Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife is going to kill me

My wife is going to kill me

Ok, feeling a little embarassed here. Just had my sister over for a while after shopping around for some makeup and clothes with her. I was showing off a very pretty dress to her that is not designed for you to be able to fully put on or take or by yourself. I just waved my sister goodbye and it occured to me that I am still wearing the dress and can't get it off without destroying the hooks in the back. My wife is ok with a lot of my dressing but seeing me in a very nice dress really gets to her and bothers her still. My only options are damaging the dress or waiting on my wife to get home from work to help me get it off without hurting it. I really don't want to damage the dress as it is one of my favorite things to wear when I can manage it.

So I am sitting in my pretty dress dreading my wife coming home and her reaction.

Oh dear !!! you do have a problem.

I hope your wife is in a good mood when she gets home.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Better call your sister back. Phew that's a tough one.

I have been trying to think of something to help…………..

Sorry...........you’re dead! R.I.P.

maybe call her first and let her know, that way maybe it won't be such a shocker

Call your sister and ask her to come back to give you some emergency help. Good luck. In the meantime, most dresses, even if difficult to put on, are made to be put on without others help. So, go find some long needle nose pliers to see if you can reach the hooks. If you are unsuccessful, please, when you heal and recuperate let us know what happened.

I've been stuck in a dress before and I didn't have the "wife help me out" option... I'd got a coat hanger out and did some Ms Mcgiver jerry rigging and was able to successfully extract myself without ruining the dress....
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes, that avatar IS me! Bailey_in_Mansfield's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StephanieDragg View Post
    maybe call her first and let her know, that way maybe it won't be such a shocker
    I agree with this one... Tell her you've been doing this with the dresses while she's gone out of respect for her not to see you in it... Maybe you and she can make light of it, as she might take the opportunity to poke some fun at you if she's in a good mood. Good luck!

Miriam
    I'llo go with Stephanie and Bailey on this one, if you can't work it out physically. Start by explaining, then apologize for going beyond the usual boundaries, and humbly ask for help. She can even close her eyes if she wants ;-)

Miriam

I'll have to agree with the others. If your sister can't come bak to help, then you could end up being stuck until your wife gets home. It is probably better to forewarn her if she is going to walk in to see you in the dress. She might be angry, but I would think less so that you didn't let it be a shock for her.

Either way, something zgot to give :::::

cost of new dress: bunch of $ bills

cost of divorce: bunch of $ bills + bunch of $ bills

cost of truth in your face because life got me there despite my best effort: PRICELESS!

Calling your sister back seems to be the best option but by now fate has played out it's hand so I guess we are waiting to hear the end results. Unless of coarse your still sitting there in your dress I though it said AM on the post lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

If all else fails girl, get some duct tape and wrap your ankles, wrists and put a strip over your mouth.... See what they did to me you say... These two big dudes came to the house and tied me up and put this dress on .... okay that 's a stretch. Speaking about stretching, I'd quickly dislocate my shoulders and get those hooks.....

If you had been working on your corset all these years and unhooking your bra behind your back, you really ought to be good at this by now....

Let us know how this one turns out...

Renne.....

Yowee! Sorry, Rebekka. I hope you get an unexpected surprise in your wife's reaction.
    *StacyP*

Platinum Member
    send her a text message and explain the situation - or call the fire department.

Ma'am, we're from the CD EMTs and the unhook and ladder are on the way over. Just stay calm, breath deeply, and...

Banned Read only
    I've had a dress or two with zippers up the back getting stuck. My wife is not accepting. Fortunately, I was able to finally get it off without damaging it. With the aging of the body and not being as flexible as when younger, I only buy dresses that slip over my head.

Fortunately, your wife knows you're a cross dresser. Maybe, she let you "suffer" and not unhook you!

Go outside ,,, Ill bet you can get it off then ! If ya thought someone would see ya . Hell I cant beleave that a CD worth her salt cant get out of that . Hell ive been alot worse than that ,, An ill bet all yall have too?
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Ok, my wife is on her way home from work now. I had called her and she got my message about it, she thinks it is hillarious.

I will never forget the Saturday my wife had to go to work and i couldn't wait to try on her yellow wrap around dress. When i was putting it on i had a little problem that my hands wouldn't fit through the sleeve, so i pulled my hands through. My wife called and was coming home so i had to take the dress off. For the life of me i couldn't get my hands through the sleeve's i don't know if i was sweating or what but i couldn't get it off. I would have to rip it to get it off and like yourself i didn't know what to do. Well she came home and there i was wearing a bra panties and pantyhose with the dress inside out in front of me and i was sitting on the stairway. She looked at me and asked what i was doing and i told her i couldn't take her dress off. I thought she was going to get upset because the day she brought that dress home she told me not to touch it. Instead she looked at me and starting laughing because she seen that i was sweating and asked me how hard i tried to take the dress off. She said make this a lesson next time don't touch my cloths and you better figure out how to get out of my dress.

Quote Originally Posted by rebekkadg View Post
    Ok, my wife is on her way home from work now. I had called her and she got my message about it, she thinks it is hillarious.
    It's great to hear that she sees the humor in this. Maybe she'll be a little better about seeing you in a dress after this?

Let us know how it turns out, please.

Thats awsome at least she she some humor in this. Could be a step in the right direction for you!

I hope all this works out well for you
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thanks goodness she's going to spare your life, Rebekka! However, I think u would have had a good case of "self defense" if you'd had to kill her first! About 35,000 of us r ready to testify that ANYTHING other than ruining the dress was completely justified!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    Walk next door and ask the neighbor to unhook you.

(The neighbors that haven't seen me outside in a dress are either short-sighted or not paying attention!)