Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wendy's moveing in ...

Platinum Member

wendy's moveing in ...

last night i fought with my brouter on the phone over dad issues he got all pissy and hung up ...this moring mom calls and almost word for word dose the same thing ....so i sent my brouther a 2 page email telling him how i feel abought his "help" just telling him to f**** off and i will do it all....

then this morning i start thinking abought things and i think enough of this bs time for a big time change ... all "his" clouthes were in the bed room ... and wendy's were in the office closet .....enough of that so i moved "him" out of the bed room and into the office closet.... and moved wendy's things in the bed room ....

i had the "talk" with my wife and told her that i am not going to hide this any more ... she still has some issues but we are better she is not totaly with this whole cding thing but comes a time when a girl needs to do what a girl needs to do...

life is short and pretending to be someone that i never will be...and hidding and sneaking around like i am doing something wrong just wont do ...wendy's moveing in.....

I agree Wendy, life is too short to live in lies. Good for you that you are taking a stand. But also good for you for noting your SO's level of acceptance too. And your caring for her. Too many people don't care about others in this world and that is why we are not accepted by pea-brained rednecks. And that's in any country, by whatever name you want to call them. There comes a point in each of our lives where we have to stand up and say 'This is me and you don't have to like it, but by God I'm not going to change it.' And I'm happy for you that you have that courage Wendy.

Ericka Jean
    Existence is futile.

Good for you sis,I have also been getting much bolder.We are who we are,it's never going to change,we have to be happy with who we are.
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

[SIZE=4]Well done Wendy! [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]I hope that things work out for you and your wife, it may take her a while to come to terms with it and I hope that she does.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]It is brilliant to have the freedom to dress as you want at home, it has made a huge difference to me![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Hugs, Rachael.[/SIZE]
    I am a TV repair man, if I cant cure me nobody can!

Good for you

Good for you. I get so tired of all the negativity. Ever forward

Wendy I certainly understand where you are coming from on this, there comes a time when hiding in the closet is no longer an option. I do hope that even though your wife has some issues that you give her time to adjust and keep the lines of communication open. This is a huge step for both of you and my guess is in time she will be okay with it. Best of luck sis.

Gosh Wendy that's a huge step forward isn't it? So how is your wife coping with all the changes?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Big step honey. Hope you didn't make it in the heat of the monent after argueing with the family. Though I do envy you. His stuff and mine are both in the same dresser and closet but he has lots more so mine are not in the open.
    Stephenie

Good for you, Wendy! Just don't move so fast as to overwhelm your wife. Let her adjust a bit at a time as you increase your Wendy time.

But, then again, there's nothing like jumping out of a plane feet first without a parachute, so it might be easier to just go for it and get it over with.

Oh hell, I have no idea what's best for you. Just keep your eyes and ears open for any hint of reaction by your wife, and try to respond to her before she responds to you.

And, good luck!
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Good luck Wendy! I'm sure I don't know what's right or wrong on this. My life's a mess regarding my crossdressing.

I hope it goes okay for you and your wife!

Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Tamara~
    Gosh Wendy that's a huge step forward isn't it? So how is your wife coping with all the changes?

well she is just a little "out there" she realy dosen't get it all but is not realy as freaked out as she was ...slowly she is the one to bring up questions ...and there has been no fighting or anything last weekend i told her i am done hiding things from her ....when i explaned some things to her
    she kinda smiled and gave me that omg look ....and when she gets home today we will find out what she thinks ... i am going to leave the door to my walk in closet open ...

Well let us know how she takes it all Wendy I'll keep everything crossed for you
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Wow, Wendy, stepping out from behind the closet door is always a big step. Just don't step in dog s**t while you're walking. We're behind you, girlfriend. Keep it cool.

you have my support. but it's not worth much. I realy hope it goes well for ya. were all pullen for ya.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar

You Go Girl

Hi Wendy,

Hope all works out for you.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

Strong move, Wendy!

I admire that...
    [SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Platinum Member
    well she came home and saw the closet and just kinda smiled and said keep the closet door closed when we have company ...your nutts....no yelling of freaking out so far it's not bad....

Formerly Natalie Lynn Tracy Lynn's Avatar
    That's great news Wendy.
    Love Ya, Tracy

"Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves.... Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you shine." ~James Poland

[SIZE=1]
    Marge, you being a cop makes you the Man, which makes me the woman. And I have no interest in that!

...besides occasionally wearing the underwear, which, as we discussed, is strictly a comfort thing.
    ~ H. Simpson

Silly goose, of course that's not me in my avatar![/size]

Good for you Wendy! I know exactly how you feel about finally saying enough is enough and I am who I am. I hope everything works out for the best! Isn't it funny how sometimes the things we fear that will happen, never materialize? I think we invite a whole lot of negativity on ourselves when it comes to CDing. Its something I am trying to wrestle with right now. I wonder how my wife would have reacted if I just said Hey Babe, I like this stuff OK? And not slinked around in the closet even while telling her about it all.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

Wendy,

Your wife's reactions makes it seem that she is adjusting to the situation better than you thought. Still, don't do too much too fast. She sounds like she will accept it all if given some time and room to adjust to all of it.

Hugs,
    Mary Jane

Well Wendy Grab your heels

Grab them heels and jump for joy, I am sure Britney is really wishing you too could trade places right Now. I am really happy for you GOOD luck !!!!

High Heels, are there any other type of shoe?

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary Jane
    Your wife's reactions makes it seem that she is adjusting to the situation better than you thought. Still, don't do too much too fast. She sounds like she will accept it all if given some time and room to adjust to all of it.
    Just what I was planning to say. Good luck to the both of you!
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Wendy I do not know what to say. Other than I am proud of you and I hope you are able to live as who you are and not who you are expected to be. You go girl.

Love, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

nice job wendy i came out too and it was hard i hope you do well and i hope it works well for u