Thread: Good for a laugh.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Good for a laugh.

This was posted on my Facebook page. I do not know the author of this. I thought it would make people laugh.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Haha, cute! Thanks, Aaron. The fitted sheet one really made me laugh.

Aspiring Member Longing2be-Trisha's Avatar
    Trisha

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    I am guilty of the watch thing.

that made me laugh.... #18 is quite true lol
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Let's see: yes, that makes sense. The watch/time one is sad, but true. Map Quest does that, it is annoying, so does Google Maps.

#13 is truly frightening, because you wonder if you say yes and will completely destroy your work or click no and completely destroy your work. The OCD solution of course is to click cancel and then 'save as', so you have both copies.

I resent the "Avoid Ghetto" option. I live in one. People seriously do not get shot here very often. Or mugged, unless they look rich and/or are counting their money in public. Your most pressing worry is not picking up or buying from the undercover cops.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4serrus
    If you look like the laundry basket threw up on you you're doing it wrong.
    Do you know every thought that crosses your mind? To know the mind of many is to know the depth of the ocean. Where at? What era? Why? It is to ask of heaven, how many stars? Those near, those far, those seen, unseen, heard by whom, in darkness, alone, or in sunlight, beyond? How far? Who cares? Our creator, over all seasons presiding, knows each mind by name.

Pretty nearly all of these rang true for me. Except, you THINK pants won't get dirty and for a long time they don't and then you realise that they have a soup or mud stain on them from a couple days ago and you really do need to change them this time. Or else they start to smell. Not of sweat like a shirt, but of...general dirt. Anyway, this made me grin. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus_Jameson View Post
    I resent the "Avoid Ghetto" option. I live in one. People seriously do not get shot here very often. Or mugged, unless they look rich and/or are counting their money in public. Your most pressing worry is not picking up or buying from the undercover cops.
    Yeah, fair enough.

Talking Hilarious.

Thanks for sharing!

who hasnt been there? xD

That's a keeper! Thanks for posting!

Hilarious! and true.

Best,
    :Miki.
    Deep down inside of me, there's a little girl screaming to get out.
    I can usually keep the bitch quiet with chocolate.

I've seen that a few times. It's one of those things that goes around and later comes around again.
    But i like it. So true and so funny.

I love #20! If we.could do that every time I think people would actually learn to merge.
    Sally