Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underdressing

I wear satin g-strings or panties everyday. I wear them to work and sometimes with a bra. I've worn a g-string to the doctors office and didn't know I was going to get an allergy shot on my back side. The nurse didn't say anything but she had to notice. Lol

Hollie

when I told my gf about my crossdressing she through out all of my boy undies and told me she wears the pants in the family and I wear the pretty panties...I love it xoxo

I don't know how many of you watch "Swamp People" on TV, but last week they showed a shot of Shelby wearing women's pink panties under his jeans. I just smiled knowingly.

I have worn panties pantyhose or tights and a cami everyday for the past 11 years. It's wonderful.

Never got anything out of underdressing. Only wear women's undies when dressed and only because it looks better underneath the clothes. Dressing is an all or nothing proposition for me.
    Hugs,

Zoe

Platinum Member
    Hi Kendra, It's the feeling that you are getting away with something.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For me it's panties 24/7. I don't own men's underwear because I don't care for it. I have a bigger panties collection than my wife.

i dont even have mens underwere any more

Panties and a camisole are a daily staple for me, unless I'm in tights, then I may dispense with the panties. The cami is usually a giveaway, but so for I have had no comments in public or private. I love the feeling that comes from knowing I am dressed this way.

I undredressed as a child, and really enjoyed it. But once I got started going out fully dressed, i have never gone back. Really now if Im going to dress, its only all the way, and only if I have somewhere to go. I do, however, manage to make this happen at least once a week, sometimes more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Lightweight panties for me. My thyroid is a little out of whack- i am always warm- so i can't wear too much stuff- even a suit- i have to take the jacket off and roll up my sleeves at work, and usually have a floor fan blowing on me from under my cube.

Too bad- i'd love to wear lots of fun things- even light shapewear. at least i get to wear nice liners under my bicycle or gym shorts. Cute Pearl Izumi socks & gloves...

I wear panties pretty much all the time now. I occasionally wear mens underwear but its becoming more and more infrequent.
    ~~Melissa~~

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    It is panties 24/7 for me, and a cami on occasion. Going to look into slips as my microfiber undershirts are nice, but not the same.

Babes
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

It might be a scary picture for some ,, But i have at least 30 or 40 thongs .now thats a feeling . WoW it reminds you your in fem mode

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Steps View Post
    It is panties 24/7 for me, and a cami on occasion. Going to look into slips as my microfiber undershirts are nice, but not the same.

Babes
    Where did you get slippery undershirts? Short slips make better undershirts, but if they have non-adjustable straps, the straps may fall off your shoulders unless you wear a bra too.

Quote Originally Posted by sfwarbonnet View Post
    I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for underdressing.

!) Pants: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Panties: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Slips: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps, lace trim, and a bodice is even OK as it is covered and feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Bra: This is generally not considered an adrogynous item, but it can be useful in “boy mode” to keep non-adjustable straps on a slip from falling off the shoulders

5) Pantyhose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

6) Purse: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a non-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.
    [SIZE="3"]This is also how I dress when not fully en femme. I find it's a great way to enjoy female clothing while still presenting male mode. I don't always carry a purse but when I do I use a small one that I carry in my hand. [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="4"]In boy mode I dress for comfort. In girl mode, I dress for the feeling and the look. Tight fitting lingerie, snug tops and skirts, support stockings and high heels, even the feel of makeup and lipstick. Therefore I don't underdress anymore. It just complicates matters and, thankfully, I don't have to. [/SIZE]