Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Living 24/7 and dating

Living 24/7 and dating

When living 24/7 life experience to decide what one wants such as SRS or just living as a female or neither, does the trail include dating and sex. After all dating the opposite gender is part of being a female and should not sex of some type be part of the trail expressly if SRS is in the future.

I live as a woman 24/7, with a few lapses, and I date men and men only since 2005. I don't use SRS and so few it's worked out well, very well in fact.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Seems to me that this thread belongs in the Transsexual forums and not the Male to Female crossdressing Forum. Most of us that identify as crossdressers have no desire to dress 24/7 or date men or have sex with them.

Besides, I think you are confusing your gender ID with your sexual choices. Why would you date a man or have sex with him if you are not attracted to men?

Silver Member
    Yeah, you might want to post in the transexual forum.

But no, RLE does not require dating. In fact, you'll find many transexuals say don't bother with dating until after SRS and all that. Totally up to you though...

RLE is to test if you can be yourself in day-to-day life.

what does who you have sex with and whether you have sex have to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitlyn Michele View Post
    what does who you have sex with and whether you have sex have to do with anything?
    Why have a real life experience unless one wants to learn and try everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Seems to me that this thread belongs in the Transsexual forums and not the Male to Female crossdressing Forum. Most of us that identify as crossdressers have no desire to dress 24/7 or date men or have sex with them.
    There is another thread under Male to Female Crossdressing that has to do with dating. I just took it one step further.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Lee View Post
    Why have a real life experience unless one wants to learn and try everything.
    Do what you want, but if you're trying to have sex with men while pre-op, you're gonna have a lot of hurt awaiting you.

And if sex is this much of a priority for you, if it is going to determine whether or not you transition, maybe that's a sign that you shouldn't be transitioning.

After all dating the opposite gender is part of being a female and should not sex of some type be part of the trail
    Sounds like you've painted all women with the same brush.

Many women date other women, and many have sex with the women they date.

But not all women have sex, and it's not a prerequisite to being female.

If that is your desire, then own it. Don't put it off to "well that's what women do!"
    DonnaT

Psyco Roller Derby Doll. Katesback's Avatar
    Rule 1 is normal men do NOT want a woman with a penis. As a matter of fact if you have a penis your not a woman! You can do and say all you want but you are not a woman.

That leaves you with the fact you will be dating freeks and wierdos. ALL of wich will see you as an EXPENDABLE item!

If that helps straighten out your fantasy then great. If not then have at it. Better yet start hormones and you will start to understand a bit better because it sounds like your just dreaming at the moment. I cannot possibly imagine anyone wanting to go through the hell of presenting to the world a woman yet doing a HALF ASS job of it. Transition was the hardest thing I ever did and to even ponder the idea of having kept the penis is absurd.

Katie
    Last edited by Katesback; 03-13-2012 at 06:09 PM.

Miriam
    Is there really any such thing as "normal"?

After all dating the opposite gender is part of being a female
    Seriously?? try googling LESBIAN!

Your first sentence is confusing but I guess you mean is it required that one have sex in order to be eligible for SRS. If that is your question the answer is no.

For once... I can agree with Kate.
    If I had any desire to transition, the very last thing on my mind would be sex and definately NOT men! If you are a bisexual male crossdresser, just own up to it and forget transition. I'm far from an expert for sure. I don't know you that's for sure too. But this does souund like a trip onto the pink fog, and not what someone that seriously is transsexual would be thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    That leaves you with the fact you will be dating freeks and wierdos. ALL of wich will see you as an EXPENDABLE item!
    Speak for yourself, this has not been my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by marym View Post
    Is there really any such thing as "normal"?
    Yes there is. Who I am and what I am is very normal for me and for you Mariam. lol

Banned Read only
    After transition I had lots of sex with both men and women.
    The brakes had finally come off and I found myself in some very interesting situations.
    After a couple of failed relationships with men I went and concentrated my efforts fully upon women.
    After over five years of searching I have finally found my GG who accepts me for me.

Julia

Some of my male dates have been dolts, morons, are just plain jerks, but not one has been weird, in a sexual way. Now by " normal society standards " a guy wanting to have physical contact with a guy dressed as a woman is weird, but in my mind it isn't, as long as his sexual requests are not in line. I will not agree to do anything that the guy wouldn't do with his wife, plus I chat, meet with the guy, in public as many as 10 times before I allow him to visit me in private and that visit must always be in my apartment,
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Aspiring Member Silentpartner GG SO's Avatar
    Mary Lee why in the world would any "normal" i.e. straight guy want to date, let alone have sex with, a cross-dresser? To most straight guys that would be tantamount to being gay and I would say 99% of the guys I know would absolutely not want to date or have sex with another guy

You might be very believable en femme and might even fool a guy for a date but he sure as eggs is gonna know that you're a guy the second you take your clothes off - and he's likely to - at best - run away or at worst - kick the crap out of you for taking him for a mug and for insulting his manhood. Suffice to say, he isnt going to be very happy

Quite frankly I think you are living in cloud cuckoo land

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Do what you want, but if you're trying to have sex with men while pre-op, you're gonna have a lot of hurt awaiting you.
    Could you please elaborate? It's just sex, What does it matter if it's with a penis and a vagina, two penis' or two vaginas? Are pre-op TS's not supposed to have sex with men because they still have a penis? Or does that fall under "gay sex"?
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellycan27 View Post
    Could you please elaborate? It's just sex, What does it matter if it's with a penis and a vagina, two penis' or two vaginas? Are pre-op TS's not supposed to have sex with men because they still have a penis? Or does that fall under "gay sex"?
    Has nothing to do with the sexual orientation or the parts. I thought you've read my posts before Kelly... I've been with men and women, as a man and a woman (well, no lesbo action)... and my current boyfriend is FTM.

It's for reasons stated by previous posters. Has to do with the reactions of the guys she's going to be dealing with as she searches for someone who isn't horrified by the idea of a girl with a penis, or the creeps that treat her like an object or the gays that like her because they think she's a man.

There are decent guys out there, but they're not easy to find (usually).

Like I said, she should do what she wants. I'm just giving my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bree_K View Post
    Has nothing to do with the sexual orientation or the parts. I thought you've read my posts before Kelly... I've been with men and women, as a man and a woman (well, no lesbo action)... and my current boyfriend is FTM.

It's for reasons stated by previous posters. Has to do with the reactions of the guys she's going to be dealing with as she searches for someone who isn't horrified by the idea of a girl with a penis, or the creeps that treat her like an object or the gays that like her because they think she's a man.

There are decent guys out there, but they're not easy to find (usually).

Like I said, she should do what she wants. I'm just giving my opinion.
    I guess I was looking at the OP's question more in the abstract. If a pre-op wants to date and have sex with a man there are plenty out there that would be more than happy to oblige her.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

I have read every ones reply here and learned a lot in the process.
    The amount of contrasting views here has made me look at you all a little differently and it will help my replies in some other thread knowing what your views on life are.
    I do not mean any of this disrespectfully either.
    I am glad the thread is here and not in the transgender group as I rarely go there.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I'd love to be able to live en femme 24/7.

Quote Originally Posted by Katesback View Post
    Rule 1 is normal men do NOT want a woman with a penis. As a matter of fact if you have a penis your not a woman! You can do and say all you want but you are not a woman.

If that helps straighten out your fantasy then great. If not then have at it. Better yet start hormones and you will start to understand a bit better because it sounds like your just dreaming at the moment. I cannot possibly imagine anyone wanting to go through the hell of presenting to the world a woman yet doing a HALF ASS job of it. Transition was the hardest thing I ever did and to even ponder the idea of having kept the penis is absurd.

Katie
    Wow. Please re-examine your position here. "Any man who would date a woman with a penis is a freak or weirdo" is a statement that manages to be both homophobic AND transphobic at the same time.

There are plenty of transwomen who decide to keep their penis. If you say that anyone who wants them is a freak, what are you saying about the transperson themselves?

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Violetgray View Post
    Wow. Please re-examine your position here. "Any man who would date a woman with a penis is a freak or weirdo" is a statement that manages to be both homophobic AND transphobic at the same time.

There are plenty of transwomen who decide to keep their penis. If you say that anyone who wants them is a freak, what are you saying about the transperson themselves?
    You just opened the floodgates... lol