No, having sex is not a requirement of RLE. However, if you want, have as much sex with whom ever you want. That is your business.
    I am not doing my RLE nor am I interest in having sex with a male or female; the little guy does not work. Amazing how people read into things.
    I feel I would just as soon own a thousand acres of wooded land and live in the middle of it.
    I am curious as to what others think or would do.
    I also realize that there are many types of sexual activity such as oral, anal, vaginal, mutual master...... .
    I did read on this site that a young Pre-OP had dry hump with a guy and it felt so natural to her.
    Everyone wants to be loved by someone and in many ways.
    I feel if you want to know what it feels like to be a GG then one should experience every part of the experience and not just putting on a dress and going shopping or using the ladies restroom, etc. Female restrooms stink and are just as dirty as male restrooms. Step by Step as one sees fit. Maybe sex could be the last step. I do not know.
    Doing HRT I found that my thinking had changed for the better and the girls grew a little.
    Last edited by Mary Lee; 03-14-2012 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Additional verb-age.

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    I sand on my statment and you can decide whatever you want. Fact is straight men dont want a chick with a d--k. Sorry but its true. Hell most of them dont want a chick that used to have a d--k.

I also want to say that it is true a lot of trans women choose to keep thier penis. Thats a reasonable statment. JUST DONT call them transsexual because NO transsexual chooses to keep her penis. She either has gotten rid of it or wants to get rid of it. Women dont have penises!!!

Katie

Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Wow. Please re-examine your position here. "Any man who would date a woman with a penis is a freak or weirdo" is a statement that manages to be both homophobic AND transphobic at the same time.

There are plenty of transwomen who decide to keep their penis. If you say that anyone who wants them is a freak, what are you saying about the transperson themselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    I sand on my statment and you can decide whatever you want. Fact is straight men dont want a chick with a d--k. Sorry but its true. Hell most of them dont want a chick that used to have a d--k. Katie
    If you don't consider someone who'd date a girl with who has a penis straight that's your choice, but realize the implication is that a non-straight guy is a freak or weirdo. I'm not sure why a man who is open to that sort of thing is undesirable.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    I also want to say that it is true a lot of trans women choose to keep their penis. Thats a reasonable statment. JUST DONT call them transsexual because NO transsexual chooses to keep her penis. She either has gotten rid of it or wants to get rid of it. Women dont have penises!!!

Katie
    So this person is just a man to you then?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33790559@N06/5781532838/

Trans women keep their penises for a variety of reasons. Some can't afford to have surgery, some are just afraid, or perhaps there are medical complications. I thought that the entire concept of transsexuality is that you are a woman despite the fact that you have a penis.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    If you don't consider someone who'd date a girl with who has a penis straight that's your choice, but realize the implication is that a non-straight guy is a freak or weirdo. I'm not sure why a man who is open to that sort of thing is undesirable.

So this person is just a man to you then?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33790559@N06/5781532838/

Trans women keep their penises for a variety of reasons. Some can't afford to have surgery, some are just afraid, or perhaps there are medical complications. I thought that the entire concept of transsexuality is that you are a woman despite the fact that you have a penis.
    Well, she did go a bit overboard... especially on her face. Eww...

Someone isn't trans just because they look the part. And if she had alllllll those friggin surgeries, she could afford to get the proper genitals. She obviously WANTED to keep her penis. She clearly has the means to get rid of it, so she actually likes the little guy. Maybe she has other reasons for keeping it...
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 03-15-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee View Post
    I am not doing my RLE nor am I interest in having sex with a male or female; the little guy does not work. Amazing how people read into things.
    I feel I would just as soon own a thousand acres of wooded land and live in the middle of it.
    I am curious as to what others think or would do.
    I also realize that there are many types of sexual activity such as oral, anal, vaginal, mutual master...... .
    I did read on this site that a young Pre-OP had dry hump with a guy and it felt so natural to her.
    Everyone wants to be loved by someone and in many ways.
    I feel if you want to know what it feels like to be a GG then one should experience every part of the experience and not just putting on a dress and going shopping or using the ladies restroom, etc. Female restrooms stink and are just as dirty as male restrooms. Step by Step as one sees fit. Maybe sex could be the last step. I do not know.
    Doing HRT I found that my thinking had changed for the better and the girls grew a little.
    Sorry for making that mistake about RLE Mary Lee. That is what I get for trying to do too many other things while replying to a post her

So Mary are you also saying that a pre op ts who is happily married and who's SO is travelling down the path of transition with them, should go and have sex with a man?
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Silver Member
    Nobody read INTO anything... they just read what you wrote. All you did was start a thread asking a question. Usually when people ask questions it's because it's about them. Maybe you should say it's a theoretical question, you're just curious about what people think, or that it's not about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    So Mary are you also saying that a pre op ts who is happily married and who's SO is travelling down the path of transition with them, should go and have sex with a man?
    I've seen a few people here that were married and thought they might be gay or bi and wanted their wives to allow them to have sex with a man to find out...

Some people are just ridiculous...

Sex is very important to me. But it had absolutely nothing to do with my transition. I had to be able to be myself. Sex just isn't a priority compared to that. And if I was with someone I loved prior to, and throughout my transition, there would be absolutely no need to try and have sex with anyone else, regardless of gender.
    Last edited by Bree-asaurus; 03-15-2012 at 11:41 AM.

The only way I would go out with a man would be for me to be en homme and to go on a buddy-buddy non-sexual basis, such as go to a local bar for a few drinks and to shoot pool, or to go fishing. I cannot see myself going out with a man on a date while being en femme. While I am on M2F HRT I have no plans at all for SRS.

I would not date a woman either since I am married and am faithful to my wife.

Of course, everybody's different.

Johanna
    Last edited by JohnH; 03-15-2012 at 01:41 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

I feel if you want to know what it feels like to be a GG then one should experience every part of the experience
    in what stone is it chiseled that a woman must have sex with a man to "experience" every part of womanhood. thats like saying your not a woman if you never have children. quite frankly its sexist and offensive.

In my case it wouldn't matter since I couldn't physically have sex that way anyway, so, um... hooray?
    Curse you sexhavers!

Edit:
    BRB, Stocking up on cats.
    Last edited by whowhatwhen; 03-15-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilrain View Post
    in what stone is it chiseled that a woman must have sex with a man to "experience" every part of womanhood. thats like saying your not a woman if you never have children. quite frankly its sexist and offensive.
    Ware did I chisel that a woman must have sex with a man?

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post

Obviously to the OP my question is not important enough to answer.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Not required but the pre-op will never know what it is like.
    Of course the SO could use a st...-on.

Silver Member
    Not required but the pre-op will never know what it is like.
    Of course the SO could use a st...-on.
    And it would still not be "normal."

Sex is flexible. It is fluid. If you are attracted to someone and you love them you make it work with whatever you have.