Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beware of the pink fog!

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail Evans View Post
    Personally, I stopped blaming the "pink fog" a while back Hon. I now take responsibility for all of my own actions, good, bad or indifferent. If I'm going to be damned, I'll be damned for who I am.
    Yes Abigail, but it's easier to blame it on the Pink fog.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Yes Abigail, but it's easier to blame it on the Pink fog.
    This is beginning to sound like a Stephen King novel.

The Pink Fog knows everything!

It knows when my pay day is.
    It makes me look for sales on women's clothes.
    It knows when I have money left on my credit card.
    It knows what I'm thinking when I see a lady all dressed up.
    It knows if you have gender concerns.
    It knows if you haven't dressed up.

It's ready to pounce..lol.

Ohh it's payday Friday. BBL I need to make a list.

Guilty, sooo guilty your honor. But I feel much better and this web site is my light house with my wife as the co capti with me in the wheel house.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle Larousse View Post
    This is beginning to sound like a Stephen King novel.

I was thinking Dean Koontz, but Stephen King is better!
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

Pink fog? No problem. I'm instrument rated.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    This post is mostly for the new members but it will get all of us. The pink fog can make a CD think they are TS. It can make you buy things you don't need. It can make you obsess about being a girl. It affects relationships. It can drive you around the bend.lol. It is insidious but it feels so good.

How does the pink fog effect you?

Any advice or warning for new members?
    Sometimes those feelings are so intense that you don't end up in a Pink Fog.....instead, you find you have landed on Planet Pink. If you find yourself there, then I'm afraid you're screwed. You ain't gonna get home without your bank account or credit card taking a severe beating.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"

Quote Originally Posted by Piora View Post
    Sometimes those feelings are so intense that you don't end up in a Pink Fog.....instead, you find you have landed on Planet Pink. If you find yourself there, then I'm afraid you're screwed. You ain't gonna get home without your bank account or credit card taking a severe beating.
    Lol Piora this is becoming a fun thread. Nice to be able to blame the pink fog.

Thanks everybody.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleena
    How does the pink fog affect you?
    [SIZE="2"]Fog makes everything look (and feel) beautiful – it obscures everything just-so in a soft haze, putting visible atmosphere between you and IT, whatever it may be. I always used to welcome the fog rolling in, and I would go out and look at the same old things which were now completely transformed, as if by magic...

In a similar vein, pink fog makes the drab seem beautiful, or it signals a need to transform into something (or someone) more beautiful – the “fog” pushes the male aside and clouds the issue of gender in a positive way. I always let the fog overwhelm me – not to do so is a crime...
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE="2"]The PINK fog is coming, so let it envelop you! There’s nothing to be afraid of, my dears... [/SIZE]

Pink Fog Blues

by Annabelle Larousse

You're struttin' your stuff, girl
    Down at the mall
    And you know you're headin'
    Straight for a fall
    The SA is smilin' as she ushers you in
    Cuz that ole Pink Fog done got ya again

When I hear you sighin'
    And I hear you cryin'
    "Go for it, baby,
    There's nothin' to lose!"
    You'll soon be singin'
    Them Pink Fog Blues!

When you just gotta have
    That cute little skirt
    (Sure it's on sale, ain't it?
    What can it hurt?)
    The wife's gonna tell ya what a sucker you've been

When I hear you sighin'
    And I hear you cryin'
    "Go for it, baby,
    You'll soon be singin'
    Them Pink Fog Blues!

Satin and ruffles
    Short dress and heels
    Don't gotta tell you
    How luscious it feels
    Don't know the diff'rence between sweetness and sin

When I hear you sighin'
    And I hear you cryin'
    "Go for it, baby,
    You'll soon be singin'
    Them Pink Fog Blues!
    Oh, yeah,
    You'll soon be singin'
    Them Pink Fog Blues!

CD available through the usual outlets!
    Thank you! (Curtsey)

In an Enigma,surrounded by a Black Hole,inside a Conundrum
    I embrace it .......but in a conservative way....
    "it all unfolds before your eyes ,let Merlin cast his spell" [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't think it takes very long for the CD to realize that he dosen't really want to be a woman, why ruin the fantasy with reality, UGH! If you're TS the fantasy slowly eats away at your soul until you have to make it your reality.

Annabelle, I can hear Frank Sinatra singing Those Pink Fog Blues!!

This post is mostly for the new members but it will get all of us. The pink fog can make a CD think they are TS. It can make you buy things you don't need. It can make you obsess about being a girl. It affects relationships. It can drive you around the bend.lol. It is insidious but it feels so good.

How does the pink fog effect you?

Marleena,

Now that you've opened up this can of worms, as a public service feature to all your fellow CDer's here, you clearly need to follow this up with a thread containing a series of Jeff Foxworthy-style warnings and/or observations along the lines of "You might be a crossdresser experiencing the pink fog if..."

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    Marleena,

Now that you've opened up this can of worms, as a public service feature to all your fellow CDer's here, you clearly need to follow this up with a thread containing a series of Jeff Foxworthy-style warnings and/or observations along the lines of "You might be a crossdresser experiencing the pink fog if..."
    Lol..good idea but I'm not very creative. I was hoping the others would help keep this going.

The Pink Fog keeps Susan G Alive!

Senior Member Jacqueline Winona's Avatar
    I was thinking of this thread today- had to drive 150 miles each way for work, only to wait for someone who never showed up. So, with all this extra time, I started thinking hmmm, there's a mall just down the road, with Macys, Penneys, Forever 21, . . . But I thought "Beware of the Pink Fog" over and over in my head and was good, just had lunch at the same mall at BJ's, got in my car, drove home, finished the rest of my work, and saved my money. So, original poster, THANK YOU for saving my wallet and being responsible. But what could have been . . .

My advice would be to say that once you cross the line and "step out there" or get your way that it is not all what its cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong, I like doing it a lot.
    Its like when you hear somebody say, I will be happy once I get money or I will be happy once I retire. You are trying so hard to get "there" and once you get there you will find that its not always worth sacrificing everything you have to get it. I went out last month for my 2nd time and it was all good but it didn't feel like there were any big fireworks. It was just a good time. Will I do it again? Yes I will but I will give lots of consideration to my SO.

FOG..... I'll tell ya about FOG...... I've been walkin' around in it all my life...... It wasn't until it turned PINK, that I gained any clarity.

I'm very thankful for the "PINK FOG".

Annabelle, If I knew the tune you put that to, I would dig out the old National and tune it up. Can I find it on Amazon? No not Frank, it's the blues, not pop.
    As far as dealing with the pink fog, after much practice, and many badpouchess, I've learned a trick not to fall in the trap. I leave my wallet in the car, go in and window shop, after a few hours, the fog lifts, and in a few days if I still think it's something I want or need, then go back and get it, and run back out before the fog sets in.
    When not shopping, like Frédérique, I love the pink fog!
    Tina B>
    Magic is the art of changing consciousness at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Tina B. View Post
    Annabelle, If I knew the tune you put that to, I would dig out the old National and tune it up. Can I find it on Amazon? No not Frank, it's the blues, not pop.

Tina B>
    Sorry, Tina, I didn't have a tune in mind. But if you can think of someone good at coming up with tunes, sure we can always send the lyrics off to them.

Annabelle

I don't mind when the pink fog rolls in I seem to feel better and have more fun .Of course i whatch my budget (have to ) there is nothing better than coming home with a nice outfit whether on sale or not .Or makeup or hose or panties ok i will stop now the fog is rolling in
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

Wow, an awesome range of input. After many phases of CDing, for me it is now about stepping into a female role and trying to pull it off, and it's down to about twice a year. I always go to a transformation service for a makeover, try to dress age appropriate, and try to blend in. The Pink Fog is a real danger, and I have thought about things that would be disastrous if they went wrong, but have managed to avoid them. I have learned to accept that CDing is a part of me, but I won't risk the rest of my life for it.

The highest of heels! Helen H. Heels's Avatar
    You forgot, "Your milage may vary"!
    Love Helen